Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? (10031 Views)

Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? / If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns / "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Bluesearoll(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2022
Only The hands of God can make people fall.(1) If there is sin in your Life and you are touched and fall? you Fall because the spirit of sin in your Life cannot withstand the touch of God.(2)If there is no sin in you and God touched you that means you have been given one gift, blessing, upliftment or the other...All in all your touch might be you receiving blessing or CANE. N:b......You can't receive what you don't believe in except God wills it

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Kiliwuwu: 9:58am On Feb 06, 2022
I intentionally did that some years ago ......I cum dey roll for ground d pastor come dey shout fire fire fire ...the more he shout the more I scream .......

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by doublecross(m): 9:58am On Feb 06, 2022
lipsrsealed
PrimadonnaO:
Not at all.

I don't attend a church where they push people's heads.

However the first most significant experience I've had of the anointing was sometime in 2008/2009 when I received the baptism of the Holy Ghost.

I didn't fall down but I felt a power in me that I could never have denied. It was also from that very day I learnt to speak in tongues.
so you even learnt to speak in tongues! Gosh! The foolishness that abounds in this nation now is appauling and annoying. You felt nothing and your tongue is nonsense. Why speak something even you do not understand
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by willexyaho(m): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2022
ObaKlaz:
Chop well well before attending any anointing or deliverance programme, make one pastor nor use u shine. cheesy

Because if you fall you won't be allowed to explain, you will immediately be rushed and pictures taken before you stand up. You will see two bouncer looking Men, They will just pack you hand and leg up.

Nobody will listen to your explanation.

Please eat well before going to crusade and avoid high heels.

Thanks
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by dacblogger: 9:59am On Feb 06, 2022
I didn't believe in that .. until one day it happened to me.
I DNT know what happened,but up till now I'm still in shock. sad

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by doublecross(m): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2022
psychologist:
There’s no such thing as falling under anointing

And it is more surprising when supposed believers that has received the spirit of God at salvation still claim to fall under anointing.
Is the spirit that come suddenly on them different from the one they recieved at salvation?

Before you attack me, I am typing this sitted in church.

bro God bless you oooo! They will ignore this message because they have already been brainwashed!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by bigcee(m): 10:06am On Feb 06, 2022
brian91:
wink
Funny but true!

Years ago, I attended a crusade(originally invited by the crusader). At the start of the revival session, I see someone coming at me laid his hand , thereby trying to push me to fall grin, I stood still. The next I observe was a foot stamped on my feet, while the hand was still pushed to my head grin grin Oboy I stylishly change posture/position, na so he mis-step grin. It was a funny and unimaginable experience shocked

Nevertheless I believe there is a form of goosebumps when there is an impartation from the holy spirit.
That na Jet li pastor grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by bigcee(m): 10:08am On Feb 06, 2022
MaverickA3:
There was a time one pastor was pushing my head with his palm. I don't know if he was expecting me to fall, I had to open my eyes and look into his eyes, we made eye contact before he left me when he saw the annoying look on me.
Fear catch am, Lwkmd grin

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by gentlegenius(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2022
ERockson:
Over 90% of fall under anoiting is a religion lies
True...

Also, 99% of speaking in tongues are acted just to make the gullible ones believe that you are filled with the Holy Spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Michelle70(m): 10:14am On Feb 06, 2022
gentlegenius:

True...

Also, 99% of speaking in tongues are acted just to make the gullible ones believe that you are filled with the Holy Spirit.
ya, I think speaking in tongues has to do with speaking a language, but whenever I hear "sokotoboni" like ten times in a prayer, I just knew it was not tongue, vos when u speak in tongue, u dont call a particular word over and over

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by gentlegenius(m): 10:27am On Feb 06, 2022
Michelle70:
ya, I think speaking in tongues has to do with speaking a language, but whenever I hear "sokotoboni" like ten times in a prayer, I just knew it was not tongue, vos when u speak in tongue, u dont call a particular word over and over
Exactly...
Most pastors today who repeatedly utter rubbish in the name of speaking in tongues don't understand what they are saying neither do they know what language they are speaking. As long as what you speak cannot be interpreted as any language on earth, it is pure SCAM, aimed at deceiving the gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by DabuIIIT: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

One mumu Deeper Life girl fell under anointing and was moaning my name.

Her church member was my a teacher in evening garri school He called me to threaten me.

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by GeneralOjukwu: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2022
DabuIIIT:
grin

You don smoke cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Edipet(m): 10:40am On Feb 06, 2022
BadEnglish:
Me? Make una dey look people face na b4 u go ask this question. Even my pastor sef dey fear come my side. I dey go church Because that verse Hebrew 10:25 is one verse I hold dearly if not, all my prayers and intercession go b indoor.
the verse doesn't mean you only assemble in church,.. your gathering with your believers colleague at the place, your gathering with members of the family is gathering of the brethren.....i might be wrong shaa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by ariklawani(f): 10:58am On Feb 06, 2022
Yes falling under anointing is real..mine started from the day i was baptist by my pastor.. But before the baptismal day, we were all told to start asking for special gift from God.. Inside me i kept on praying for the gift of speaking in tongues of the Holy ghost. And pray to God to touch me.. Fast forward to the d day.. Immediately i was brought out of the water, i started speaking in Tongues and was seriously under the anointing... Is real, and with faith and purest of heart.. You will receive.. Holy Ghost is real.. And holy spirit lives among us.. That is why some of us still feel bad when we are about to do something wrong, or have done something wrong

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:10am On Feb 06, 2022
Make I no talk my experience for here ooo grin shey na d one wey pastor pour miss Paris on my face I won talk about which one self, but I never fall sha grin angry grin
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by DarkJeddi(m): 11:18am On Feb 06, 2022
Just another SCAM..

Along with a lot of other SCAMS..

By Religious SCAMMERS..

Religion is a SCAM angry
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by eyinjuege: 11:22am On Feb 06, 2022
It's happened to me before.
It was a Bible school.
I don't know how I found myself on the floor.
I didnt even know I was on the floor.
All I know was I was praying with my eyes closed, maybe I was in a trance cos I have no recollection of anyone touching me, pushing me or any recollecrion of me falling. I don't know how long I was on the floor. I just know I was trying to get up from the floor and the people around me helped me up.
I felt sort of embarrassed kinda afterwards, because I never experrerrit.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:35am On Feb 06, 2022
Michelle70:
I remembered when I was young, around 11yrs, oga pastor push me for forehead, the push was so strong that I lost balance and fell back, trust the ushers, they just grab me for back kuku pin me for ground, to everyone it looked like they lowered me down but I was sure those people grabbed me, though I didn't fall as it was just a stagger but who cares, at least I don stagger under anointing
U wan use laugh kee me
And you no know say u funny
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Unlimited4G: 11:41am On Feb 06, 2022
Michelle70:
Share ur experience, so we will know those that are possessed on NL, how did u feel when u came back to ur senses?

As for me ehn, maybe the witches and wizards in me is coming from the lucifer directly, no matter how pastor touch my forehead, I can't fall.
I remember early last year around April I did my water Baptism and I hoped I was going to start speaking in tongue immediately I'm raised out of the water but to my greatest surprise I didn't. I tried my best not to doubt the pastor who conducted the baptism and kept hoping. Later on in June I got an invitation for a youth revival service from my friend which held in the evening. At the end of the service, a young lady came up to the podium and made an announcement; "Those who haven't been baptize by the Holy Ghost should wait behind" which I did.
I was taken to another room and was asked to pray first, later on 3 young ladies around 19-22 yrs came in and held my hand (forming a circle) and started praying in the Holy Ghost, it became so intense and it started feeling as if something was loosening up in my tummy, I start shouting & jumping while speaking in tongues along side with them. It was so sweet, I didn't want it to end....
Since that day; My life has never been the same. From one success, breakthroughs, blessings, fruitfulness to another.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Glamouzpeter(f): 11:46am On Feb 06, 2022
Omg if I share my last experience una go laugh tire ooo
Hmmm
But to cut the story short, I didn't fall but I felt something I cannot even explain
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by holysaint1(m): 11:56am On Feb 06, 2022
Antoeni:
Yes , When Bluetooth is Connected

Now this is why i still visit this site grin
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by ajalawole(m): 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Years back visited my aunt in lagos with my parent was 18 then, don't know aunt has planned with her church pastor to come and heal me of my ear problem (tinnitus). Pastor started praying, twisting my head north south east and west for almost an hour, was tired and weak still I don't fall down. When I notice this man will kill me, I kukuma fall down and sleep. When I wake up people where busy asking Wetin I see, Awon weyrey.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by ariklawani(f): 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
Go and read your bible very well.. What happened to Jesus when he got baptised

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
If this was Islamic section , they will make you admit under oat that you are a muslim... but see as every yoruba Muslims make fun on Christianity... bunkum

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by CSTRR: 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
I used to doubt it though, until I saw a full grown hefty man collapse shaking like under electric shock.

The man was right beside me.

It's rare though, but it happens.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by ariklawani(f): 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
God bless you, exactly how it happened to me.. But i received the gift of speaking in tongues the moment i was brought out of the river.. Ever since, holy spirit never departed from me.. �
I remember early last year around April I did my water Baptism and I hoped I was going to start speaking in tongue immediately I'm raised out of the water but to my greatest surprise I didn't. I tried my best not to doubt the pastor who conducted the baptism and kept hoping. Later on in June I got an invitation for a youth revival service from my friend which held in the evening. At the end of the service, a young lady came up to the podium and made an announcement; "Those who haven't been baptize by the Holy Ghost should wait behind" which I did.
I was taken to another room and was asked to pray first, later on 3 young ladies around 19-22 yrs came in and held my hand (forming a circle) and started praying in the Holy Ghost, it became so intense and it started feeling as if something was loosening up in my tummy, I start shouting & jumping while speaking in tongues along side with them. It was so sweet, I didn't want it to end....
Since that day; My life has never been the same. From one success, breakthroughs, blessings, fruitfulness to another. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by VanuatuWycombe: 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
ariklawani:
Yes falling under anointing is real..mine started from the day i was baptist by my pastor.. But before the baptismal day, we were all told to start asking for special gift from God.. Inside me i kept on praying for the gift of speaking in tongues of the Holy ghost. And pray to God to touch me.. Fast forward to the d day.. Immediately i was brought out of the water, i started speaking in Tongues and was seriously under the anointing... Is real, and with faith and purest of heart.. You will receive.. Holy Ghost is real.. And holy spirit lives among us.. That is why some of us still feel bad when we are about to do something wrong, or have done something wrong

Na jinns dey speak through your mouth. Nothing like speaking in tongue in Christianity. People that were looking for extra terrestrial and celestial powers from where they were looking for wetin no lost.

The last sets of prophets that would hear God’s voice or perform miracles were all gone. Not this 17th to future centuries religious leaders. We have to be careful not to mix revelations or anointing from aliens from another world with our world.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Maconstruct(m): 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
In Europe and Asian churches ppl don't speak in tongs n fall under anointing only Nigerian churches.
Anyway, anything to alleviate unemployment is a welcome development
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Maconstruct(m): 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kiliwuwu:
I intentionally did that some years ago ......I cum dey roll for ground d pastor come dey shout fire fire fire ...the more he shout the more I scream .......
U are a case cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Anndrew(m): 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Michelle70:
There is one pastor like that that use to those words..always repeated...at time to pray dey hard cus the way he shout it ehh.laugh no go gree me..ho ho haha yamamoto ingri ho ho..u go fear nah..
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
hopefulLandlor
Cameraman no dey ever fall

I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? / Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites / List Of Richest Pastors In Africa 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.