Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Some Important Facts You Must Take Note Of As A Business Owner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Some Important Facts You Must Take Note Of As A Business Owner (127 Views)

Are You A Billionaire 'Today'? Pls Take Note Of This (pix) / 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner / 5 Reasons Why Should Become A Business Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Important Facts You Must Take Note Of As A Business Owner by temisalau(f): 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
SOME IMPORTANT FACTS YOU MUST TAKE NOTE OF AS A BUSINESS OWNER

Fact number 1.

When you start a business without registering It. You put it at a disadvantaged spot.

Why do I say this?

According to the law of companies Allied Matter Act (CAMA), any business that is not duly registered does not exist.

So if your business is involved in a fight with a registered business, the court will not be in your favor because your business does not exist to them. Your business can only be legally recognized when you register it with the Corporate Affairs Commission.

Fact no. 2.

If you do not register that business name, any business owner who deems it fit to register it before you can take it from you.

Because when it comes to CAC, it is first come, first serve. So even if you came up with the name first, you will have to let it go, if you are sued by someone who has registered it.

What would be the essence of printing banners, Making billboards, Printing flyers when someone else has registered the name on it?

My advice to you is this �
Get your business name Registered today, even if it’s garri you are selling.
Send me a DM now and I’ll help you register your business.

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Advertising On Ulist / Non-fiction/fiction Writers Needed / Don't Miss This Boss!!! You Snooze You Lose!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.