Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Drinking Your Pee, First Thing In The Morning - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drinking Your Pee, First Thing In The Morning (1554 Views)

8 Benefits Of Drinking Your Own Urine / Medically Confirmed Health Benefits Of Drinking your lover's Se**m**en / Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning And Its Benefits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drinking Your Pee, First Thing In The Morning by iz2much: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2011
LOL sounds funny and dirty.
I read some books in Nigeria about that, The writer said its healthy for you to Pee in your coffee cup in the morning and you drink it up, really i found that disgusting, I dont know maybe anyone is doing that (Drinking His/Her Pee)
Re: Drinking Your Pee, First Thing In The Morning by denzel2009: 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2011
It's even better to drink when you have STD.
Re: Drinking Your Pee, First Thing In The Morning by iz2much: 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2011
are you kidding me~?
drinking waste?
Re: Drinking Your Pee, First Thing In The Morning by snowdrops(m): 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2011
Urine is poisonous. NEVER NEVER drink it.

It is waste from the body. The body has a reason for getting rid of it, so why take it back in
Re: Drinking Your Pee, First Thing In The Morning by r231(m): 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2011
ewwwwwwwwww undecided undecided
Re: Drinking Your Pee, First Thing In The Morning by Godmother(f): 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2011
snowdrops:

Urine is poisonous. NEVER NEVER drink it.

It is waste from the body. The body has a reason for getting rid of it, so why take it back in

Quincy will challenge you on that. According to her, its urea that's a waste product not urine and anyway, pray that you never get into a desperate situation where you would be willing to do anything.
Re: Drinking Your Pee, First Thing In The Morning by Nobody: 4:15am On Jun 24, 2011
DRINKING WHAT. . . . . . . . . . , . . . . . . . ?!
Re: Drinking Your Pee, First Thing In The Morning by snowdrops(m): 11:42am On Jun 24, 2011
Godmother:

Quincy will challenge you on that. According to her, its urea that's a waste product not urine and anyway, pray that you never get into a desperate situation where you would be willing to do anything.
And what does urine contain?

Its like saying it is sugar that is poisonous not coca cola.

(1) (Reply)

Liberty Hospital Ilupeju / Man With 17 Hours erecti0n Has 24 Injections In His Manhood To Relax D attention / 5 Tips To Grow Taller After The Age Of 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.