Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,423 members, 7,843,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Application For Transcript In Nigeria Is Frustrating, True Or False? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Application For Transcript In Nigeria Is Frustrating, True Or False? (262 Views)

Kwara State Polytechnic Is Forcing Student To Pay For Transcript / Nigerian Universities: Request For Transcript Application Links / List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Application For Transcript In Nigeria Is Frustrating, True Or False? by OluwakemiRN(f): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
I don't think processing of transcript should take forever like it appeared to be in Nigerian Universities. Imagine someone submitting application for transcript to meet up with an appointment only to be delayed till the appointment closed.Some don't even still get it after the appointment closes.
This is becoming frustrating and I think it should be corrected.

Apart from the stress of applying and waiting , here comes the ridiculous fee attached to it.And to think you would be asked to pay such amount each time you need the transcript is annoying.

Someone just told me her School charges 30k for transcript processing.
Another one said 18k

Let me hear from y'all, what is the process like in your schools and the fee attached.

Now UNILAG just launched 24hr transcript processing platform, I hope it would be for the good of the school and students ooo.

Waiting to hear from those who can relate with the post.

Thanks

1 Share

Re: Application For Transcript In Nigeria Is Frustrating, True Or False? by Longin: 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
True
Re: Application For Transcript In Nigeria Is Frustrating, True Or False? by MufasaLion: 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
I'm glad I have collected mine.

Nigerian schools ain't organized.

1 Like

Re: Application For Transcript In Nigeria Is Frustrating, True Or False? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
really frustrating,and it doesnot concern them

1 Like

Re: Application For Transcript In Nigeria Is Frustrating, True Or False? by luvlyoracle(m): 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
Any link to collect esut?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Countries Do When There's Traffic And Emergency Vehicles Have To Pass / Reasons Why Student Lose Interest In A Particular Subject In College / Landmark Varsity Seizes NYSC Call-up Letters Of 200 Students For Missing Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.