Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

Can I Earn A Living With My Phone Sitting At Home? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can I Earn A Living With My Phone Sitting At Home? (806 Views)

I Earn £50 As A Naked Cleaner - British Lady / I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / 15 Things You Can Do Online Just Sitting At Home And Earning Big(Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Earn A Living With My Phone Sitting At Home? by Kaycjabary: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
Naira Landers: Please What can i use my phone to study and earn me a living at home?.

Which software or programming should I go into and study to earn me very reasonable amount as earning using my phone.

Please i don't need yahoo yahoo advise or cybercrime advise.

Urgently please.
Re: Can I Earn A Living With My Phone Sitting At Home? by uthlaw: 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
You go comot husstle before they scam you!

1 Like

Re: Can I Earn A Living With My Phone Sitting At Home? by shilenji(m): 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
You can take a 3-6 Data science course from coursera or any online school of your choice.
You'll still need to have a laptop tho. Hoping you have those, learn religiously in the time framed,finish the course and get your certificate. You can apply for jobs local or abroad. Keep developing your skills as tech itself improves daily.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Earn A Living With My Phone Sitting At Home? by Nvestor02: 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
Join opera news na

2 Likes

Re: Can I Earn A Living With My Phone Sitting At Home? by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:27am On Feb 06, 2022
Kaycjabary see for yourself on my singnature
Re: Can I Earn A Living With My Phone Sitting At Home? by favvyamy: 12:55am On Feb 08, 2022
I know about copywriting, web designing, coding, affiliate marketing, and so on .....though the one am really sure of; because am doing it is affiliate marketing as you get to sell helpful products to people and then bag your commission grin
Re: Can I Earn A Living With My Phone Sitting At Home? by Kaycjabary: 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
favvyamy:
I know about copywriting, web designing, coding, affiliate marketing, and so on .....though the one am really sure of; because am doing it is affiliate marketing as you get to sell helpful products to people and then bag your commission grin

What is the site and how do I go about it?
Re: Can I Earn A Living With My Phone Sitting At Home? by Kaycjabary: 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Kaycjabary see for yourself on my singnature

Please send me the link to your signature.
Re: Can I Earn A Living With My Phone Sitting At Home? by Kaycjabary: 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nvestor02:
Join opera news na

How will I go about it na
Re: Can I Earn A Living With My Phone Sitting At Home? by Sijebyte: 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
You can actually earn a living by working remotely from home by learning one of these skills

Re: Can I Earn A Living With My Phone Sitting At Home? by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:15am On Feb 09, 2022
Nvestor02:
Join opera news na
That thing still works? Please tips on how to get it working. I mean articles that get views.
Re: Can I Earn A Living With My Phone Sitting At Home? by Nvestor02: 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
That thing still works? Please tips on how to get it working.

It is the easiest way of getting money these days, just open opera news, start writing articles and trending news.

Then start earning money !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Civil Engeering Grad In Need Of A Job / Career Opportunity Through New Technology / Is Your Resume Winning You Interviews?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.