Stats: 3,156,699 members, 7,831,179 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road (6807 Views)

Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages / RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government / Emir Sanusi Faces Dethronement As Kano Government Commences Investigation (2) (3) (4)

Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by Vivara: 3:30am On Feb 06, 2022
...Advises motorists to exercise caution, follow diversions

The Enugu State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure has announced the commencement of full reconstruction of Agbani Road, in Enugu South Local Government Area of the state.

A statement by the Commissioner for Works and Infrastructure, Engr. Greg Nnaji, advised all motorists and other road users to "exercise reasonable caution, and look out for diversionary and cautionary road signs already put in place at strategic locations along the road by the Ministry to ease movement of traffic".

The Ministry solicited the cooperation and understanding of 'Ndi Enugu' and assured the public that "all necessary measures have been put in place to ensure reasonable, unhindered movement throughout the period of reconstruction works on the road".

The statement reads:

"This is to inform the general public that Enugu State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure has commenced the full reconstruction of Agbani Road, Enugu, in line with the Urban Renewal Drive and Upgrade of Critical Infrastructure Programme of Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi's administration.

"In view of the above, all motorists and other road users are hereby advised to exercise reasonable caution, and look out for diversionary and cautionary road signs already put in place at strategic locations along the road by the Ministry to ease movement of traffic.

"While soliciting the cooperation and understanding of NDI-ENUGU, the Ministry assures the public that all necessary measures have been put in place to ensure reasonable, unhindered movement throughout the period of reconstruction works on the road."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1622139881462904&id=100010007227700

Re: Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by Aderewah: 3:55am On Feb 06, 2022
Lmao. See road? These people and poor, fake standards. Chai

Re: Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by OVB123: 4:19am On Feb 06, 2022
Congrat to the first female governor in nigeria.

Re: Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by heniford2: 4:19am On Feb 06, 2022
cheesy grin fake
Re: Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by michlins(m): 4:29am On Feb 06, 2022
You had since November to start working on the road. Rainy season is just right around the corner.

Must you people suffer the ordinary man

Re: Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by endy69: 4:53am On Feb 06, 2022
Refurbished Governor.
Re: Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by aikyg(m): 5:26am On Feb 06, 2022
Good! Last time I visited, the traffic at Mayor bus stop was terrible. I was pretty annoyed and wondered if the people there offended the state government.

Re: Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by Siberia01(m): 5:35am On Feb 06, 2022

Is this Road
He should travel down to Uyo
And see how roads are constructed

Re: Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by Olavic7(m): 5:42am On Feb 06, 2022
That good. Anyways make the Valetine's period a moneytime. Click on my signature to earn weekly and bigly
Re: Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by okorogodwin4(m): 5:51am On Feb 06, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself while you are doing nothing

Re: Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by smartemperor042: 6:14am On Feb 06, 2022
This yeye man has finished our Enugu.
Enugu was once the Pride of the East.

To think of how Governor Umahi achieved all he did in Ebonyi state still baffles me, when Enugu is better than them in both IGR and Federal allocation.

Maintenance culture...... Zero!

All roads in enugu urban, potholes everywhere. No new ones in the rural communities.

I don't know where they went to take these pictures.

Lie lie politicians!

Re: Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by Brimstone77: 6:31am On Feb 06, 2022
Aderewah:

Show us the standard of the ones built by your state governor.. undecided

Re: Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by princepee: 6:38am On Feb 06, 2022
Nice one Mrs ifeanyiwa ugwuanyi.

If only you can work more than you talk.
All this Media stunts is not necessary.
Umeahi didn't have to advertise, his work in Eboyin speak for itself.
All this Enugu is in the hand of God is irritating.

Once again nice one.

Re: Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by Dikaveli(m): 6:58am On Feb 06, 2022
Aderewah:
yes but can never be poor like your people

Re: Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by mikywonder(m): 7:03am On Feb 06, 2022
D same Agbani road wey I live or is there any other Agbani road in Enugu

Re: Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by GardenOfGod(m): 7:06am On Feb 06, 2022
Yes. When we are talking about good road network in Nigeria, Uyo is a model.
Siberia01:

Is this Road

Re: Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by GardenOfGod(m): 7:08am On Feb 06, 2022
Uyo roads need to be studied in the university of transportation. The network is seen none else in Nigeria except saner climes. grin

Re: Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by UncleSnr(m): 7:22am On Feb 06, 2022
Expand that road.
It is too small biko.
Re: Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by boyfrank: 7:30am On Feb 06, 2022
princepee:
Nice one Mrs ifeanyiwa ugwuanyi.

If only you can work more than you talk.
All this Media stunts is not necessary.
Umeahi didn't have to advertise, his work in Eboyin speak for itself.
All this Enugu is in the hand of God is irritating.

Once again nice one.

Last time I checked, it was Mrs Ifeoma Ugwuanyi grin

Re: Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by PrudencyFeats: 7:53am On Feb 06, 2022
Siberia01:

Is this Road

Despite I'm not a fan of the governor, we cant compare or measure their achievements as they are no mate in terms of revenue. Google their state budgets.

Re: Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by Whobedatte(m): 7:57am On Feb 06, 2022
Foolish governor
This road is the most important road in Enugu as it connects to Ogbete , 82 Division , Uwani , GRA and Garki . It also connects to all the major parks in the state and major markets like Abapa and Ogbete markets .
Sometimes you spend over 3 hours or more on that road , something shouldn't be more than 30 minutes.
Gburugburu abi weytin dem call you , please create more road networks and make the existing ones up to standard !
Only Ebonyi state boasts of good roads in the east , others are rubbish

Re: Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by MARKone(m): 8:16am On Feb 06, 2022
OVB123:
Congrat to the first female governor in nigeria.

Ori Aku grin
Re: Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 06, 2022
Olavic7:
That good. Anyways make the Valetine's period a moneytime. Click on my signature to earn weekly and bigly

they don pay you abi they don pay person wey you know?
make I dey sure first before I join

Re: Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by Siberia01(m): 8:20am On Feb 06, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Yes. When we are talking about good road network in Nigeria, Uyo is a model.
eyeneka emi
Re: Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by Ejiphill09(m): 8:21am On Feb 06, 2022

The Worst civilian Governor since the creation of Enugu. I hate it when people try to paint him good when we all can remember how Enugu was developed under Sullivan Chime.

Re: Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by RedPilChurchBoy: 8:41am On Feb 06, 2022
Long overdue
Re: Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by ntipro: 8:42am On Feb 06, 2022
Until we see them begin work

Ugwuanyi the media governor

Always on the news for attending ceremonies or delegates coming to visit him at the Lion Building to thank him "for the peace" he brought to the state. Lol

All the roads in Enugu Metropolis are decaying under his watch.

Enugu doesn't have water

Even his Nsukka people still scoop dirty water along the road.

Enugu people sef. Una shame don dey catch me sef.

Re: Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by GardenOfGod(m): 8:54am On Feb 06, 2022
Siberia01:
eyeneka emi
Obong owo, idem Aba die
Re: Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by chukel(m): 8:58am On Feb 06, 2022
Expert in construction of patched and bumpy roads. God bless Sullivan Chime.

Re: Enugu Government Commences Full Reconstruction Of Agbani Road by Bahamas95(m): 9:00am On Feb 06, 2022
I just hope they ain't using substandard materials because most Nigerian roads done by politicians don't last.

2years from now you will start seeing potholes everywhere......Very wicked people!

Buhari Transmits ₦‎819.5 Billion Supplementary Budget To NASS / Peter Obi Family Vs Tinubu Family In Pictures. / World's Tallest Man Dies; Aged 26 (photos)