Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

This Guy Is Having Sex With Cow&watch How Ghana Destroyed Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Guy Is Having Sex With Cow&watch How Ghana Destroyed Nigeria (686 Views)

Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) / Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Is Having Sex With Cow&watch How Ghana Destroyed Nigeria by happyfam10000: 11:02am On Apr 10, 2022
Kindly subscribe � to my YouTube channel am trying to build it,first 1.5k will receive reward from me travel info education in uk,dating english ladies and life in general �� also watch all my video share likes and comments,Guys kindly pls hit the subscribe button to help your brother am in the UK and also I have some info that could you regarding travel to UK,Share like comments and subscribe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SThyPW2pPvs ....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haHGvt3Kcdc
Re: This Guy Is Having Sex With Cow&watch How Ghana Destroyed Nigeria by GardenOfGod(m): 11:03am On Apr 10, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Retrieve My Money From A Scammer / Men Can You Allow Your Wife Or Serious Girlfriend To Work In A Pub,bar Or Beer P / The Fear Of Aisha Yusuf Is The Beginning Of Wisdom In PDP & APC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.