Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions (8355 Views)

If These 3 Men Defect From APC To PDP, That's The End Of Tinubu's Ambitions / Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 / 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
Elvictor:

And you think I am from SE? LOL.. Stop living in your imagination.

Na LIE! You're from the southeast. If you aren't, let me ask: how do you see my original response to your first post? Be truthful!
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by RoyalDiadems: 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
lexy2014:

i didnt ask u what emefiele did or didnt do. u said osinbajo has been removed from being in charge of the economy and replaced with a hausa man but we should blame emefiele for the economy. where is the correlation in that line of reasoning?

The foul cry regarding the economy is due to the increasing cost of Commodities in the market which is a direct result of the high cost of dollars made scarce by Emefiele.

If the cost of items should come down right now, everyone would say the economy is good. This can only happen if dollar falls or Naira appreciates.
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by RoyalDiadems: 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
lexy2014:

did u just say "Right now Osinbajo has been exceptional. In all of his political career, there's no single flaw you can pin against him"?

as part of this evil govt, has osinbajo not been supporting, defending and ensuring the activities of this evil govt succeed? if he is so exceptional, how come he was so comfortable in the atmosphere of an evil govt?

He isn't comfortable. He knows where he's going and how to achieve it. Wisdom demands that he plays his cards well. This isn't the time to be foolhardy.
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by RoyalDiadems: 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
lonecatt:
during Obasanjo presidency,atiku abubakar handled vital obligations of the government until he fell apart because of the same issue of wanting to take over from his principal.
President and vice president are the same,if he wasn't allowed to shake body then maybe because they did not trust him enough.

They stopped trusting him after his activities as. Acting President showed them that he's just with them, he's not like them.
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by adelaja70(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Na the man when buhari send to represent am since he was out of the country be this

And the man showed up with the stamp from buhari

Which of your candidate when dey beg buhari like leper for aso rock don get stamp
Very laffable.. Una go get sense one day sha. That's if it's not too late.
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by lexy2014: 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

He isn't comfortable. He knows where he's going and how to achieve it. Wisdom demands that he plays his cards well. This isn't the time to be foolhardy.

if he isnt comfortable in a govt u called evil, how has he been able to stay there for 7years? which wisdom are u referring to? is it the wisdom of men or the wisdom of God? which card is he playing? if he isnt comfortable with evil, he wont even be thinking of playing cards. the Bible says in Amos 6:1(amplified version) "Woe (judgment is coming) to those who are at ease and carefree in Zion (Judah) And to those on the mountain of Samaria who feel secure, The distinguished men of the foremost of nations, To whom the house of Israel comes".

in 2 corinthians 6:14, it says "what partnership does righteousness (good) with unrighteousness (evil)? meanwhile, you havent answered my questions:

did u just say "Right now Osinbajo has been exceptional. In all of his political career, there's no single flaw you can pin against him"?

as part of this evil govt, has osinbajo not been supporting, defending and ensuring the activities of this evil govt succeed? if he is so exceptional, how come he was so comfortable in the atmosphere of an evil govt?
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by lexy2014: 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

They stopped trusting him after his activities as. Acting President showed them that he's just with them, he's not like them.

if he isnt like them, how come he supports and defends them?
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by lexy2014: 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

The foul cry regarding the economy is due to the increasing cost of Commodities in the market which is a direct result of the high cost of dollars made scarce by Emefiele.

If the cost of items should come down right now, everyone would say the economy is good. This can only happen if dollar falls or Naira appreciates.

does dollars affect the price of yam and beans and palm oil?
who does emefiele work for?
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by lonecatt(m): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

no I think osibanjo and tinubu had their eyes on the presidency right from day one they supported buhari.
The way the two of them godfather and godson (plan A and plan B) is gunning for presidency shows their desperation started long time ago.reason the buhari camp put the VP caged all along.
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by Elvictor: 6:42am On Feb 07, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

Na LIE! You're from the southeast. If you aren't, let me ask: how do you see my original response to your first post? Be truthful!

I like none of those people you mentioned, I don't have any hero in Nigeria apart from my father, so, you are just wasting your time.
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by lexy2014: 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

You're right. Right now Osinbajo has been exceptional. In all of his political career, there's no single flaw you can pin against him. The only thing you'll say is that he's part of this evil government, but we must not forget that he's not in charge. His suggestions can be overruled.

When Tinubu started alpha beta in 2002, he was governor of Lagos, still in his first term. This move was a constitutional breach as a political office holder could not start a business while in office because of conflicting interest. But Tinubu did. Now who was his commissioner of justice/attorney general that helped him circumvent the constitution?

Also, some folks have argued that Tinubu got himself a very bogus and humongous pension package. They argue rightly. This pension for Tinubu as an ex governor was actually packaged as a bill and sent to the then state house of assembly so it could have legal backing & be difficult to rescind without the same legislative process that legalised it. Pls who was the brain behind giving this bill the much needed legal protection? Who also drafted this bill and sent to the state house of assembly?
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by RoyalDiadems: 1:44am On Feb 09, 2022
lexy2014:

When Tinubu started alpha beta in 2002, he was governor of Lagos, still in his first term. This move was a constitutional breach as a political office holder could not start a business while in office because of conflicting interest. But Tinubu did. Now who was his commissioner of justice/attorney general that helped him circumvent the constitution?

Also, some folks have argued that Tinubu got himself a very bogus and humongous pension package. They argue rightly. This pension for Tinubu as an ex governor was actually packaged as a bill and sent to the then state house of assembly so it could have legal backing & be difficult to rescind without the same legislative process that legalised it. Pls who was the brain behind giving this bill the much needed legal protection? Who also drafted this bill and sent to the state house of assembly?

The answer to both questions are speculative. A governor does not require the support of his commissioner to circumvent the Constitution of the country. The commisioner's help can suffice against a federal construction.

Regarding the pension Tinubu got, an instruction to his loyalists in the house of assembly plus some bribes given to the house will do the job. The comissioner does not have to be involved. The powers of the judiciary and legislative are separate. Moreso, you can't accuse the man based on speculations. You should have all evidence.
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by RoyalDiadems: 1:45am On Feb 09, 2022
lonecatt:
no I think osibanjo and tinubu had their eyes on the presidency right from day one they supported buhari.
The way the two of them godfather and godson (plan A and plan B) is gunning for presidency shows their desperation started long time ago.reason the buhari camp put the VP caged all along.

You might be right.
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by RoyalDiadems: 1:48am On Feb 09, 2022
lexy2014:

does dollars affect the price of yam and beans and palm oil?
who does emefiele work for?

Yes, it does. The herbicides are imported. Rising cost of dollars also means rising cost of labour. Then, increased cost of transportation.
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by RoyalDiadems: 1:50am On Feb 09, 2022
lexy2014:

if he isnt like them, how come he supports and defends them?

No he doesn't. You can mention instances if you have any. He only supports the ideologies he buys, while keeping mute on other issues. That definitely is Wisdom.
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by RoyalDiadems: 2:14am On Feb 09, 2022
lexy2014:

if he isnt comfortable in a govt u called evil, how has he been able to stay there for 7years? which wisdom are u referring to? is it the wisdom of men or the wisdom of God? which card is he playing? if he isnt comfortable with evil, he wont even be thinking of playing cards. the Bible says in Amos 6:1(amplified version) "Woe (judgment is coming) to those who are at ease and carefree in Zion (Judah) And to those on the mountain of Samaria who feel secure, The distinguished men of the foremost of nations, To whom the house of Israel comes".

in 2 corinthians 6:14, it says "what partnership does righteousness (good) with unrighteousness (evil)? meanwhile, you havent answered my questions:

You're quoting the scriptures wrongly. Government isn't Zion.

The governments of Babylon and Egypt were evil, yet Daniel and Joseph were part of those respective governments. We're called to shine the light in the midst of darkness, not run away from it. Mordeccai and Esther continued to serve the evil government of Persia until the table turned in their favour.

Being in the government with evil people does not imply complicity. We are in the world but not of the world. In fact, Paul wrote the Corinthians in 1Cor. 5:9-10:

I wrote to you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people— not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world.

If he leaves because of what he sees, how would he learn the secrets of the wicked in government? How would he gain the knowledge and the experiences needed to tackle the problems as well as the problematic people? It is wise for him to stay under the radar to study and learn things in practical terms. It would be foolishness to waste such a great opportunity. Even God brought David to evil Saul, so he might learn the ways of the kingdom before becoming a king himself.

Did Joseph condemn the activities of Pharaoh at any time? Did Daniel condemn the activities of the 2 evil emperors he served? Did David ever condemn Saul, even after he massacred all the priests of Nob? Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by lexy2014: 10:20am On Feb 09, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Yes, it does. The herbicides are imported. Rising cost of dollars also means rising cost of labour. Then, increased cost of transportation.

What is the cost of herbicide? Can u kindly use that cost to explain the cost of yam?

How does rising cost of dollar affect cost of labour? What was the cost of labour before& what is the cost now?

What has dollar got to do with "increased cost of transportation"?
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by lexy2014: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

You're quoting the scriptures wrongly. Government isn't Zion.

The governments of Babylon and Egypt were evil, yet Daniel and Joseph were part of those respective governments. We're called to shine the light in the midst of darkness, not run away from it. Mordeccai and Esther continued to serve the evil government of Persia until the table turned in their favour.

Being in the government with evil people does not imply complicity. We are in the world but not of the world. In fact, Paul wrote the Corinthians in 1Cor. 5:9-10:

I wrote to you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people— not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world.

If he leaves because of what he sees, how would he learn the secrets of the wicked in government? How would he gain the knowledge and the experiences needed to tackle the problems as well as the problematic people? It is wise for him to stay under the radar to study and learn things in practical terms. It would be foolishness to waste such a great opportunity. Even God brought David to evil Saul, so he might learn the ways of the kingdom before becoming a king himself.

Did Joseph condemn the activities of Pharaoh at any time? Did Daniel condemn the activities of the 2 evil emperors he served? Did David ever condemn Saul, even after he massacred all the priests of Nob? Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Can you pls show me where I said govt is Zion? Pls where is Zion? Are christians in Zion? Are they also on earth? Is osinbajo in Zion and is he at ease in Zion? According to u:

"Mordeccai and Esther continued to serve the evil government of Persia until the table turned in their favour."

Pls, what did it take for "the table to be turned in their favour"? Was Esther at ease in Zion? What was Mordecai's admonition to her about her situation?

What were the statuses of Daniel and Joseph before they joined the govts of Babylon and Egypt respectively? Does osinbajo have that same status?

Since u say that "We're called to shine the light in the midst of darkness", pls how has osinbajo made his light to shine in the midst of darkness just as Mordecai, Esther, Daniel and Joseph that u mentioned?

U asked: "If he leaves because of what he sees, how would he learn the secrets of the wicked in government?"

Can u pls tell me when God started asking his children to go and "learn the secrets of the wicked" in order to succeed? Did Daniel, shedrack, Meshach and Abednego "learn the secrets of the wicked in govt" before they succeeded? When they were confronted with "learn the secrets of the wicked in govt" and their fighting for their faith& principles, what did they do?

Did Joseph, Esther, Mordecai and David that u mentioned "learn the secrets of the wicked in govt" before they did the will of God? That's why I asked u before and I ask again, are u talking about Gods wisdom or earthly wisdom?

It's funny that u are using the relationship between Saul & David as an analogy. Based on your theory that "God brought David to evil Saul, so he might learn the ways of the kingdom before becoming a king himself", did David learn to be a good King because of his association with Saul? Pls what did David learn from king Saul? How long was the relationship? what happened to the relationship?
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by lexy2014: 11:22am On Feb 09, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

No he doesn't. You can mention instances if you have any. He only supports the ideologies he buys, while keeping mute on other issues. That definitely is Wisdom.

What are the ideologies that he buys which he supports?

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/osinbajo-buhari-feels-your-pain-vp-tells-nigerians/15pzkme.amp

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/05/buhari-understands-your-pains-hes-considering-palliatives-for-you-osinbajo-tells-nigerians/?amp=1

https://olisa.tv/43807-2/

https://www.politicaleconomistng.com/osinbajo-defends-buharis-policies-as-tuc-backs-anti-graft-war/

http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/16/yemi-osinbajo-%E2%80%9Cbuhari-will-unite-country-defeat-boko-haram%E2%80%9D
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by RoyalDiadems: 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by RoyalDiadems: 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
lexy2014:

Can you pls show me where I said govt is Zion? Pls where is Zion? Are christians in Zion? Are they also on earth? Is osinbajo in Zion and is he at ease in Zion? According to u:

"Mordeccai and Esther continued to serve the evil government of Persia until the table turned in their favour."

Pls, what did it take for "the table to be turned in their favour"? Was Esther at ease in Zion? What was Mordecai's admonition to her about her situation?

What were the statuses of Daniel and Joseph before they joined the govts of Babylon and Egypt respectively? Does osinbajo have that same status?

Since u say that "We're called to shine the light in the midst of darkness", pls how has osinbajo made his light to shine in the midst of darkness just as Mordecai, Esther, Daniel and Joseph that u mentioned?

U asked: "If he leaves because of what he sees, how would he learn the secrets of the wicked in government?"

Can u pls tell me when God started asking his children to go and "learn the secrets of the wicked" in order to succeed? Did Daniel, shedrack, Meshach and Abednego "learn the secrets of the wicked in govt" before they succeeded? When they were confronted with "learn the secrets of the wicked in govt" and their fighting for their faith& principles, what did they do?

Did Joseph, Esther, Mordecai and David that u mentioned "learn the secrets of the wicked in govt" before they did the will of God? That's why I asked u before and I ask again, are u talking about Gods wisdom or earthly wisdom?

It's funny that u are using the relationship between Saul & David as an analogy. Based on your theory that "God brought David to evil Saul, so he might learn the ways of the kingdom before becoming a king himself", did David learn to be a good King because of his association with Saul? Pls what did David learn from king Saul? How long was the relationship? what happened to the relationship?

Gross misnterpretations!

You were the one who quoted the scriptures against Osinbajo saying "Woe unto them that are at ease in Zion." You used it for upbraiding Osinbajo for being comfortable in the government.

Regardless of one's Status before entering government position, one can do whatever he can do in government. Asking about the Joseph and Daniel's statuses before joining government is unnecessary. What counts is that they're in government.

Mordecai and Esther could only pray while the evils lasted. And, who told you that Osinbajo is not praying?

'Learn the secret of the wicked to succeed?' When did I ever say that? Must I break down words into simpler forms for you to know that you cannot know the cause of the nations problems and the people behind it without getting involved in government at the highest hierarchies?

What allegation of corruption or misdeed has been leveled on Osinbajo successfully for you to say he's not shining? Did he go to government to preach or to show good example? So far, his example in honesty, humility, passionate leadership and vision which has been attested to by many Nigerians are enough. Tell me what you'll do differently if you were him. I can see that you'll resign abruptly hoping to come back some day as president which may never happen again. And if it ever happens, you'll return as ignorant president coming to learn about the nation's fundamental issues afresh, resulting in massive failure as you are unable to figure out things quickly while the wicked in government continue to hide away and work behind the skin to frustrate your efforts.

David didn't go to learn how to be a good king. How can you draw such an inference? He learnt kingship, and the ways of the kingdom as I said previously. Osinbajo is not there to learn how to be a good president either but learning what the problems are and the best way to solve them as I said earlier. Why are you turning my words uiside down? Right now, I'm sure Osinbajo Knows why Nigeria is the way it is, and he also knows those responsible for the nation's woes. When he gets power, he can do the right thing for the God and for the nation. The man is in government for a purpose. He carries out the duties of his office very dutifully without flaws. That's what God has given him to do, and he's doing it with the whole of his might. Everyone knows that the guy is exceptional among all Nigeria politicians. He didn't take himself there. His appointment as VP is divine. He cannot leave government except by the commandments of God who put him there. For now, he plays his part according to the capacity given until him. He's not there to censor anybody or be an umpire to his colleagues in government. But at least everyone knows (both the elites and the masses) that he's making a difference. He shines. Never in the history of this country has there been several groups calling upon a VP to become president. Can't you see? Even the Pharisees couldn't see the Saviour when He came, but the common people did.
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by RoyalDiadems: 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
lexy2014:

What is the cost of herbicide? Can u kindly use that cost to explain the cost of yam?

How does rising cost of dollar affect cost of labour? What was the cost of labour before& what is the cost now?

Man, stop feigning ignorance. Even you right now know that if you happen to be an artisan, you wouldn't charge same amount today as you charged in 2013 when dollar was cheaper. So,you expect labourers to keep charging same rates in the farms?

If the cost of dollar doubles over a period of time, isn't it logical for you to understand that the cost of herbicides would double over the same period of time since they're Imported? That, coupled with declining supplies due to herdsmen activities and border closure adds more to food costs. Other products not related to the farms have their prices hiked for only dollar sake. While food is dollar sake plus other factors.
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by lexy2014: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Tell me the bad policies he supports in the above links. Do you want him to come out and say 'Buhari hates Nigerians?' Or to start rebuking Buhari?

What are the ideologies that he buys which he supports?

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/osinbajo-buhari-feels-your-pain-vp-tells-nigerians/15pzkme.amp

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/05/buhari-understands-your-pains-hes-considering-palliatives-for-you-osinbajo-tells-nigerians/?amp=1

https://olisa.tv/43807-2/

https://www.politicaleconomistng.com/osinbajo-defends-buharis-policies-as-tuc-backs-anti-graft-war/

http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/16/yemi-osinbajo-%E2%80%9Cbuhari-will-unite-country-defeat-boko-haram%E2%80%9D

what brought about the pain of nigerians that osinbajo said buhari feels?
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by lexy2014: 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Gross misnterpretations!

You were the one who quoted the scriptures against Osinbajo saying "Woe unto them that are at ease in Zion." You used it for upbraiding Osinbajo for being comfortable in the government.

Regardless of one's Status before entering government position, one can do whatever he can do in government. Asking about the Joseph and Daniel's statuses before joining government is unnecessary. What counts is that they're in government.

Mordecai and Esther could only pray while the evils lasted. And, who told you that Osinbajo is not praying?

'Learn the secret of the wicked to succeed?' When did I ever say that? Must I break down words into simpler forms for you to know that you cannot know the cause of the nations problems and the people behind it without getting involved in government at the highest hierarchies?

What allegation of corruption or misdeed has been leveled on Osinbajo successfully for you to say he's not shining? Did he go to government to preach or to show good example? So far, his example in honesty, humility, passionate leadership and vision which has been attested to by many Nigerians are enough. Tell me what you'll do differently if you were him. I can see that you'll resign abruptly hoping to come back some day as president which may never happen again. And if it ever happens, you'll return as ignorant president coming to learn about the nation's fundamental issues afresh, resulting in massive failure as you are unable to figure out things quickly while the wicked in government continue to hide away and work behind the skin to frustrate your efforts.

David didn't go to learn how to be a good king. How can you draw such an inference? He learnt kingship, and the ways of the kingdom as I said previously. Osinbajo is not there to learn how to be a good president either but learning what the problems are and the best way to solve them as I said earlier. Why are you turning my words uiside down? Right now, I'm sure Osinbajo Knows why Nigeria is the way it is, and he also knows those responsible for the nation's woes. When he gets power, he can do the right thing for the God and for the nation. The man is in government for a purpose. He carries out the duties of his office very dutifully without flaws. That's what God has given him to do, and he's doing it with the whole of his might. Everyone knows that the guy is exceptional among all Nigeria politicians. He didn't take himself there. His appointment as VP is divine. He cannot leave government except by the commandments of God who put him there. For now, he plays his part according to the capacity given until him. He's not there to censor anybody or be an umpire to his colleagues in government. But at least everyone knows (both the elites and the masses) that he's making a difference. He shines. Never in the history of this country has there been several groups calling upon a VP to become president. Can't you see? Even the Pharisees couldn't see the Saviour when He came, but the common people did.

can u show me the "misinterpretations" you are referring? when did questions become "misinterpretations"? what is the essence of [b]"you cannot know the cause of the nations problems and the people behind it without getting involved in government at the highest hierarchies"?[/b]is it for success or failure?

meanwhile, you havent answered any of my questions:

It's funny that u are using the relationship between Saul & David as an analogy. Based on your theory that "God brought David to evil Saul, so he might learn the ways of the kingdom before becoming a king himself", how did David learn how to be a kingship and the kingdom from Saul? Pls what did David learn from king Saul? How long was the relationship? what happened to the relationship? if u say "David didn't go to learn how to be a good king", then what is the essence of him being with Saul to "learn the ways of the kingdom before becoming a king himself"?
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by lexy2014: 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Man, stop feigning ignorance. Even you right now know that if you happen to be an artisan, you wouldn't charge same amount today as you charged in 2013 when dollar was cheaper. So,you expect labourers to keep charging same rates in the farms?

If the cost of dollar doubles over a period of time, isn't it logical for you to understand that the cost of herbicides would double over the same period of time since they're Imported? That, coupled with declining supplies due to herdsmen activities and border closure adds more to food costs. Other products not related to the farms have their prices hiked for only dollar sake. While food is dollar sake plus other factors.

you havent answered my questions:

are "herdsmen activities and border closure" also dollar induced?
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by RoyalDiadems: 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
lexy2014:

you havent answered my questions:

are "herdsmen activities and border closure" also dollar induced?

I think you already learnt all that in school. It isn't my duty to school you in these things.
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by RoyalDiadems: 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
lexy2014:

can u show me the "misinterpretations" you are referring? when did questions become "misinterpretations"? what is the essence of [b]"you cannot know the cause of the nations problems and the people behind it without getting involved in government at the highest hierarchies"?[/b]is it for success or failure?

It's funny that u are using the relationship between Saul & David as an analogy. Based on your theory that "God brought David to evil Saul, so he might learn the ways of the kingdom before becoming a king himself", how did David learn how to be a kingship and the kingdom from Saul? Pls what did David learn from king Saul? How long was the relationship? what happened to the relationship? if u say "David didn't go to learn how to be a good king", then what is the essence of him being with Saul to "learn the ways of the kingdom before becoming a king himself"?

Man, stop being hypocritical. Stop the rhetorical posts and address the matters I raised in direct response to your queries.

It's obvious you're looking for the truth. You only want to blame, whereas you're not more righteous.
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by RoyalDiadems: 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
lexy2014:

I don't have time for unnecessary questions. The same reason why you're misjudging my posts is the same reason why you have been misjudging matters in life.

Let me just use your last paragraph as an example of your obvious hypocrisy. Learning the ways of the kingdom, is that synonymous to learning to be a good king? So, you went to school to learn how to be a good student or to get educated? See the types of questions you're asking? They're very out of order. Perhaps you're not even reading the direct answers given to your questions. I don't have time for such hypocrisy.
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by lexy2014: 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

The answer to both questions are speculative. A governor does not require the support of his commissioner to circumvent the Constitution of the country. The commisioner's help can suffice against a federal construction.

Regarding the pension Tinubu got, an instruction to his loyalists in the house of assembly plus some bribes given to the house will do the job. The comissioner does not have to be involved. The powers of the judiciary and legislative are separate. Moreso, you can't accuse the man based on speculations. You should have all evidence.

the questions arent speculative. they questions about job functions. kindly see the highlighted:

Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by lexy2014: 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

I don't have time for unnecessary questions. The same reason why you're misjudging my posts is the same reason why you have been misjudging matters in life.

Let me just use your last paragraph as an example of your obvious hypocrisy. Learning the ways of the kingdom, is that synonymous to learning to be a good king? So, you went to school to learn how to be a good student or to get educated? See the types of questions you're asking? They're very out of order. Perhaps you're not even reading the direct answers given to your questions. I don't have time for such hypocrisy.

you havent answered any of my questions:

Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by lexy2014: 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Man, stop being hypocritical. Stop the rhetorical posts and address the matters I raised in direct response to your queries.

It's obvious you're looking for the truth. You only want to blame, whereas you're not more righteous.

still doesnt answer my questions:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs Only Female Presidents And Governors For The Next 24 Years. / FG Reverses On Warri PTI Upgrade / Is Capitalist Or Socialist System The Best For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.