Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) (15632 Views)

President Buhari And Shinzo Abe, Prime Minister Of Japan Hold Bilateral Meeting / Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. / Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With African Heads Of State & President Macron(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 6:47am On Feb 06, 2022
An islamic terrorist government with another islamic terrorist govt. Nothing reasonable here
Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by Lovenorth: 7:05am On Feb 06, 2022
Ipob terrorists would not like this good news
Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by Lovenorth: 7:05am On Feb 06, 2022
I love this
Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by Lovenorth: 7:08am On Feb 06, 2022
May God continue to bless our lovely president for this nice show of love to humanity against the wish of Godforsaken people that claimed to kill the servant of Allah
Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 7:11am On Feb 06, 2022
Just as stupid as your father. Biafra
Urchman200:
He believes that Palestine should an independent nation ,he do not see any reason why biafra should be separated from Nigeria, when you say a man is a hypocrite and stupid at the same time. Buhari is an example of foolishness.
Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by Banter1(m): 7:15am On Feb 06, 2022
JohnSin97:
What more destruction can israel do to Nigeria than the destruction it's already facing?......and lol you ritualistic Christians love to simp Israel, weren't they the ones that crucified Jesus?

why bringing christianity and Jesus into this conversations?
Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 7:20am On Feb 06, 2022
WesternOligarch:
I thought buhari was anti-successionist secessionist. Baba wants to enter the bad books of Mossad. Anyways it's a welcome development, ride on sai baba
Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 7:30am On Feb 06, 2022
GenBuhari:
AU are not serious what is their benefit from inviting Palastine?
Islamic jihad...
Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by Zandena(f): 7:31am On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
Whoever Loves Nigeria as a Nation should admonish and warn Pmb not to Directly or Indirectly put Nigeria in any way or form against the state of Israel. Neither should he in anyway put Nigeriea in any Collation against Israel.

That will be a very Destructive move..

Look at how these local champions reason for God's sake! A president of a sovereign state having diplomatic engagement with another sovereign state and you call it putting Nigeria against murderers of Israel who supposedly should be your staunchest enemy for attempted murder of Jesus whom we held in high esteem.
You are a big fool if you support Israel's occupation of Palestine and oppose Russian invasion of Ukraine!
Education has failed many of you big time!
Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 7:36am On Feb 06, 2022
Buhari been doing his best since last munites
Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:53am On Feb 06, 2022
GOOD MOVES MR PRESIDENT.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by Milly44(f): 8:28am On Feb 06, 2022
I thought they said he is the real buhari, why making me believe otherwise?. Others had their nose mask hanging on their ears, but thus man chose to put his around his neck. It’s making me believe that what they said about the ear years back is actually true, the ear might fall off if he wears a normal mask like the others
Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by tuborme: 8:32am On Feb 06, 2022
Bilateral meeting… only one flag! Incompetent baboons
Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 06, 2022
Urchman200:
He believes that Palestine should an independent nation ,he do not see any reason why biafra should be separated from Nigeria, when you say a man is a hypocrite and stupid at the same time. Buhari is an example of foolishness.

What about those Nigerian-made jews who are in support of Israel whenever it bully Palestine, but they would cry if Buhari do the same to their unlawful Biafra?

Hypocrisy has different types.
Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 06, 2022
Milly44:
I thought they said he is the real buhari, why making me believe otherwise?. Others had their nose mask hanging on their ears, but thus man chose to put his around his neck. It’s making me believe that what they said about the ear years back is actually true, the ear might fall off if he wears a normal mask like the others

What if the Ear is aching him?

Buhari is real and the only one.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by NoSentiment: 8:44am On Feb 06, 2022
thundafire:
Always meeting inconsequential people during his tenure. Then how will he cope after office

I guess the terrorist state of Israelis or its terrorist leaders are the consequential people u want PMB to be hobnobbing with, right?
Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by NoSentiment: 8:45am On Feb 06, 2022
WesternOligarch:
I thought buhari was anti-successionist. Baba wants to enter the bad books of Mossad. Anyways it's a welcome development, ride on sai baba

Is MOSSAD God?
Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 06, 2022
Zandena:

Look at how these local champions reason for God's sake! A president of a sovereign state having diplomatic engagement with another sovereign state and you call it putting Nigeria against murderers of Israel who supposedly should be your staunchest enemy for attempted murder of Jesus whom we held in high esteem.
You are a big fool if you support Israel's occupation of Palestine and oppose Russian invasion of Ukraine!
Education has failed many of you big time!

They are fools.

If Buhari did the same to Biafrans,they will be crying.

Palestine is a sovereign state and recognized all over the world. If Isarael hit them I don't care.

But Nigeria is above Israeli bullying.

Let them try and see wonders.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 06, 2022
officialwdhtv:

I personally noticed that touch too...thats a very dangerous way to touch a president especially these ones from the palestinians...it should not have been allowed...may them no go nack baba something o

But he wears his glasses too upon the ears,which one is heavier?

It's a personal matter,and his ears might be aching him. Who knows?

But Buhari is Buhari.

I wonder why some people love anything sentimental.
Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by ephemerallife: 8:55am On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousss2:
Whoever Loves Nigeria as a Nation should admonish and warn Pmb not to Directly or Indirectly put Nigeria in any way or form against the state of Israel. Neither should he in anyway put Nigeriea in any Collation against Israel.

ogbeni, f**k off. Which isreal are you referring to, the one in the Bible or the Jewish dominated state with more more indigenous Muslims than Christians.?? If you're referring to the former, you're delusional
Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by Kdon2: 9:00am On Feb 06, 2022
Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by Urchman200: 9:02am On Feb 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

What about those Nigerian-made jews who are in support of Israel whenever it bully Palestine, but they would cry if Buhari do the same to their unlawful Biafra?

Hypocrisy has different types.
oga if you think critically about my statement, you will agree me that i neither supported biafra nor criticise it, i just pointed out the hypocrisy of a leader. Comparing Buhari statement as a leader and the opinion of a private individual should not be the same.

Leadership should come with some level of sanity and decorum ,that is where most of you his supporters are missing it.
Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 9:03am On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
Whoever Loves Nigeria as a Nation should admonish and warn Pmb not to Directly or Indirectly put Nigeria in any way or form against the state of Israel. Neither should he in anyway put Nigeria in any Collation against Israel.

whatever he do with Palestine is for his Muslim brothers, if he do too much they will treat his fuvk up.
Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by Urchman200: 9:05am On Feb 06, 2022
MUYEEKFIRST:
Just as stupid as your father. Biafra
quoting to insult me will not purge Buhari and his supporters of foolishness and hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2022
Urchman200:
oga if you think critically about my statement, you will agree me that i neither supported biafra nor criticise it, i just pointed out the hypocrisy of a leader. Comparing Buhari statement as a leader and the opinion of a private individual should not be the same.

Leadership should come with some level of sanity and decorum ,that is where most of you his supporters are missing it.

Must every Nigerian standing for with his Country's government be tagged as Buhari supporter?

Buhari is the face of Nigeria and our government. Other countries don't care what tribe or party is Buhari from...all they see on his face is Nigeria.

And to your saying that you neither stand for nor against Biafra,is unpatriotic.

I am neutral against Buhari politics. And I am against the way he rule this country.

Buhari does not anything wrong for meeting with sovereign state's leaders.

Nigeria is a neutral country all over the world.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 06, 2022
bigcasava1:
whatever he do with Palestine is for his Muslim brothers, if he do too much they will treat his fuvk up.

But when he do it with USA,he is doing it not for Christians?

(1)Muslims are much than the Christians in Israel.

(2)Palestine is made up of not only Muslims,but Christians too.
Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by Urchman200: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Must every Nigerian standing for with his Country's government be tagged as Buhari supporter?

Buhari is the face of Nigeria and our government. Other countries don't care what tribe or party is Buhari from...all they see on his face is Nigeria.

And to your saying that you neither stand for nor against Biafra,is unpatriotic.

I am neutral against Buhari politics. And I am against the way he rule this country.

Buhari does not anything wrong for meeting with sovereign state's leaders.

Nigeria is a neutral country all over the world.
oga Palestine is a state within a country, is not a nation, they are under Israel oga,you can't have a president who is fighting vigorously against secession in one breath and in another hand hobnobbing with state like Palestine and sees nothing wrong, is Buhari visit to Palestine president as a private person or as a president of a nation ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 06, 2022
Urchman200:
oga Palestine is a state within a country, is not a nation, they are under Israel oga,you can't have a president who is fighting vigorously against secession in one breath and in another hand hobnobbing with state like Palestine and sees nothing wrong, is Buhari visit to Palestine president as a private person or as a president of a nation ?

Palestine is not state in Israel. It is a sovereign country in the world.

If its a state under Israel, who's its Mayor or Governor?
Why would Israeli force attack the people with rockets and destroyed its own state!

Why are Palestinians not nominated as ministers etc in Israeli government?

Do the Palestinians have the representatives in the Israeli Congress?

See how China is lobbying Taiwan,because it knows the attack on Taiwan,is Attack on China.

Buhari meets them as a Nigerian president.

Jonathan too,didn't vote for Isael nor for Palestine.
Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by TheAlchemist: 9:52am On Feb 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice one by my President. It is good that the Palestinians too are going on international diplomatic relations. This is a smart move.
Just this picture with the President of Nigeria alone brings him and the state of Palestine to the sight and attention of hundred of millions of Africans. Isreal needs to accept the 2 state solution and stop its systemic apartheid against Palestinians.

Incidentally, some of the black Palestinians are originally from Nigeria and have settled there now for over half a century that they now have their own black Palestinians community. One of them interviewed said that they were originally from Nigeria although now Palestinian citizens .

The 2 State solution that means Jerusalem will be divided will never happen. Jerusalem will forever remain the eternal capital of Israel
Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2022
thundafire:
Always meeting inconsequential people during his tenure. Then how will he cope after office grin

I don't know ooo
Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:04am On Feb 06, 2022
Always meeting people that can't help him.
The other day it was Turkish leader now is Palestinian leader...
Soon he will give Hamas access into Nigeria..
Re: President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) by Heterodox(m): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
Whoever Loves Nigeria as a Nation should admonish and warn Pmb not to Directly or Indirectly put Nigeria in any way or form against the state of Israel. Neither should he in anyway put Nigeria in any Collation against Israel.

Sharap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu / EFCC Seizes Properties From Amosu, Adigun And Gbadebo / EFCC Arraigns Tompolo In Absentia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.