Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Money Ritual: Is It Real Or Just A Hoax? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Money Ritual: Is It Real Or Just A Hoax? (380 Views)

Who Said Oshole And Money Ritual Is Not Real?? / Money Ritual Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (see Why) / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Ritual: Is It Real Or Just A Hoax? by Publicizing: 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
The question above, has just a simple answer. Money ritual is is a hoax. It is a scam. It is fake. Ritual cannot make you any money. A woman's boobs or a man's head cannot be transformed into money. Any part of the human's body cannot turn to Naira notes.

Why do you think those babalawo/herbalists are so wretched when they claim they can give you money or make you rich by using people's body parts? Many of us do ask this question, but we get similar answers like the one below...

Answer: They can't do it for themselves because they know the repercussions and consequences.
That is a big lie. Well, I use to believe that too when I was little. But it's a lie. Do u know why? Let me explain.

As an herbalist or babaláwo, Whether you do the money ritual for yourself or someone else, you have both been involved in a homicide, you have both killed a human being. The both of you are guilty of murder. The both of you have the blood of an innocent person on your head. So, you customer would never face the consequences or repercussions alone. Anything that comes with it will affect the both of you because you were both involved in the killing of the innocent victim/s.

So all those herbalists that claim to do money rituals for people are poor and wretched, not because they're avoiding the consequences and repercussions themselves, but because money ritual is a big scam. Because It does not work. Money cannot be made from any body part.

Have you ever heard or read about people that were caught with body parts? If you have, then you know they always look wretched. Even those that says they've been doing the rituals for a while.

Somebody somewhere will allegedly make billions from money ritual just within few days... Really? Then tell me how the money is regulated. Every naira note in Nigeria is being regulated, these notes are printed serially. They all have serial numbers that can be traced back to CBN. So tell me, all those billions and trillions of money, how do they get regulated? How do they get their own serial numbers? Or do the serial numbers automatically continue from where the central bank's stops? Or maybe the spirit in charge of the ritual steal the billions from CBN and transfers it to the ritualists. If that is the case, there must have been cases where the CBN complains of either excess money in circulation or regular mysterious disappearance of billions and trillions of naira since people allegedly do money rituals everyday, everytime.

I'm sorry to say that Nigerians are dull. And the reason for this is Nollywood. We believe anything and everything we watch in the movies. Unbelievably stup!!!d and unreal things happens in the movie. Even when it's obviously impossible, my Nigerian people will believe it.

So because you watched it in the movie that a ritualists kidnapped someone and kept it in his cupboard while he(the victim) starts vomiting money for him every day. And you believed it. You will open your mouth and be shouting ; "na wa o, people are wicked o" SHUT UP!!!! It is a movie. Human beings cannot vomit money. If u want to see something vomit money, then go to the ATM.

Until Nigerians and Africans stop believing in this rubbish and lies about money ritual, then these "ritualists" will continue killing people for money that will not come.

Enough of the ignorance, Nollywood is not real life. Stop believing everything you watch in the movie.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual: Is It Real Or Just A Hoax? by dawnomike(m): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
Publicizing:
The question above, has just a simple answer. Money ritual is is a hoax. It is a scam. It is fake. Ritual cannot make you any money. A woman's boobs or a man's head cannot be transformed into money. Any part of the human's body cannot turn to Naira notes.

Why do you think those babalawo/herbalists are so wretched when they claim they can give you money or make you rich by using people's body parts? Many of us do ask this question, but we get similar answers like the one below...

That is a big lie. Well, I use to believe that too when I was little. But it's a lie. Do u know why? Let me explain.

As an herbalist or babaláwo, Whether you do the money ritual for yourself or someone else, you have both been involved in a homicide, you have both killed a human being. The both of you are guilty of murder. The both of you have the blood of an innocent person on your head. So, you customer would never face the consequences or repercussions alone. Anything that comes with it will affect the both of you because you were both involved in the killing of the innocent victim/s.

So all those herbalists that claim to do money rituals for people are poor and wretched, not because they're avoiding the consequences and repercussions themselves, but because money ritual is a big scam. Because It does not work. Money cannot be made from any body part.

Have you ever heard or read about people that were caught with body parts? If you have, then you know they always look wretched. Even those that says they've been doing the rituals for a while.

Somebody somewhere will allegedly make billions from money ritual just within few days... Really? Then tell me how the money is regulated. Every naira note in Nigeria is being regulated, these notes are printed serially. They all have serial numbers that can be traced back to CBN. So tell me, all those billions and trillions of money, how do they get regulated? How do they get their own serial numbers? Or do the serial numbers automatically continue from where the central bank's stops? Or maybe the spirit in charge of the ritual steal the billions from CBN and transfers it to the ritualists. If that is the case, there must have been cases where the CBN complains of either excess money in circulation or regular mysterious disappearance of billions and trillions of naira since people allegedly do money rituals everyday, everytime.

I'm sorry to say that Nigerians are dull. And the reason for this is Nollywood. We believe anything and everything we watch in the movies. Unbelievably stup!!!d and unreal things happens in the movie. Even when it's obviously impossible, my Nigerian people will believe it.

So because you watched it in the movie that a ritualists kidnapped someone and kept it in his cupboard while he(the victim) starts vomiting money for him every day. And you believed it. You will open your mouth and be shouting ; "na wa o, people are wicked o" SHUT UP!!!! It is a movie. Human beings cannot vomit money. If u want to see something vomit money, then go to the ATM.

Until Nigerians and Africans stop believing in this rubbish and lies about money ritual, then these "ritualists" will continue killing people for money that will not come.

Enough of the ignorance, Nollywood is not real life. Stop believing everything you watch in the movie.
The repercussion is what the stupid youths that engage in it don't seem to care about. I pirry this generation
Re: Money Ritual: Is It Real Or Just A Hoax? by dangermouse(m): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
When Jesus was brought before Pointus Pilate to be committed to death, He Pilate told them that the man Jesus is innocent but when they insisted that He Jesus be hanged, Pilate made them bring a bowl of water, washed his hands in it and absolved himself from the bloodguilt. He transfered it instead to the crowd that was demanding that Jesus be put to death and thereafter sentenced Jesus to death.

When a wicked Individual goes to a native doctor to solicit the death of an enemy, they usually tell this individual that the blood guilt of the person to be killed would be on the individuals head and always absolve themselves of any blood guilt that is sure to happen with repercussions.

Same also appllies with those who solicit the help of native doctors for rituals that involves using a human being, be it for money, fortification etc.
Most times they are not told the long term repercussions of there action which is deadly.

Granted that their are fake people masquerading to scam the gullible of their hard earned money but the truth is that ritual killing are real and the perpetrators are living right in our midsts flaunting there ill gotten wealth.

Instead of denying the efficacy of money ritual, we should rather focus on warning the public of the deadly and disastrous consequences.

For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul?

The gifts of God adds no sorrows!
Re: Money Ritual: Is It Real Or Just A Hoax? by Victerica(m): 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
It is real...

(1) (Reply)

Driver & Welder Arrested Over Defilement Of 4 Under-aged Girls / One Of The Most Coward Leader In The History Of Terriorst / The Next Policeman To Harass Me In Nigeria Will Slump And Die @9jaclicktivist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.