Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations (23725 Views)

Zamfara Bandit, Damina, Shot Dead By Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide / Watch As Nigerian Airforce Jet Bombs Nigerian Army Guntruck / Bandits Ambush Army Convoy In Benue, Cart Away N28 Million Cash And Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by shortIGBOman: 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
One Chinedu was also arrested. IPOB are always seeing where there is criminal activities and terrorism.

Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by esthel(f): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
One man decided to waste our money building a railway into this country so they can bring in more arms, how do you eveb move a guntruck from another country without the authorities sighting it.

1 Like

Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by Lightorder: 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
johnmartus:
Also paraded among the 57 suspects was one Samuel Chinedu who was believed to be one of the people supplying bandits with drugs and other substances. In an interview with newsmen, Chinedu disclosed that he was running a patent medicine shop before he was arrested by the police. He said one of Kamarawa’s ‘boys’ called Abubakar had walked into his shop one day to buy drugs.

Drugs they represented, bandits they represented, human trafficking they represented, money rituals they represented, skull mining they represented, terrorist they represented, Yahoo they represented, hate they represented, religious bigots they represented, tribalism they represented and finally prostitution and others illegal things they represented.
36 years old Abiodun Egunjobi ( Godogodo), 32years old Afiz Olalere and 46years old Adisa Afusat Olayinka from ilorin come to mind

1 Like

Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by Nitah1: 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
dre11:

Police attack 13 bandit camps, arrest Turji’s men in Sokoto

https://tribuneonlineng.com/confession-of-a-bandit-i-bought-n28-5m-guntruck-in-niger-republic-for-operations/
grin grin grin they are all MUSLIMS... angry angry angry
Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by treatise: 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
johnmartus:
Is not the same Niger Buhari wanted to construct railway to ? I'm just laffing at this country.

You think buhari the patron doesn't know what he's doing

1 Like

Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by hardbody: 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
johnmartus:
Also paraded among the 57 suspects was one Samuel Chinedu who was believed to be one of the people supplying bandits with drugs and other substances. In an interview with newsmen, Chinedu disclosed that he was running a patent medicine shop before he was arrested by the police. He said one of Kamarawa’s ‘boys’ called Abubakar had walked into his shop one day to buy drugs.

Drugs they represented, bandits they represented, human trafficking they represented, money rituals they represented, skull mining they represented, terrorist they represented, Yahoo they represented, hate they represented, religious bigots they represented, tribalism they represented and finally prostitution and others illegal things they represented.

Versatility. Good in all spheres of life. There is a reason America welcomes the good, the bad and the ugly. We love our people's versatility and it will come in handy soon to make us as total and complete as the USA ��

1 Like

Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by OMYKROIN: 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by aspabay(m): 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
All of the enemies of Nigeria will be exposed one after the other.

God bless the Nigerian Police
God bless President Buhari
God bless Nigeria
Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by mediainc: 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
Close our border with Niger republic and build a wall across, we are spending trillions of naira on this damned war.

2 Likes

Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by almarthins(m): 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
johnmartus:
Is not the same Niger Buhari wanted to construct railway to ? I'm just laffing at this country.

In fact you jus talk my mind. God bless you!
To those who still think tinubu will do beta, make we dey look Una like film.
Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by Kuginzi: 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
Also paraded among the 57 suspects was one Samuel Chinedu who was believed to be one of the people supplying bandits with drugs and other substances.

SAY NO TO DRUG
When a person uses any potentially dangerous and/or mood-altering substance in a frequent and often overindulgent pattern, it is called substance abuse. These substances include prescription and non-prescription drugs, alcohol, and tobacco. Teen substance abuse is an ongoing problem that can have long-term, negative effects on the present and future of the person using the drug, and on his or her family.

Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by richPHAROAH: 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ah chinedu abi chibudollar abi ruggedboych.
Igbos properly represented. Soon skull miners will join them to be mining skuls for their malus
Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by tonididdy(m): 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
kingphilip:
Where them de see this money?

Ransoms of course
Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by Paretomaster1(m): 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
johnmartus:

Stop misleading the people, the rail is to terminate at Maradi a border town between Katsina, and Niger Republic, it's not like we r building rail for the people of Niger, it is to facilitate cross border trade.
Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by OsuAmaka: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
Bobloco:

While I am not holding brief for Chinedu. I have been in the hinterlands of the North and I can attest to length and resilience at which Igbos can go in terms of business. when you set up a shop, you cannot control who comes to buy your products because all you want is to sell your products. Chinedu might just be an innocent patent medicine store owner
You have a criminal mindset and that's why you can openly make a silly excuse for a fellow criminal. Criminals like you should be shot on the head at close range because you fuel banditry and terrorism that has claimed tens of thousands of lives.
There's no way Chinedu the drug merchant wouldn't know he was having a deal with bandits. It was reported that he does not only sale them hard drugs but have confessed to have been treating their wounds whenever they sustain gun shots from the military.

-Osu amaka

1 Like

Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by Bobloco: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
OsuAmaka:

You have a criminal mindset and that's why you can openly make a silly excuse for a fellow criminal. Criminals like you should be shot on the head at close range because you fuel banditry and terrorism that has claimed tens of thousands of lives.
There's no way Chinedu the drug merchant wouldn't know he was having a deal with bandits. It was reported that he does not only sale them hard drugs but have confessed to have been treating their wounds whenever they sustain gun shots from the military.

-Osu amaka

It takes an individual with a criminal mindset to identify a fellow criminal.
Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by faste: 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
BSH4u:
Na wah!

I came here to see the pictures of the Gun truck and was disappointed
All these stories are made up,can Nigerian police force without functional intelligence gathering mechanism confront bandit with RPG and GPMG?No.They keep making up stories to deceive their pay masters,they keep arresting innocent people and tag them bandit while the real men remain at large.God punish Nigerian police!!

2 Likes

Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by indigenous234(f): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
Please do well to discard this as fake news.

If it's one Yusuf in Ogun state that's caught with his contraband good's (Human skull) by the police, they will do well to publish his face and the exhibit. Why no pintures here??

Pintures or it's fake news.
Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by Kwestionair: 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
johnmartus:
Mr man keep quiet not paracetamol or antibiotics drugs he sold for them he is selling hard drugs that will make those criminals to more effective in their operation. Selling hard drugs in Nigeria is illegal.

Although I’m not defending Chinedu but Can you name the hard drug he sold to them or you’re just talking out of hatred for the Igbo man in general?
Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by OsuAmaka: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Bobloco:

It takes an individual with a criminal mindset to identify a fellow criminal.
In your criminal disposition, resilience in business means engaging in illicit activities as long as it involves making money. That is the crass mentality that is being celebrated among the ibos as a culture. It's therefore not a coincidence that ibos were caught in bank robbery in far away Dubai and Sierra Leone, aside the fact that a large number is still languishing in jails in South Asian countries.
There's dignity in business but ibos has no dignity.

-Osu amaka

1 Like

Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by eldoradoxx: 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
johnmartus:

In ethnic bigotry, you are well represented. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
Una president is a terrorist! Niger Republic and una president, two cousins and railway link!

Chorus : una president na terrorist!
One way railway, from fire to frying pan!
Una president na TERROIST!
Who say, them no know wetin dem they do!
Una president na terrorist!
NgArmyTerrorists on the beat grin
Men in black and black na mini TERROIST!
Una president na TERROIST!
Nairaland zonebies and e-rats!
Zoo President na terrorist!

1 Like

Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by Bobloco: 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
OsuAmaka:

In your criminal disposition, resilience in business means engaging in illicit activities as long as it involves making money. That is the crass mentality that is being celebrated among the ibos as a culture. It's therefore not a coincidence that ibos were caught in bank robbery in far away Dubai and Sierra Leone, aside the fact that a large number is still languishing in jails in South Asian countries.
There's dignity in business but ibos has no dignity.

-Osu amaka

What I can deduce from your submissions is that of an individual who is filled with hate for the igbos. Free yourself from hate and tribal tendencies

1 Like

Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by chidooh1: 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
johnmartus:

for your mind now you have made a comment

1 Like

Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by Olasigun01(m): 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
dre11:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/confession-of-a-bandit-i-bought-n28-5m-guntruck-in-niger-republic-for-operations/
See how some people are spending money just to make other people cry. instead of investing such huge among of money to better their lives and people around them.

1 Like

Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by prophetfire: 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
johnmartus:

Your bigotry just exposed your level of mumuness. A patent medicine dealer has no control over who comes to buy from him.
You won't confront your fulani masters that are killing you in your state. It's Igbo man that you would be looking for to show your bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
Bobloco:

While I am not holding brief for Chinedu. I have been in the hinterlands of the North and I can attest to length and resilience at which Igbos can go in terms of business. when you set up a shop, you cannot control who comes to buy your products because all you want is to sell your products. Chinedu might just be an innocent patent medicine store owner
Pentazocine is a controlled drug. Not issued without a prescription and you hold the prescription.

He was wrong but probably did not have a choice. He was just unlucky to deal with such useless people.

1 Like

Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by YellowMayor(m): 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
dre11:

What are they still doing alive? Why not kill them instantly upon confessionm

1 Like

Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by OsuAmaka: 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
Bobloco:

What I can deduce from your submissions is that of an individual who is filled with hate for the igbos. Free yourself from hate and tribal tendencies
To a buffoon like you, everything is from hate prism. How can ibos who supply hard drugs to bandits exonerate themselves from banditry that's been ravaging the country. All for the money. Yet ibos are the most critical of the Government's dealing with banditry. You supply drugs to bandits by night and criticize the Government by day. Hypocrites.

-Osu amaka

1 Like

Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by Marpol2021(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nice one from the Nigeria police force... They should waste all of them. Our prison is already full, killed those miscreant.
Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by FreeStuffsNG: 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
That's why I shake my head when folks say that these criminals, fraudsters, terrorists, scammers, internet fraudsters, crypto scam traders etc took to crime because there's no job or money in Nigeria.

All they want is quick money and loads of it so no one should take their excuses serious.

Government should arrest them, their parents and seal off their family compounds to shame them in the village community.

Parents who don't report his or her criminal child before the authorities catch him or her should face the music too as shared here by some parents

https://punchng.com/fidio-oju-kale-awon-omo-naijiria-fi-ero-won-han-nipa-oro-sofiat-kehinde-ti-wo%cc%a3n-be-lori-lati-fi-soogun-owo-labeokuta/

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Re: Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations by GardenOfGod(m): 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
Yet Bubu is building rail for them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). / House Of Rep Speaker, Abbas Appoints 33 More Aides / Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.