Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,321 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency (1185 Views)

Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord / Afenifere: Why SouthWest Governors Are Scared Of Taking Actions Against Herdsmen / "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency by ScamHunter: 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Between Ndigbo and Nigerians, who need Igbo presidency more? The truth is that Nigeria needs Igbo presidency more than Igbo needs it.
Apart from having functional ports in Calabar, Port Harcourt and Warri, what benefit would Ndigbo get from a presidency?
Nigerians are afraid of what Ndigbo can become with power considering that even without it, no tribe has fared better that Igbo. Just name one tribe that is better off than Igbo despite looting the country for decades while Igbo have been on the sideline.

They're afraid of Ndigbo that would scale ahead on a level playing field. Now could you imagine that what Ndigbo achieved in Biafra 60 years ago such as locally refining crude oil, building warship, war tanks, rockets, airfields, bombs and roads are still mere dream to Nigeria of today.

Some of us do not even want the Igbo presidency thing to happen. An Igbo country is a better deal for Ndigbo than a retrogressive country.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency by NGpatriot: 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
Another delusional ipob.. grin

10 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency by NigerianAngelo(m): 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
But Igbos are still likely to become President in 2023.

God bless all good Igbos.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
I want igbo president so that they split this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nigerians want a president from Igbo extraction.. while most Igbo's only want a reasonable Igbo with good records..

So the problem lies in the Igbo the politicians wants and the Igbo Nigerians want.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency by Beejayy20(m): 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
mumu ipob that couldn't anything to make their unproductive region economical viable dey talk of Nigeria. lmao

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency by duro4chang(m): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Did you just say scared? I doubt it. You can use another word.

5 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency by Penguin2: 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
Esseite:
Nigerians want a president from Igbo extraction.. while most Igbo's only want a reasonable Igbo with good records..

So the problem lies in the Igbo the politicians wants and the Igbo Nigerians want.

So you Nigerians are ready to vote any Igbo idiot instead of choosing a reasonable one?

If I asked you who your candidate is among Igbo aspirants, you would say Okorocha or Orji Uzor Kalu.

And if ask your reason, you will say they are “detribalized” and “bridge builders”.

You people would choose bridge building over competence and capacity.

And una say una like Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency by helinues: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency by Beejayy20(m): 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Says misinformed chronic unity beggar....

SE isn't unproductive as being insinuating by IQ deficients unity beggars like you.

Below are what your Imaginery unproductive region was able to achieved in Biafra republic, Which this God forsaken contraption called Nigeria can never achieve in the next 200yrs..
mugu
keep living in delusion. the things way omoluabi dey do for don tae.
go and ask for proforce.
we are your superior!

https://www.nairaland.com/3950201/proforce-nigerias-indigenous-armoured-vehicle

https://www.nairaland.com/5593336/tekowi-armoured-vehicles-manufactured-obasa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency by ScamHunter: 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Penguin2:

So you Nigerians are ready to vote any Igbo idiot instead of choosing a reasonable one?

If I asked you who your candidate is among Igbo aspirants, you would say Okorocha or Orji Uzor Kalu.

And if ask your reason, you will say they are “detribalized” and “bridge builders”.

You people would choose bridge building over competence and capacity.

And una say una like Nigeria.

Can't you see that the Nigerians is actually a reflection of what the country is? Are their politicians any different from the people? The way the political class is made of retrogrades is the same thing you would see on the streets of Nigeria where 3 out of 7 people see nothing wrong in what the country is. That's why they're ready to vote in another crook because it is a country of crooked minds that put logic on its head. Seriously, the country doesn't deserve any sensible Igbo. Let's dash them Rochas and Orji Uzor Kalu for size.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Yeah. Nigerians are really afraid of Igbo presidency. The first coup is still on some people's minds.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency by Penguin2: 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
ScamHunter:

Can't you see that the Nigerians is actually a reflection of what the country is? Are their politicians any different from the people? The way the political class is made of retrogrades is the same thing you would see on the streets of Nigeria where 3 out of 7 people see nothing wrong in what the country is. That's why they're ready to vote in another crook because it is a country of crooked minds that put logic on its head. Seriously, the country doesn't deserve any sensible Igbo. Let's dash them Rochas and Orji Uzor Kalu for size.

grin grin grin

You are a savage.

Shebi if they say it’s OUK or Okorocha they want, let’s let them have them.

Since they don’t want anything good for Nigeria, let’s help them.
Re: Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency by Eastlink(m): 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nobody is scared of Igbo Presidency stop writing nonsense. Remove that defeatist mentality from your head.

Political laymen and IPOB analyst should watch men do their things and stop giving Ndigbo daft advice.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency by Southernigbo: 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Igbo presidency will just be like the case of a very poorly fed starving boy who now gets exposed to food in a pot , he won't even use spoon and plate, he gonna rush d food with both hands

1 Like

Re: Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency by Cosbyrich: 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
ScamHunter:
Between Ndigbo and Nigerians, who need Igbo presidency more? The truth is that Nigeria needs Igbo presidency more than Igbo needs it.
Apart from having functional ports in Calabar, Port Harcourt and Warri, what benefit would Ndigbo get from a presidency?
Nigerians are afraid of what Ndigbo can become with power considering that even without it, no tribe has fared better that Igbo. Just name one tribe that is better off than Igbo despite looting the country for decades while Igbo have been on the sideline.

They're afraid of Ndigbo that would scale ahead on a level playing field. Now could you imagine that what Ndigbo achieved in Biafra 60 years ago such as locally refining crude oil, building warship, war tanks, rockets, airfields, bombs and roads are still mere dream to Nigeria of today.

Some of us do not even want the Igbo presidency thing to happen. An Igbo country is a better deal for Ndigbo than a retrogressive country.

Dont be ignorant.
Stop soaking up lies.Igbos did not build anything.
Make your research.All those old weapons were smuggled in by France.Google RFI of france...just write ...RFI biafra France 50 years after .
Igbos have never built anything before,during and after the war.You dont build without metals etc which Nigeria did not and do not have.
And the only tribe that has always fared more than the Igbos from time immemorial is the Yoruba tribe.
Richer,more business savvy,more educated,more achieved etc.
Just to answer your chest beating.
For presidency,Most Yorubas and I will vote for Igbos but most Hausa and Fulanis will not because of the 1960+ betrayal and backstabbing.QED.
If you want proof for all I stated,I will be happy to provide.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.rfi.fr/en/africa/20170525-how-france-armed-biafras-bid-break-nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency by Omanambala(m): 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
Write with some sense...you are simply chest beating! And , I am Igbo too.
Re: Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency by nisai: 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
Cosbyrich:

Dont be ignorant.
Make your research.All those old weapons were smuggled in by France.Google RFI of france...just write ...RFI biafra France 50 years after .
Igbos have never built anything before,during and after the war.You dont build without metals etc which Nigeria did not and do not have.
And the only tribe that has always fared more than the Igbos from time immemorial is the Yoruba tribe.
For presidency,Most Yorubas and I will vote for Igbos but most Hausa and Fulanis will not because of the 1960+ betrayal and backstabbing.QED.
One thing about u is that u always have proof. Kudos bro.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency by nisai: 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Just kiss the Truth Afonja Muslim, Igbo's are better off outside Nigeria than in her..

Nigeria'll never achieved what Igbo was enable to achieved in 3yrs of Biafra existence in terms of Science, technology and innovation in the next 200yrs..
Honestly, I want Igbos to get their Biafra. Enough of toxicity.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
Cosbyrich:

Dont be ignorant.
Oga shut up if u don't know what happened

So Igbos didn't make guns ? U think it's ordinary that Igbo land get the least amount of rail lines ? Igbos used metals from the rail system when they ran of of metals

Go read about prof odukwe I think Una go just open mouth way

Why was unn banned from sound chemical engineering for 50 years
Re: Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency by Cosbyrich: 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
nisai:
One thing about u is that u always have proof. Kudos bro.

Thanks. cheesy
I like Igbos but their lies and believing them makes me want to say they are mostly illiterate who do not research things before clinging to them and even writing about them.
I wouldnt write this if I dont have water tight proofs.

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency by Beejayy20(m): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Lol ! Afonja what you just showcased is assembly armor vehicles not invented one, like one of Biafra...
sore loser!
can you prove proforce is a assemble armor.proforce build its armour from scratch unlike innoson substandard Chinese assemble vehicle.

biafra did not inves anything you can only deceive low IQ ipob like you with useless lies.
ipob are known for lie to keep their ego

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency by Svlla: 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Proforce build which armor? I don't comment much on politics but some kain things I read here sound dey always sound somehow. If I didn't know the proforce now I for just agree with you. No be everything be bragging.

Beejayy20:

sore loser!
can you prove proforce is a assemble armor.proforce build its armour from scratch unlike innoson substandard Chinese assemble vehicle.

biafra did not inves anything you can only deceive low IQ ipob like you with useless lies.
ipob are known for lie to keep their ego
Re: Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency by Jomonix: 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
ScamHunter:

Many of the people don't even know why they don't want an Igbo to be president.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency by HilcomTech(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
ScamHunter:

I think Igbo cannibal should change your supplier of mkporu miri.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency by HilcomTech(m): 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Says misinformed chronic unity beggar....

SE isn't unproductive as being insinuating by IQ deficients unity beggars like you.

Below are what your Imaginery unproductive region was able to achieved in Biafra republic, Which this God forsaken contraption called Nigeria can never achieve in the next 200yrs..

Ndi mkporu miri cannibals can believe their own lies.

Where are the designs and blue prints of those machines. What factories were they produced from. Or did you think those machines came from baby factories?

Those machines were not even produced on the African continent, they were shipped from Europe (France).

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency by Cosbyrich: 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

Oga shut up if u don't know what happened

So Igbos didn't make guns ? U think it's ordinary that Igbo land get the least amount of rail lines ? Igbos used metals from the rail system when they ran of of metals

Go read about prof odukwe I think Una go just open mouth way

Why was unn banned from sound chemical engineering for 50 years

You are an illiterate just like the rest of them.
Bring your proof not the lies that you carry since you were born and go read about how weapons are made.
Nigeria did not have metals and there were no materials to melt them.Also the materials used and factories cannot be produced through the anus like some of you ignorant ones think.

This is how Biafra got those old weapons.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.rfi.fr/en/africa/20170525-how-france-armed-biafras-bid-break-nigeria

France secretly armed Biafra in the self-proclaimed republic’s attempt to break away from Nigeria in a bid to weaken British and US influence in Africa, documents seen by RFI reveal 50 years after the beginning of a war that cost up to two million lives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Igbo Presidency by DMerciful(m): 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
You like Igbo thread sha grin
NGpatriot:
Another delusional ipob.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku, Kwankwaso, Osinbajo, Amaechi: Why Is Everyone Courting The Igbos? / Names Of The 13 APC Presidential Aspirants Cleared / Reno Omokri Apologises To Incoming President Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.