Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,927 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? (10028 Views)

Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? / If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns / "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Michelle70(m): 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
Share ur experience, so we will know those that are possessed on NL, how did u feel when u came back to ur senses?

As for me ehn, maybe the witches and wizards in me is coming from the lucifer directly, no matter how pastor touch my forehead, I can't fall.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by MoneyGoDrop: 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
This is a really interesting question. I personally i never be "under anointing" no matter how committed i was in the prayer.

Well these days, i view it with the same lens i use in watching WWE and Nollywood.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Michelle70(m): 7:35am On Feb 06, 2022
I remembered when I was young, around 11yrs, oga pastor push me for forehead, the push was so strong that I lost balance and fell back, trust the ushers, they just grab me for back kuku pin me for ground, to everyone it looked like they lowered me down but I was sure those people grabbed me, though I didn't fall as it was just a stagger but who cares, at least I don stagger under anointing

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Macmoni(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2022
People wey Dey fall get leg problem

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by brian91(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2022
wink
Funny but true!

Years ago, I attended a crusade(originally invited by the crusader). At the start of the revival session, I see someone coming at me laid his hand , thereby trying to push me to fall grin, I stood still. The next I observe was a foot stamped on my feet, while the hand was still pushed to my head grin grin Oboy I stylishly change posture/position, na so he mis-step grin. It was a funny and unimaginable experience shocked

Nevertheless I believe there is a form of goosebumps when there is an impartation from the holy spirit.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 06, 2022
Nop never sad
When I was still a church goer it was something I always wanted to get a feel of shar.
At the end of the day anointing is just a combination of blind belief in the fake pastor and overwhelming disturbance of the air filled chamber in the ears by the extremely loud speakers causing a loss of balance. And also the occasional actual pushing of the individual to the floor.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by hopefulLandlord: 9:35am On Feb 06, 2022
Cameraman no dey ever fall

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Macmoni(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
This is a really interesting question. I personally i never be "under anointing" no matter how committed i was in the prayer.

Well these days, i view it with the same lens i use in watching WWE and Nollywood.
Give this guy a crate of his favourite drink �

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by bro4u: 9:35am On Feb 06, 2022
Lol... Some of us are immune to it.

Ask that dammn niqqer guy

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Naija4love(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2022
grin hmm make i no talk. one pastor that year almost turn this thing to rambo with me just because i stand strong.

44 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:36am On Feb 06, 2022
Not at all.

I don't attend a church where they push people's heads.

However, the first most significant experience I've had of the anointing was sometime in 2008/2009 when I received the baptism of the Holy Ghost.

I didn't fall down but I felt a power in me that I could never have denied. It was also from that very day I received the gift of speaking in tongues.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by MaverickA3: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2022
There was a time one pastor was pushing my head with his palm. I don't know if he was expecting me to fall, I had to open my eyes and look into his eyes, we made eye contact before he left me when he saw the annoying look on me.

60 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Divay22(f): 9:36am On Feb 06, 2022
Yes
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2022
Nah.

Mostly women because they are easily possessed be demons and marine spirits. sad

Men, sanctify yourselves. Stay off fvcking random bitches. There's more to life than pussy.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Omicron007: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2022
shocked

Let me call Rev.Righteousness2 to come and lay hands on the OP.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by everythinggirly(f): 9:36am On Feb 06, 2022
No. I don't act films.

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Johntemmy(m): 9:36am On Feb 06, 2022
How I wish but never experience that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by psychologist(m): 9:36am On Feb 06, 2022
There’s no such thing as falling under anointing

And it is more surprising when supposed believers that has received the spirit of God at salvation still claim to fall under anointing.
Is the spirit that come suddenly on them different from the one they recieved at salvation?

Before you attack me, I am typing this sitted in church.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by SLOVFO(m): 9:36am On Feb 06, 2022
Michelle70:
Share ur experience, so we will know those that are possessed on NL, how did u feel when u came back to ur senses?

As for me ehn, maybe the witches and wizards in me is coming from the lucifer directly, no matter how pastor touch my forehead, I can't fall.

I never fall before. Would love to have the experience...I have to accept by faith that God has been touching me His own special way.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by NobleSeed(m): 9:36am On Feb 06, 2022
me na above anointing I dey fall ooh not under.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Danny50: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2022
Haven't fallen under anointing
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by otherway: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2022
yes o

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by constance500: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2022
Majority do am make dem no dey left out, cos akant be explaining to the whole congregation why b say na Only me no fall grin

People wey dey fall just dey overreact

13 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2022
Very interesting. Females are always prone to fall under anointing

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by ERockson: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2022
Over 90% of fall under anoiting is a religion lies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by espn(m): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2022
grin
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by MikeMicheal(m): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2022
The so-called "falling under annointing" is just an outcome of well executed HYPNOTISM AND HALLUCINATION and in some cases, PRETENCE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by SeriouslySense(m): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2022
Reanointing then, repeat, stand up, believe, choose what is right, I am just glad there is flowing sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Chrislova(m): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2022
lol...pastor go touch my head tire....i no de fall

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Omicron007: 9:38am On Feb 06, 2022
everythinggirly:
No. I don't act films.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Deicide: 9:38am On Feb 06, 2022
Yes if they push you or pack your legs

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On Sunday? / Is Faith Incompatible With Reason? / What Is The Size Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.