Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Please Web Developers Take A Look At My Resume - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Web Developers Take A Look At My Resume (1876 Views)

Take A Look At Portfolio Website Designed By Taraba Youth. / Seun Must Hire Me As His UI Designer Oh, Take A Look At This Design For NL / Mentorship For Beginner Web Developers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Web Developers Take A Look At My Resume by airsaylongcome: 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
emmyN:

Don't be jealous bro cheesy

Lol! Jealous of what exactly?
Re: Please Web Developers Take A Look At My Resume by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
airsaylongcome:

grin grin grin

Even 5star veterans with proven experience dey fear to put senior
That title is very dangerous. Interviews for senior developers are insanely difficult. The hardest Algo questions you can imagine. The hardest systems design questions. It's crazy. I don't hesitate to tell companies nowadays I am a junior developer so they know what to expect. I can't kill myself grin

6 Likes

Re: Please Web Developers Take A Look At My Resume by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

That title is very dangerous. Interviews for senior developers are insanely difficult. The hardest Algo questions you can imagine. The hardest systems design questions. It's crazy. I don't hesitate to tell companies nowadays I am a junior developer so they know what to expect. I can't kill myself grin

Hi, kindly take a look at this page.

It is actually my first project and I am just building the home page, but I am confused about the category section, I displayed it as an inline-block but instead of showing in a group of three, it rather shows in an uneven group. I am confused here.

You should view it On a desktop as I have not modified it for mobile, I am not done building it too.

1 Like

Re: Please Web Developers Take A Look At My Resume by emmyN(m): 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
AdeOri99:

It is actually my first project and I am just building the home page, but I am confused about the category section, I displayed it as an inline-block but instead of showing in a group of three, it rather shows in an uneven group. I am confused here.

You should view it On a desktop as I have not modified it for mobile, I am not done building it too.

aced.netlify.app

I'm looking at your code. What do you mean by "showing in a group of three"? Maybe draw a sketch of what you are trying to achieve and I may be able to help.
Re: Please Web Developers Take A Look At My Resume by jesmond3945: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
The5DME:
Abiki sef wan code?
you are a big fool. Your mother is abiki. Idiot.
Re: Please Web Developers Take A Look At My Resume by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
emmyN:

I'm looking at your code. What do you mean by "showing in a group of three"? Maybe draw a sketch of what you are trying to achieve and I may be able to help.

It should be ordered and shown in two rows as in the first picture, instead of unordered as in the second. You will notice that the first row contains only one element, the second contains 3 while the last contains 2, that is not how I want it to be, it should be 3 columns and 2 rows.

Re: Please Web Developers Take A Look At My Resume by qtguru(m): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
airsaylongcome:

grin grin grin

Even 5star veterans with proven experience dey fear to put senior

As in , the guy brave.

1 Like

Re: Please Web Developers Take A Look At My Resume by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
AdeOri99:

aced.netlify.app

Use a grid instead if you want it to be even. Grid row colum : repeat(3, 1fr).

2 Likes

Re: Please Web Developers Take A Look At My Resume by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Use a grid instead if you want it to be even. Grid row colum : repeat(3, 1fr).

Thanks a lot
Re: Please Web Developers Take A Look At My Resume by The5DME(m): 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
jesmond3945:
you are a big fool. Your mother is abiki. Idiot.
God punish ur moda
Re: Please Web Developers Take A Look At My Resume by emmyN(m): 12:44am On Feb 10, 2022
AdeOri99:

It should be ordered and shown in two rows as in the first picture, instead of unordered as in the second. You will notice that the first row contains only one element, the second contains 3 while the last contains 2, that is not how I want it to be, it should be 3 columns and 2 rows.

In case you haven't solved it yet...

You have typos in your HTML. There are too many closing div tags than there are opening ones. Go back to your code and match the tags accordingly, it will solve it for you. The way you have it presently, you closed the div tag with class of "doublelmnt" just after the first 'display'. This is why the first 'display' is showing as a block level element instead of inline-block as you want it.
Re: Please Web Developers Take A Look At My Resume by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 10, 2022
emmyN:

In case you haven't solved it yet...

You have typos in your HTML. There are too many closing div tags than there are opening ones. Go back to your code and match the tags accordingly, it will solve it for you. The way you have it presently, you closed the div tag with class of "doublelmnt" just after the first 'display'. This is why the first 'display' is showing as a block level element instead of inline-block as you want it.

Oh thanks, my bad.

I have made it a standard never to blame the language but myself, from my experience so far, if something is wrong, it is definitely from my end, but I kinda overlook that.
Re: Please Web Developers Take A Look At My Resume by Schoolshooter: 6:31pm On Jan 02
Mohammed sef day code

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learning Java Algorithms:merge Equal And Unequal Arrays. / Can I Learn Python On My Own? Even With No Previous Knowledge In Programming / Software Developer Vacancy In An IT Firm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.