Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,644 members, 7,861,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

How Do I Restore My Facebook Account Back. ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Restore My Facebook Account Back. ? (485 Views)

How Can I Restore Old Whatsapp Conversation. / My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? / My Facebook Account Blocked After A Scammer Called Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Restore My Facebook Account Back. ? by Akinolore(m): 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
I just got a new phone after I disposed my Iphone 7.

Unfortunately, three days gone now, am unable to log in into my Facebook account on the new phone, had tried to log in several times, it keep asking me to enter the code send to me by text message to log in, but I never received any code or text from Facebook since last two days I have been making the attempt.

I had tried several means, including change password, I changed password several times but at the point of logging in, it will still direct to where it will ask me to input a code sent as text to continue logging in.

Note : the phone number ( GLO line ) I used with the Facebook account is my special line and always on phone, I check Everytime Facebook asked me to get the code and input but no message coming in as text on the phone by Facebook.

Pls is anyone with similar experience ? or can anyone help with Facebook contact where I will be attended to as regard to my issue

Re: How Do I Restore My Facebook Account Back. ? by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Since na glo, maybe na tommorow you go receive the code.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Restore My Facebook Account Back. ? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
You don use Facebook bomb mark come ban your account.
Re: How Do I Restore My Facebook Account Back. ? by Haakeem(m): 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
It once happened to me.
What you would do is to forget the account for someday then try it again.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Restore My Facebook Account Back. ? by Akinolore(m): 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Revolution2022:
You don use Facebook bomb mark come ban your account.

Bomb ko, massacre ni.
Re: How Do I Restore My Facebook Account Back. ? by d3cod3r(m): 6:12am On Feb 06, 2022
Facebook is a very confused platform right now. They are overtightening their security to the point where it affects innocent users.
Re: How Do I Restore My Facebook Account Back. ? by kingsceemark(m): 7:08am On Feb 06, 2022
Akinolore:
I just got a new phone after I disposed my Iphone 7.

Unfortunately, three days gone now, am unable to log in into my Facebook account on the new phone, had tried to log in several times, it keep asking me to enter the code send to me by text message to log in, but I never received any code or text from Facebook since last two days I have been making the attempt.

I had tried several means, including change password, I changed password several times but at the point of logging in, it will still direct to where it will ask me to input a code sent as text to continue logging in.

Note : the phone number ( GLO line ) I used with the Facebook account is my special line and always on phone, I check Everytime Facebook asked me to get the code and input but no message coming in as text on the phone by Facebook.

Pls is anyone with similar experience ? or can anyone help with Facebook contact where I will be attended to as regard to my issue

Guy check your Glo sms centre number, or better still check the validity SMS period,
Re: How Do I Restore My Facebook Account Back. ? by Mohbola(f): 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
Use another means to log in. Click on the having trouble tab
Re: How Do I Restore My Facebook Account Back. ? by MalaikaEH(f): 4:30am On Feb 07, 2022
Akinolore

Check whether the Glo line DND service, that is DO NOT DISTURB service is on. Then off it.
Re: How Do I Restore My Facebook Account Back. ? by Enddy50ty(m): 8:54am On Feb 07, 2022
The text might be in spam messages, check your spam inbox for the code.

(1) (Reply)

Vivo Y21 Update / Infinix Note 12 VIP Review After 1 Week Of Use / 14 Yrs Facebook Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.