Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,874 members, 7,956,301 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) (39594 Views)

Things Are Getting Out Of Hand – Actor Saidi Balogun Cries Out Over Hardship / Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband / Saidi Balogun & Fathia Williams Reunite For Khalid Balogun, Son’s Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) by naijaguy123456(m): 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
Baba Ibadan
Re: Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) by Ungodly: 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
MufasaLion:

If I tell you what I do, would that not be breach in security for me? grin

Anyways, did you know this guy did a one-cast movie back then? I loved the script. I think, he did more than one of such movies.
one-cast? The one I remembered was two-cast with Doris Simeon.
Re: Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) by MufasaLion: 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ungodly:
one-cast? The one I remembered was two-cast with Doris Simeon.

I think so. I have seen that of him and Doris, too.
Re: Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) by jendhorlee(m): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
Happy birthday Legend
This guy did a 5 cast movie, 4 cast movie, 3 cast movie, 2 cast movie and 1 cast movie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) by MufasaLion: 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
jendhorlee:
Happy birthday Legend
This guy did a 5 cast movie, 4 cast movie, 3 cast movie, 2 cast movie and 1 cast movie

Right!

Nollywood was good then, not the trash they dish out these days.

2 Likes

Re: Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) by BabaIbo: 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
I remember my encounter with this man sometimes ago.
He came to our complex to shop in one of our tenants' shop.

The guy and the driver were feeling fly when we told them to park properly(well). Them wan do normal celeb agidi but when they noticed we no send, they succumbed and parked properly.

But crowd gather dey view him then sha.
Re: Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) by Akin0: 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
I don't know what would have made the two to go their separate way? But honestly, i feel they should reconcile for the sake of their children, and put their ego down and live with one another. They can still do lots together as great actor and actress. Sometimes, they don't know there are people watching them has their mentors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) by dalass(f): 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
SportsHD:
So he and his ex wife share the same birth- day?

She's so ...

Congrats to them both grin
Re: Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) by Stronghold91: 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
happy birthday sir I dey enjoy your
firm
Re: Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) by sakanifemi123(m): 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
I remember those days when Saidi Balogun aka walata dey top one in yoruba film industry, no body fit competitive with this man. that is what they call life is turn by turn. nothing last forever... happy birthday to the legend ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) by Adewale1603(m): 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lobito himself
Re: Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) by Faithfulness88: 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Happy birthday sir.God almighty Continue to increase and protect you.
Re: Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) by Afrogist247(m): 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Saidi Balogun Omo Alhaja Action Star boy then when boys like Odunlade, Femi Adebayo and Lateef were still dreaming of fame.

Truly, time is everything.

Anyway, Una don hear about Olamide hit on quitting Music?

Watch this then. Baddo ti n Korin idagbere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khYEcEfOjfE
Re: Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) by macdammy(m): 12:11am On Feb 06, 2022
MufasaLion:

Anyways, did you know this guy did a one-cast movie back then? I loved the script. I think, he did more than one of such movies.
That MODUPE TEMI film?
Re: Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:57am On Feb 06, 2022
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) by Starhearts: 2:49am On Feb 06, 2022
Where is Yomi Fash Lanso
Re: Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) by Fidinno(m): 6:12am On Feb 06, 2022
Happy birthday handsome elder
Re: Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) by toyinid78: 6:43am On Feb 06, 2022
Mood11:
BABA Saidi oko gbogbo girls cheesy

Happy Birthday.. Even after the divorce, I still see him as Fathia's Husband cheesy
u won't believe they are using same spoon to eat at aliyahs graduation

1 Like

Re: Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:25am On Feb 06, 2022
LuQuLuQu:
Saidi that year..
omo alhaja and 2ge4 dat year.. some of Nairaland big girls still deh heaven den.
Re: Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) by MufasaLion: 7:45am On Feb 06, 2022
macdammy:

That MODUPE TEMI film?

Sorry, I can't recall. It's been long.
Re: Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) by Easylifelomo(m): 7:51am On Feb 06, 2022
Happy birthday to you sir
Re: Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) by perdollar(m): 8:21am On Feb 06, 2022
Yoruba Muslims have serious anger issues. They r second to devil in anger.
Re: Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2022
MufasaLion:
If I tell you what I do, would that not be breach in security for me? grin

Breach of security, how? Toh.

Really? I can't quite remember if I've watched any of such movies, but it seems to be tugging something in my memory. I don't know if I've watched any of such. It must be real creative being the only actor.

So you watch Nollywood Yoruba movies?
Re: Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) by Magnumproperty: 11:45am On Feb 06, 2022
perdollar:
Yoruba Muslims have serious anger issues. They r second to devil in anger.
Very true. Forgiveness is far from them. They believe in an eye for an eye.

1 Like

Re: Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) by Temmybaba08: 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
Happy Birthday ��� sir
Re: Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) by MufasaLion: 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Breach of security, how? Toh.

Really? I can't quite remember if I've watched any of such movies, but it seems to be tugging something in my memory. I don't know if I've watched any of such. It must be real creative being the only actor.

So you watch Nollywood Yoruba movies?

I did watch Nollywood back then but not anymore. Hollywood over everything! I can't be seeing movies that will have bad effect on my IQ.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hospital. Undergoes Full Body Scan to check his health / "This Is How I Feel This Year" - Wizkid Shares Photo / Kanayo O. Kanayo's Campaign Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.