Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

My Trip To Heaven - (astounding Revelation Of Heaven) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Trip To Heaven - (astounding Revelation Of Heaven) (182 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / A Divine Prophetic Revelation Of 2021 By Sister Happiness / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Trip To Heaven - (astounding Revelation Of Heaven) by BelovedCityWatch: 3:26am On Feb 06, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1MBOYOg8BI
Adebayo Ademuji
spoke of how God spoke to him to get ready for a journey he may or may not return from. He was taken to see the glories of Heaven, even though he doesn't want to come back but God send him back to warn and prepare the hearts of men towards Him.
Re: My Trip To Heaven - (astounding Revelation Of Heaven) by OLORIPAPA: 4:27am On Feb 06, 2022
Ok
Re: My Trip To Heaven - (astounding Revelation Of Heaven) by helinues: 5:20am On Feb 06, 2022
grin grin

Is the heaven inside our solar planet? Inside our milky way galaxy or beyond the observable universe?

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Heaven - (astounding Revelation Of Heaven) by matrix199(m): 6:48am On Feb 06, 2022
I'm sure result from malaria parasite test would reveal +++.
Re: My Trip To Heaven - (astounding Revelation Of Heaven) by AntiChristian: 7:00am On Feb 06, 2022
matrix199:
I'm sure result from malaria parasite test would reveal +++.

You should add one more +. This one has both malaria and claro together in his bloodstream!

(1) (Reply)

If You Do Not Share The Grace At The End Of The Service…….. / Hijab Is Allow In Oyo State Without Controversies / The Scientific Mistakes Of The Quran - By The Apostate Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.