Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Names Of The 13 APC Presidential Aspirants Cleared - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of The 13 APC Presidential Aspirants Cleared (1174 Views)

5 APC Governors And 13 APC Senators To Decamped To PDP / Full List Of Governors-elect So Far, PDP 13, APC 9 / Full List: Names Of 13 Apc Senators Set To Dump Party Next Week Due To Nass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of The 13 APC Presidential Aspirants Cleared by Weezyclan(m): 8:42am On Jun 04, 2022
The Names Of The 13 APC Presidential Aspirants Cleared By The Chief John Oyegun's Led Committee:

1.Tinubu
2.Osinbajo
3.Amaechi
4.Lawan
5.Yahaya Bello
6.Fayemi
7. Emeka Nwajiuba
8. Ogbonnaya Onu
9. Amosun
10. David Umahi
11. Badaru
12. Godswill Akpabio
13. Mr Tein Jack-Rich

Those Not Shortlisted (Disqualified):
1.Bakare
2.Rochas Okorocha
3.Ben Ayade
4.Sani Yerima
5.Ken Nnamani.
6.Ikeobasi Mokelu
7.Demeji Bankole
8.Felix Nicholas
9.Uju Ken-Ohanenye.
10. Borroffice

NOTE:: The Cleared Aspirants Are Expected To Take Their Certificate Of Clearance Today.
Re: Names Of The 13 APC Presidential Aspirants Cleared by Truthisunique2: 8:45am On Jun 04, 2022
Zombie na you clear them?

The list is top secret only available to oyegun and the cabal

But he gave the aspirants the criteria he used which is age

Now do the maths yourself and find out what age would be able to screen out 10 aspirants
Re: Names Of The 13 APC Presidential Aspirants Cleared by tolue42(m): 8:52am On Jun 04, 2022
Source?
Re: Names Of The 13 APC Presidential Aspirants Cleared by tolue42(m): 8:56am On Jun 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Now do the maths yourself and find out what age would be able to screen out 10 aspirants

Na Tinubu matter go kill you last last..I swear

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of The 13 APC Presidential Aspirants Cleared by Truthisunique2: 8:58am On Jun 04, 2022
tolue42:

Na Tinubu matter go kill you last last..I swear
tinubu life ambition is already finished

So how dead body matter wan take kill person

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The 13 APC Presidential Aspirants Cleared by tolue42(m): 8:59am On Jun 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
tinubu life ambition is already finished

So how dead body matter wan take kill person

Continue ooooo..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of The 13 APC Presidential Aspirants Cleared by MMWandali: 9:01am On Jun 04, 2022
I doubt if Umahi and Ayade who dumped the PDP can even win their states for APC, how much more can they become President of Nigeria

Vote Dem Out

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 13 APC Presidential Aspirants Cleared by KingHonour(m): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2022
#Akpabio!
Next president
insha'Allah �
Re: Names Of The 13 APC Presidential Aspirants Cleared by bigpicture001: 9:11am On Jun 04, 2022
I believe this list

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The 13 APC Presidential Aspirants Cleared by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 04, 2022
Lawan will definitely get huge vote from northern delegates!

While Southern delegates will share their votes
Re: Names Of The 13 APC Presidential Aspirants Cleared by Soylife(m): 10:08am On Jun 04, 2022
M
Re: Names Of The 13 APC Presidential Aspirants Cleared by splendid2: 10:48am On Jun 04, 2022
So we have one serious (Lawan) candidate, one unserious (Badaru) candidate and one time waster (Bello) candidate from the north. Let's say Lawan gets 90%
Badaru 9%
Bello 1%

Let's wait till Monday
Re: Names Of The 13 APC Presidential Aspirants Cleared by Indispensable85(m): 10:53am On Jun 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Where did you hear age? Certainly in your bitter head not from oyegun because I watched him live on geetv. If you want to stop fooling yourself I can help you with the link of the video of his submission of the report. That's if fooling yourself everywhere is not a calling for you.

https://fb.watch/dqVlywJvkn/

That's the link to watch the full video of oyegun submission of report. Just stop being foolish ok?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of The 13 APC Presidential Aspirants Cleared by quickberry(m): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:

13 faced the panel, and they were all cleared.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Under Peter Obi Was Ranked 3rd In Worst State To Do Business In 2010 / why I Invited ‘tinubu Men’ To Commission Projects In Rivers – Wike / Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.