Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze (8221 Views)

Nigeria’s Enemies Behind Yoruba Nation Agitation, Says Akeredolu / 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze / #endsars: Northern Elders Disown Ango Abdullahi Over Statement Against Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by shinealight(m): 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
Bounceboune7:
2023 is d year of karma for igbos.

Them go collect receipt of everything dem don do,I don't have any problem with APC or pdp producing d president so far there's no touch of igbo.

I am only voting against any party that field igbo as President or vp.

Even any candidate wey igbo support even if na my brother I go vote against am.

They need to know that no b only them get monopoly of madness

Lolzzzzzzzzz! You are wicked man….as in you be bad man when you want to make your point o! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by MrSly(m): 11:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
Bounceboune7:
2023 is d year of karma for igbos.

Them go collect receipt of everything dem don do,I don't have any problem with APC or pdp producing d president so far there's no touch of igbo.

I am only voting against any party that field igbo as President or vp.

Even any candidate wey igbo support even if na my brother I go vote against am.

They need to know that no b only them get monopoly of madness
Nobody dey drag your madness with you. Una don kolo carry cup. Na Igbo elites be the real problem. If not the solution and cure to your ewedu head mad skull harvesting afonja muslim is ready.
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by amuwo1980: 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
pquaver:

Ipob disguised like yoruba his indirect calling Nigeria British zoo gave him out..
But your nigeria is a big big ZOOOOOOOO
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by pquaver(m): 5:34am On Feb 18, 2022
amuwo1980:

But your nigeria is a big big ZOOOOOOOO

Your master MNK is the latest monkey in. The zoo cage while u r an animal in d zoo. Deal with it

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by amuwo1980: 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
pquaver:

Your master MNK is the latest monkey in. The zoo cage while u r an animal in d zoo. Deal with it
Have u tot of how u will survive after the oil runs out , hunger will kill you oh, go get some skills now aboki
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by pquaver(m): 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
amuwo1980:

Have u tot of how u will survive after the oil runs out , hunger will kill you oh, go get some skills now aboki

If u call me Aboki from now till tomorrow I no care yes I am Aboki.. Go hug transformer.. Is it not the same oil making u lick GEJ ass and trying to force South South to Biafra.. Attache by force... MNK remains d latest monkey in d zoo.. I remain Nwafor Owere and there is nothing u can do about it..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by amuwo1980: 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
pquaver:

If u call me Aboki from now till tomorrow I no care yes I am Aboki.. Go hug transformer.. Is it not the same oil making u lick GEJ ass and trying to force South South to Biafra.. Attache by force... MNK remains d latest monkey in d zoo.. I remain Nwafor Owere and there is nothing u can do about it..
I remain the Emir of Kano lol clown
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by cocolacec(m): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
naija4life247:
Una go cry tire.

The next Presidency is for Igbos. But, they must present their candidates and mobilize for them nation wide. Yorubas, Hausas, Fukanis, Kanuris, Ijaws have all done it and plunged Nigeria into more difficulties, let Igbos too try their luck. Who knows, an Igbo man may just be our Messiah.

However, nobody will zone the Presidency to Igbos, they must fight for it. The unwritten zoning is between North and South and not between the fraudulent 6 regions. That is why North-East or North-Central cannot say that it is their turn. Even during past elections, Buhari, Ojukwu, Abubakar Rimi and others contested against Obasanjo. The Presidency was not zoned to Obasanjo's village nah.

Igbos must present formidable candidates. Power is never given on a platter of gold. Power is fought for and won or snatched. Igbos must be ready to contest against the Yoruba candidates lead by our top joint strikers the Jagaban Borgu and Star Boy Osinbanjo, if they don’t prepare and mobilize for their candidates, we Yorubas will snatch the Presidency from them and they will cry blood.

At the moment, there is no better economist in the world that Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo the Solution. That's the man that taught so called world acclaimed economists from EU, US, World Bank African Union, European Central Ban and others Macro Economist. He taught them how to manage the economy when you see recession approaching. That was why during the so called global recession of 2008, while the world world was crying and weeping, Nigerians were smiling, laughing and throwing Owambe parties every weekend, that's because Soludo the Solution was in charge. But when Musa Yar'Adua another ethnic bigot got there as President, he replaced a proven professor of Economics with Sanusi Lamido who had just MSc in Islamic studies. If Soludo is presented as Presidential candidate, even those who hate Igbos (if there are any) will campaign for Soludu the Solution. No Yoruba man will vote for clowns like Pius Ayim Pius or Dave Umahi

But, for the sake of peace and inclusiveness, I think Igbos should have it. They have developed Malaysia, Indonesia, India, UK, US, Israel even Saudi, UAE, Kuwait, e.t.c. let us give them the opportunity to develop Nigeria. Afterall we did not know that the current lifeless terrorist hiding inside the Rock has nothing in his brain until we gave him the chance, let give Igbos too a chance, I am sure Igbos will not disappoint us like the lifeless terrorist.

Azikwe and Ironsi were Igala men abi.
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by pquaver(m): 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
amuwo1980:

I remain the Emir of Kano lol clown

That is ur damn business.. If u like u can be d arschlocher of ur village.. Who care.. But u or ur ilks can't determine who is Igbo or not.. 1million of u and ur rants can't change it.. Know dis n know peace.. If u don't like it.. Go hug transformer..
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by amuwo1980: 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
pquaver:

That is ur damn business.. If u like u can be d arschlocher of ur village.. Who care.. But u or ur ilks can't determine who is Igbo or not.. 1million of u and ur rants can't change it.. Know dis n know peace.. If u don't like it.. Go hug transformer..
Infact I have added the sultan of sokoto to it and terror of nairaland jihadist like u to eat , so what u gona do? Next time I will add ur child molester prophet’s name to my titles and u can’t do a thing about it . Am here scratching my hairy biafran balls
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by pquaver(m): 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
amuwo1980:

Infact I have added the sultan of sokoto to it and terror of nairaland jihadist like u to eat , so what u gona do? Next time I will add ur child molester prophet’s name to my titles and u can’t do a thing about it . Am here scratching my hairy biafran balls

If u like add ur papa to it. It has not changed any thing.. I still remain who I am.. U can feel good with any name calling.. E no concern me.. You have never met one with a thick skin as me.. We have survived oyinbo racism na u local Aboki u dey call me go affect me? Oga je duru ala for somewhere joor

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by amuwo1980: 1:28am On Feb 19, 2022
pquaver:

If u like add ur papa to it. It has not changed any thing.. I still remain who I am.. U can feel good with any name calling.. E no concern me.. You have never met one with a thick skin as me.. We have survived oyinbo racism na u local Aboki u dey call me go affect me? Oga je duru ala for somewhere joor
You survived no Oyibo racism , Asians or Arabs are not oyibos, u have nothing to say so I will let u crawl back into ur tiny hole
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by pquaver(m): 7:03am On Feb 19, 2022
amuwo1980:

You survived no Oyibo racism , Asians or Arabs are not oyibos, u have nothing to say so I will let u crawl back into ur tiny hole

My tiny hole is bigger than ur generational fore and after achiements.. In your history u r and will always be beneath the tiny whole no be mouth..
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by amuwo1980: 7:17am On Feb 19, 2022
pquaver:

My tiny hole is bigger than ur generational fore and after achiements.. In your history u r and will always be beneath the tiny whole no be mouth..

Small timer get the crap out and go look for one over weight oyibo girl to marry to take u to Ukraine
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by omoharry(f): 7:36am On Feb 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

If you burn down the country , where will your family run to?
The northerners will run to Niger & Chad ,while the SW will run to Benin Republic,Togo, & Ghana .
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by pquaver(m): 8:27am On Feb 19, 2022
amuwo1980:

Small timer get the crap out and go look for one over weight oyibo girl to marry to take u to Ukraine

Oga Ukraine is small no where I never go.. If u come close inferiority complex go kill u.. U think I am ur usual oso ahia wey manage travel? Make ur generation come try my way na.. If dem think am na for spermatozoa stage dem go die before even reach egg. Failed idiot.. Jobless people think they can make it in life through back door.. Biafra is a failed man's scam.. I hear say una don share all the post from president to councillors, from field Marshall to recruit.. Clowns thief na him una beshi shi una no go smell.. It will be ur waterloo

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by amuwo1980: 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
pquaver:

Oga Ukraine is small no where I never go.. If u come close inferiority complex go kill u.. U think I am ur usual oso ahia wey manage travel? Make ur generation come try my way na.. If dem think am na for spermatozoa stage dem go die before even reach egg. Failed idiot.. Jobless people think they can make it in life through back door.. Biafra is a failed man's scam.. I hear say una don share all the post from president to councillors, from field Marshall to recruit.. Clowns thief na him una beshi shi una no go smell.. It will be ur waterloo
Yes we have shared it and because you still too young (teenager) immature and inconsequential and unleavened and still barely into your post secondary education , we have nothing for you yet but who knows by the time u finish you premed and get into medical school and graduate after half a century well, you cud end up as onye chemist somewhere in sokoto state , that’s. Hoping u pass your exams , well I enjoyed exploring ur numbed skull and won’t spare time for u again . Have fun and May God help you on your life’s journey
Re: 2023: Nigeria's Enemies Against Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze by Ekpeitit(m): 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
BEGGERS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Has Performed Above Any President In Nigeria’s History — Zamfara APC / Abductees’ Families Vow To Stop Abuja-Kaduna Train Resumption / How Did Peter Obi's Father Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.