Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Kwara State Polytechnic Is Forcing Student To Pay For Transcript - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwara State Polytechnic Is Forcing Student To Pay For Transcript (356 Views)

2020 Jamb Cut Off Mark For University Is 160 While Polytechnic Is 120 / Auchi Polytechnic Is The Best Polytechnic In Nigeria / Which Polytechnic Is Currently Selling HND Form. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara State Polytechnic Is Forcing Student To Pay For Transcript by egini87(m): 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
Now at kwara state polytechnic management bring out to just newly final year student (ND II & HND II) that they are to pay for final year transcript which we haven't hear from the history of education both Nigeria and outside. I thought until student of any institute in need of transcript, they'll process it.
Re: Kwara State Polytechnic Is Forcing Student To Pay For Transcript by Odetokun3(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
egini87:
Now at kwara state polytechnic management bring out to just newly final year student (ND II & HND II) that they are to pay for final year transcript which we haven't hear from the history of education both Nigeria and outside. I thought until student of any institute in need of transcript, they'll process it.

You deserve all bills they charge you Sha. Coz this your info self ehn

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Polytechnic Is Forcing Student To Pay For Transcript by highbee02: 12:16am On Sep 17, 2022
This write up is one of the reasons for the dichotomy between B.Sc. and HND.
Re: Kwara State Polytechnic Is Forcing Student To Pay For Transcript by neoclassical: 7:08am On Sep 17, 2022
egini87:
Who told you collection of transcript is free? If you have not heard something like that in the history of education in Nigeria as you said then you are living in the moon.
For your information, some schools collect up to 30k depending on the destination the transcript is sent to.
Re: Kwara State Polytechnic Is Forcing Student To Pay For Transcript by egini87(m): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
neoclassical:

Who told you collection of transcript is free? If you have not heard something like that in the history of education in Nigeria as you said then you are living in the moon.
For your information, some schools collect up to 30k depending on the destination the transcript is sent to.

I thought, until someone in need of it, they'll process. But the management is forcing them before they will collect certificate.
Re: Kwara State Polytechnic Is Forcing Student To Pay For Transcript by Peterrio: 6:24am On Sep 18, 2022
egini87:

I thought, until someone in need of it, they'll process. But the management is forcing them before they will collect certificate.

Unless you don't want to graduate, my school did the same thing

(1) (Reply)

Learn And Acquire A Certificate For Free At Alison Online Education / Contact A Professional Service For Rodent Control In Hampshire / Setting Out A Building - Step By Step Procedure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.