Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,550 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

#Endritualkillings: Thank God For Answered Prayers And Exposing The Wicked Souls - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #Endritualkillings: Thank God For Answered Prayers And Exposing The Wicked Souls (377 Views)

07/07 - Nairalander Thanks God For Life After Escaping Death A Year Ago. / Big Lady And Young Girl Fight, Exposing Their Panties (Photos) / Two Men Kneel Down To Thank God After Their Release From Prison In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Endritualkillings: Thank God For Answered Prayers And Exposing The Wicked Souls by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
#Endritualkillings: Thank God For Answered Prayers And Exposing The Wicked Souls

God truly answers the prayers of the righteous. James 5:16

It's always been my earnest prayer and desire, ever since a friend of mine mistakingly found inside a human parts market in Lagos but miraculously came out alive, that every single one of them, wherever they were located in the nation was destroyed, and that all those behind the operations of such abominable places were exposed and stopped.

https://www.nairaland.com/6747293/how-friend-found-himself-middle

If the developments since then has been any thing to go by, it appeared that the prayer and desire of mine tallied with God's plan for this nation, because He has been answering those prayers, and those mostly responsible for the mindless killings have been apprehended and stopped.

However the matter of ritual killings and operation of human parts markets in the nation was still going on under the radar, as surprising, despite how rampant it had become in the nation, little or nothing was being said or done about it.

I was amazed at the deafening silence of the government, lawmakers, security forces, and also church leaders, concerning this mindless killings and activities going on, and made countless posts here expressing this concern. But it seemed I was chasing a lost cause.

But thank God, all that is now history, as they say, because for the first time ever in the history of this nation, the issue of ritual killings and trading of human parts is now on the front burner.

Those behind such mindless killings have now been so exposed in accordance to our prayers, that for the first time ever, they now had no choice but to come out to deny that they were involved in such.

Moreover less than 2 weeks after I made a thread calling out the church leaders for their strange silence on this supposed embarrassing issue, for the first time I had one of them speak up against it. That had resulted in a reaction that has further added much more scrutiny to the gruesome activities of the wicked, which is a much welcomed development and long may it continue until God has completely rid this nation of such abominations.

https://www.nairaland.com/6941538/what-church-leaders-doing-stop#109411642

https://www.nairaland.com/6961093/david-ibiyeomie-curses-yahoo-boys

I have said it severally before, that God has commenced the cleansing of this nation in preparation for the plans He has for her.

I pray He completes the good work He's started so that Nigeria can be well again.

God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: #Endritualkillings: Thank God For Answered Prayers And Exposing The Wicked Souls by Fashionista01(f): 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
They are being expose every day by day.
They are dieing young.
They are getting mad.

It shall not be well with them wherever they are.

1 Like

Re: #Endritualkillings: Thank God For Answered Prayers And Exposing The Wicked Souls by Rastaramsey(m): 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Stop deceiving yourself
Skulls are getting mined daily...

1 Like

Re: #Endritualkillings: Thank God For Answered Prayers And Exposing The Wicked Souls by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
Re: #Endritualkillings: Thank God For Answered Prayers And Exposing The Wicked Souls by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Stop deceiving yourself
Skulls are getting mined daily...
Yeah but they've never been under this much pressure before. Now they're hunted asses.

(1) (Reply)

Police Arraign Five Residents In Zamfara Over Alleged Cannibalism / Money Ritual: Is It Real Or Just A Hoax? / Inside Abba Kyari’s Drug Cartel Operations – NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.