Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,347 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze (8217 Views)

Nigeria’s Enemies Behind Yoruba Nation Agitation, Says Akeredolu / 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze / #endsars: Northern Elders Disown Ango Abdullahi Over Statement Against Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 06, 2022
TheCrusader14:
I'm one of the enemies... If you Ibos are not contended with what Nigeria is offering to the extent of wanting to contest the Presidency with the Yoruba, then we should burn down this accursed British cage.
The IGBO man has no business in politics. cool they should know this and know peace!!

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 06, 2022
Bounceboune7:
2023 is d year of karma for igbos.

Them go collect receipt of everything dem don do,I don't have any problem with APC or pdp producing d president so far there's no touch of igbo.

I am only voting against any party that field igbo as President or vp.

Even any candidate wey igbo support even if na my brother I go vote against am.

They need to know that no b only them get monopoly of madness
Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:39am On Feb 06, 2022
Newton85:
Yes, let power return to the North. Eboes will never become the President of the country again. You think your emotional blackmail will work? Fools!
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by bmsteady(m): 7:42am On Feb 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
If you burn down the country , where will your family run to?
Yoruba Land, possibly Common Wealth of Yoruba Nation
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Bayyajidda(m): 7:42am On Feb 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader and consistent Nigerian patriot to the core.

Says a renowned Tinubu's ass licker
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:48am On Feb 06, 2022
bmsteady:

Yoruba Land, possibly Common Wealth of Yoruba Nation
Yeah, like Sunday Igboho did I guess grin
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by babatunx(m): 7:49am On Feb 06, 2022
gentiles:

I am ashamed to come from the same tribe as someone like you. Dimwits like you is the reason they say Yorubas are the dumbest tribe in Nigeria.

Lol... Were dey disguise grin

Inferiority complex at it peak !!! Not proud enough of your heritage.

Is that how bad your identity is, that you have to hide it and claim a different one?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Dubemchi(m): 7:51am On Feb 06, 2022
No b fulani dey kill people for enugu
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by bmsteady(m): 7:54am On Feb 06, 2022
Lightorder:
If they like stagnation, they should continue playing politics. If you want to know how this country would be if an Igbo man is in charge, watch the way they live. They live good, hate them or love them

they live good in their own space or another man space/land??

we known them very well!
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by AK481(m): 7:56am On Feb 06, 2022
So ogbonaya onu won the APP nomination in 1999 and gave it to a yoruba man,olu falae.just to support yorubas in 1999 .

Even God will single handedly punish any yoruba that will not support igbo in this 2023 presidential election
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by jaxxy(m): 7:59am On Feb 06, 2022
TheCrusader14:
You want to team up with your Fulani partners to undermine the the greatness of the Yoruba race just like your fathers right? The present generation of Yoruba will not tolerate that. Either we rule or we break up this British cage and let's see how far you can go.

Ruling is for every region. Know this and know peace.
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Precambrian111: 8:01am On Feb 06, 2022
TheCrusader14:
I'm one of the enemies... If you Ibos are not contended with what Nigeria is offering to the extent of wanting to contest the Presidency with the Yoruba, then we should burn down this accursed British cage.
visit a doctor you need his check b4 u rock the streets with loose boxer
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by walemoney007(m): 8:02am On Feb 06, 2022
Penguin2:
APC and PDP are going Southeast in 2023.

Nothing for Tinubu and his urchins
Do you deliberately love deceiving yourself?

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by walemoney007(m): 8:06am On Feb 06, 2022
EsomahJD:
yorubas have made themselves enemies against the south. I hope you can dance to this drum you're beating.
Yorubas have no problem with southerners

Or you hear say dem dey kill Igbos and ijaws in Yoruba land?

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Precambrian111: 8:06am On Feb 06, 2022
Bounceboune7:
2023 is d year of karma for igbos.

Them go collect receipt of everything dem don do,I don't have any problem with APC or pdp producing d president so far there's no touch of igbo.

I am only voting against any party that field igbo as President or vp.

Even any candidate wey igbo support even if na my brother I go vote against am.

They need to know that no b only them get monopoly of madness
mad people everywhere think about what to eat tomorrow and who will provide God is not human
He doesn't think like man he decide who rule
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by babatunx(m): 8:07am On Feb 06, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

How did the comment you quoted break that rule?

.....they can't even take half of what they dish out. And the game just started.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by walemoney007(m): 8:09am On Feb 06, 2022
oluwaahmed:

If I am sleeping and I wake up to hear the yorubas beating the drum of war, I will go back to sleep.... grin
The same man that protest in the South West made him step down?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by drlateef: 8:13am On Feb 06, 2022
kingsways:
Yes, anyone who is against Ibo presidency is an enemy of Nigeria

The igbos are their own enemies. Abusing and cursing other tribes will not win their votes.
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by walemoney007(m): 8:13am On Feb 06, 2022
AK481:
So ogbonaya onu won the APP nomination in 1999 and gave it to a yoruba man,olu falae.just to support yorubas in 1999 .

This is a lie

How can you believe such nonsense?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by uthlaw: 8:27am On Feb 06, 2022
Penguin2:
APC and PDP are going Southeast in 2023.

Nothing for Tinubu and his urchins
the APC south east voted for,or another one?
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by ayindejimmy(m): 8:36am On Feb 06, 2022
This is a process you lots ought to have commenced 8 years ago.
Where you guys sleeping when those you're contending with now started the process 8 years ago?

Gra gra kan kan o sile ku

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Freelance363: 8:39am On Feb 06, 2022
They are just wasting the little energy their weak bodies still have. If u want anything good for Igbos,push for referendum.
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Gentlerespect76: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2022
TheCrusader14:

If someone reads this your position he will quickly conclude that you are a man. Alas you are just a boy who is totally confused and still struggling to find a way through life! Stop talking rashly young man, tend to your issues first.
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by kmaster007: 8:52am On Feb 06, 2022
I tot dey wantd Biafra
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:59am On Feb 06, 2022
Asgard73:

Thank God you be yoruba.. una matter Na crackers grin

but Igbo one of the major tribe begging for president is not a cracker

Southwest are fighting, contesting and lobbying for president while southeast is threatening, complaining and wailing

tell me who's a comedian among the two tribe. PDP won't give you clown ticket, so the power can return to North and the sit at home continues

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by HRMK: 9:07am On Feb 06, 2022
I ALWAYS WONDER IF THE AVERAGE IGBOMAN REALLY KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS!NNAMDI KANU AND HIS FOLLOWERS WHO ARE MOSTLY YOUTHS WANT BIAFRA WHILE THE POLITICIANS AND THE MONEYBAGS THAT ARE MOSTLY THE ELDERS ARE AFTER THE PRESIDENTIAL SEAT!WHAT IS OBVIOUS HERE IS THAT THESE ELDERS ARE AFTER THEIR OWN SELFISH INTEREST!YES,THEY MUST KNOW THAT WITHOUT RESTRUCTURING,NIGERIA REMAINS THE WAY IT IS AND EVEN AN IGBO PRESIDENT WONT CONSIDER RESTRUCTURING AFTER BN ELECTED!IT HAS ALWAYS BN LIPSERVICE TO IT BY OUR LEADERS!TO ME,SINCE ONLY VOTES CULD MAKE ANYONE A PRESIDENT AND AN ASPIRANT NEEDS VOTES FROM OTHER REGIONS DFFT FROM WHERE A CONTESTANT COMES FROM,IT WULD BE HERCULEAN FOR AN IGBOMAN TO RULE THIS COUNTRY IN 2023!THAT REGION HAS MADE OTHER REGIONS OF THE COUNTRY ITS ENEMY!CAN U EXPECT VOTES FROM UR ENEMIES?NO!IF THE IGBOS ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN RULING THIS COUNTRY,THEY SHULD USE THE PERIOD BTW NOW AND 2027 TO APPEASE OTHER REGIONS!BY 2027,THE REGION WULD EASILY GET IT!AN IGBOMAN CANT GET IT IN 2023!ITS THE BITTER TRUTH!!
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Lightorder: 9:14am On Feb 06, 2022
bmsteady:

they live good in their own space or another man space/land??

we known them very well!
Oga , honey is sweet in every space and no one rejects honey. They accepted their space because they couldn’t help it. The suffering, hardship and squalor in their space do not support your argument
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Lightorder: 9:18am On Feb 06, 2022
JustforMen:

Aba!
not only Aba, na Haba
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Agugbadin: 9:41am On Feb 06, 2022
lonecatt:
you even recognize Nigeria as an accursed British cage.
I hope you don't get yourself burnt.
So far Igbo politicians with the pedigree has not declared their interest except David Umahi, to me this is very important, when the likes of Orji Kalu, Theodore Orji and Okorocha have declared their interest no one will take the South East serious this men are known theives and Nigeria is not for sale. Where are the Monghalu, Peter Obi, Pat Utomi to mention but a few. South East has plenty of people that has shown capacity, capability and integrity to rule this country.
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Blackdisciple(m): 9:51am On Feb 06, 2022
Yes oo and we know them and their region

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APGA Issues Ike Okorafor Certificate Of Return For Arochukwu State Constituency / Tinubu’s Election, Greatest Legacy Of President Buhari – Governor Oyebanji / Supreme Court’s Judgement Is The Lord’s Doing – Oluremi Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.