Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

They Should Be Arrested, Video Of Suspected Ritualists Giving Tutorials - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Should Be Arrested, Video Of Suspected Ritualists Giving Tutorials (691 Views)

Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) / 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Should Be Arrested, Video Of Suspected Ritualists Giving Tutorials by Antoeni(m): 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
A group of young boys suspected to be ritualists, have been seen speaking about their how they make their money, which they say is though money rituals

In a video posted online, they encouraged others interested in following their path to use other people except their mothers or sisters.

The four guys stated that the unjust use of other humans for blood money is the only way to success.

They added that cases of people running mad happens only when their ‘plug’ is unreliable or unqualified to perform such a process.

The clip was greeted with heavy criticism and condemnation.

https://www.correctng.com/they-should-be-arrested-reactions-trail-video-of-suspected-ritualists-giving-tutorials/

Re: They Should Be Arrested, Video Of Suspected Ritualists Giving Tutorials by Antoeni(m): 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
The Devil Has No Free Gift, If He Gives a Cap , He Takes Your Head in Return

3 Likes

Re: They Should Be Arrested, Video Of Suspected Ritualists Giving Tutorials by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
These same mugus?
nemesis go soon catch una. E no go tey.
Re: They Should Be Arrested, Video Of Suspected Ritualists Giving Tutorials by Haakeem(m): 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
See as they get mind they spit rubbish, nigeria is a joke!

2 Likes

Re: They Should Be Arrested, Video Of Suspected Ritualists Giving Tutorials by Fashionista01(f): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
It is obvious that young boys and men of nowadays don't want to live long because of rituals and yahoo yahoo.

2 Likes

Re: They Should Be Arrested, Video Of Suspected Ritualists Giving Tutorials by Antoeni(m): 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
They Will Meet Their Nemesis
Fashionista01:
It is obvious that young boys and men of nowadays don't want to live long because of rituals and yahoo yahoo.

3 Likes

Re: They Should Be Arrested, Video Of Suspected Ritualists Giving Tutorials by realstars: 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
All i see is the bunch of fools perishing in vanity for vanrity evalasting.

2 Likes

Re: They Should Be Arrested, Video Of Suspected Ritualists Giving Tutorials by Antoeni(m): 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
A BOSS says to his SECRETARY, “We are travelling abroad for the week, so make arrangements.”

The SECRETARY makes a call to her HUSBAND, “My boss and I will be travelling abroad for the week, so look after kids.” �

The HUSBAND makes call to SECRET LOVER, “My wife is going abroad for the week, so let’s spend the week together.” �

The SECRET LOVER makes a call to a LITTLE BOI whom she is giving private lessons, “I’m going to be busy throughout the week, so you need not come for classes.”�‍♂️

The LITTLE BOI makes call to his GRANDFATHER, “Grandpa, I don’t have classes for the week, because my teacher is going to be busy. Let’s spend the week together.”��‍♂️

The GRANDPA makes a call to his SECRETARY, “I’m afraid we won’t be travelling again. My grandson and I are going to spend the week together.” ��

The SECRETARY makes a call to her HUSBAND, “My boss has some personal matters to attend to, so our trip is cancelled.” ���
The HUSBAND makes a call to his SECRET LOVER, “We cannot spend the week together, my wife has cancelled her trip.” ��

The SECRET LOVER makes a call to little boy, “We will still have classes as usual this week.”

The LITTLE BOI makes a call to his GRANDFATHER, “Grandpa! I’m sorry we won’t be able to spend the week together. My teacher called and said that I have to attend classes.”

The GRANDPA makes a call to his SECRETARY, “Change of plans! My grandson is no more coming. So we are still travelling this week. Make arrangements.”

PLEASE TELL ME WHO IS CONTROLLING THIS CHAIN❓*

1 Like

Re: They Should Be Arrested, Video Of Suspected Ritualists Giving Tutorials by mccloud224(m): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
We prefer chasing shadows instead of taking the bull by the horns in this country. Arresting them and then what? We see over 300 more videos from other ritualists in few weeks.

The problem is

(1)Over population
(2)Incompetent government
(3)Unserious citizens
(4)Religious and Ethnic bigotry

The poverty in Nigeria is so bad I won't be surprised to hear our endangered animal species have began migrating to Europe. When the cost of a bag of beans exceeds 3 months minimum wage, even the gods will refuse accepting sacrifices due to the inflated cost of food stuff.

People breed children like PIGS in Nigeria especially the poor. Most of the adults/parents reading this earn less than 100k a month yet they have a basketball team to feed. These kids grow up experiencing serious lack in basic utilities that would make life easier for them. They see a bleak and unpromising future from an early age. Some parents don't even know where tomorrow's breakfast will come from yet Cynthia is pregnant AGAIN with the fifth child. Bringing babies into this world to suffer is the height of wickedness (worse than witchcraft).

There are many young bloods out there that can make great impact in turning Nigeria around but my people will always go for the "tested and trusted" old hags that have crippled us.

Finally, tribalism and religious bigotry is our greatest albatross.

And you expect the kids to fold their hands and suffer in silence? Ask yourself...what would make a teenager sell his soul for a few years of rolling cash and then either runs mad or dies? They DON'T f**king care anymore. Kids oooo!!!

Make I pause....
Re: They Should Be Arrested, Video Of Suspected Ritualists Giving Tutorials by Antoeni(m): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2022
“The Nigeria police and other security agencies should also deploy intelligence and apprehend the perpetrators of these acts and bring them to justice while our worship centres must focus more on encouraging young people to embrace hard work, diligence and patience.”
Re: They Should Be Arrested, Video Of Suspected Ritualists Giving Tutorials by Boogyman557: 11:00am On Feb 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS..

Una de 4get say no be EVERYBODY 1 live long..

if u tink sey Na JOKE make u ENTER STREET and ask.

U go SEE MANY guys wey go CAPRISUN u say, Dem no MIND make d MONEY or RUBBERZ last for just 1 week or 1 month...

Na people wey NEVER Walker well inside dis life FIT no Sabi how TINZ de ROLL 4 dis CUNTREE..

de dnt FEAR death as u fear death...

some people MIND de 4 BACK...

Some people don suffer SOTEY Dem no give a FVCK if d MONEY na 3dsys E go last Dem...

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Is Having Sex With Cow&watch How Ghana Destroyed Nigeria / Lady Recounts How She & Other Passengers Were Attacked By Bandits In Kogi(video) / Stephen Twitch Boss' Body Found In Hotel Bathroom By Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.