Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions (8356 Views)

If These 3 Men Defect From APC To PDP, That's The End Of Tinubu's Ambitions / Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 / 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by TheOgaBoss: 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
perambulator:
Osinbajo should borrow himself some sense and not allow fifth columnists to lead him to a path of shame and disgrace.

If Amaechi wants to contest, he is free to, he is entitled to, he will make a good president! If Tinubu was not contesting then Osinbajo has a clear path and he would have had my vote, but from the AD camp of APC, whatever flaws Tinubu may have, morally Osinbajo of all people has no business contesting against Tinubu!! That is the action of a traitor and an ingrate!!! I have said it many times, Osinbajo has been checkmated by Tinubu's declaration! It is only an immoral man that will proceed to contest against Tinubu in the circumstances, even his continuedsilence is damaging him!

If he challenges Tinubu and by some miracle wins the primary, I assure you he will lose the presidential election. The only path to an osinbajo presidency has been shut by Tinubu's declaration!!!

y is it morally wrong for osibanjo to contest against tinubu?
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by lexy2014: 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
perambulator:
Osinbajo should borrow himself some sense and not allow fifth columnists to lead him to a path of shame and disgrace.

If Amaechi wants to contest, he is free to, he is entitled to, he will make a good president! If Tinubu was not contesting then Osinbajo has a clear path and he would have had my vote, but from the AD camp of APC, whatever flaws Tinubu may have, morally Osinbajo of all people has no business contesting against Tinubu!! That is the action of a traitor and an ingrate!!! I have said it many times, Osinbajo has been checkmated by Tinubu's declaration! It is only an immoral man that will proceed to contest against Tinubu in the circumstances, even his continuedsilence is damaging him!

If he challenges Tinubu and by some miracle wins the primary, I assure you he will lose the presidential election. The only path to an osinbajo presidency has been shut by Tinubu's declaration!!!

what has morality got to do with osinbajo contesting against tinubu?
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by RoyalDiadems: 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
lexy2014:

let me get u right. osinbajo has been removed from being in charge of the economy and replaced with a hausa man but we should blame emefiele for the economy. which kind talk be that?

Emefiele was the one who destroyed the naira and made life hard for everyone.
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by lexy2014: 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
Tetehjewels:

A behind the scene consensus most likely has been reached directly between PYO and BAT.

PYO is not power hungry and not a backstabber.

He would rather keep his good name than engage in political mudslinging and shamefulness that would trail him by the time his determination to contest gets looked upon as disrespecting his elder who once did him well and pushed him forward to be VP.

PYO is an Omoluabi and that is a thing of honour. Now add being a pastor to also being an Omoluabi and you would understand his current mindset.

what has osinbajo being a pastor got to do with anything? how did he use his being a pastor to stand for the truth and biblical principles while he served under tinubu and as VP?
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by lexy2014: 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Emefiele was the one who destroyed the naira and made life hard for everyone.

i didnt aks u what he did. u said osinbajo has been removed from being in charge of the economy and replaced with a hausa man but we should blame emefiele for the economy. where is the correlation in that line of reasoning?
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by RoyalDiadems: 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
lonecatt:
there is no human being on earth without flaws,that is not my point anyway maybe you read my post again

You're right. Right now Osinbajo has been exceptional. In all of his political career, there's no single flaw you can pin against him. The only thing you'll say is that he's part of this evil government, but we must not forget that he's not in charge. His suggestions can be overruled.
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
lexy2014:

what has morality got to do with osinbajo contesting against tinubu?

TheOgaBoss:
y is it morally wrong for osibanjo to contest against tinubu?

I really need to explain morality (the concept of omoluabi) to you? With due respect, if you are from the SW you need to go back home and ask your parents or your elders!!
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by rickyrex(m): 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by RoyalDiadems: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
lexy2014:

i didnt aks u what he did. u said osinbajo has been removed from being in charge of the economy and replaced with a hausa man but we should blame emefiele for the economy. where is the correlation in that line of reasoning?

You were blaming Osinbajo for the economy, and I made you to understand that neither Osinbajo or the current man in charge could be blamed. The sufferings we're having today economically is due to the high cost of goods. Emefiele devalued the naira to the point that it now sells for ₦580 through his scarce dollar policies.

Blame the right person and not those who did nothing to increase the cost of goods in the market.

Emefiele was making money from the disparity between bank rate and black market rate. That wicked man went to Jamaica to celebrate his birthday there, and he spent billions of Naira. Emefiele is very wicked.

1 Like

Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by Shevchenkko: 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
ViperAda:

Don't project your father's failure on others.

-Viper
Do you have ro drag her father into the matter. Frustration hitting you so hard yet you're rooting for old vegetable to rule over you
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by lexy2014: 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
perambulator:

I really need to explain morality (the concept of omoluabi) to you? With due respect, if you are from the SW you need to go back home and ask your parents or your elders!!

what has morality got to do with coming from the south west? since u have asked your parents and elders, why are u having challenges answering the simple question? what has morality got to do with osinbajo contesting against tinubu?
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by Mrikay94(m): 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
Profile of Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, the Dan Amanar Daura shows that he is the most qualified candidate for the position of the president.

Born 1965
1976, FSLC (11yrs old)
1982, WAEC (17yrs old)

1987, President, National Union of Rivers State Students (22yrs old)
1987, Bachelors of Arts, English Studies and Literature (22yrs old)
1988 NYSC (23yrs old)

1988, PRO, Pamo Clinics (23 yrs old)
1990, Director, West Africa Glass Industry Limited (25yrs old)
1991, Director, Risonpalm Nigeria Limited.

1992, Ikwerre LGA Secretary of a National Political Party (NRC),
1992, Special Adviser to the Deputy Governor of Rivers State for 2 years (27 yrs),
1992, Special Adviser to the Governor, Rufus Ada George, on Student Matters (This was when he nominated his then elder cousin, Celestine Omehia, as Commissioner for education). (27 yrs old).

1996, State Secretary of a National Political Party (DPN) (31yrs old)

1999, Founder and Grand Patron, Ikwerre Youth Movement

1999, Speaker of a powerful Rivers State House of Assembly for 8 years, (34yrs).

1999, Chairman Conference of Speakers for 8 years (He took the National Assembly to the Supreme Court and prevent them from taking over the control of the State Assembly, and established the secretariat in Abuja)

2007, Governor of Rivers State for 8 years, arguably one of the best governors in the history of Nigeria. (42 yrs)
2007, Chairman Governor's Forum for 8 years, most vibrant Chairman till date.

2014, Director General of a historic Presidential Campaign that caused a common sense revolution in the most populous black nation on earth.

2015, Super Minister of Transportation (Transport and Aviation) for four years, intense work happened on all the airports and railway.

2019, Chairman of a Presidential Campaign that consolidated the position of the most powerful African leader on earth.

2019, Super Minister of Tranportation (transport only) till date.

Commander of the Order of the Niger

You can see Amaechi has been a busy man all his life, no time to rest, just busy to make Nigeria great.

Tell us what we need to know about your hero ,especially those challenging him.in rivers local politics ,

For who God bless no one can curse
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
lexy2014:

what has morality got to do with coming from the south west? since u have asked your parents and elders, why are u having challenges answering the simple question? what has morality got to do with osinbajo contesting against tinubu?

Some questions are too daft to answer!!!

They say he who refuses to take wisdom at home will learn wisdom outside. If an adult has to ask what is morally right then I am wasting my time with any response.

I have no problem with Osinbajo, he isnt my no 1 candidate, make no mistake, I prefer him to Tinubu. However Tinubu has declared and I say it again...... it wont end well if Osinbajo declares, definitely for him, possibly for the SW as well. If Osinbajo declares ( I still refuse to believe he is foolish enough to do so) and he is humiliated, I will come back to remind you I warned you!

Thats all i have to say to you. Go back home and ask your elders about omoluabi and morality.
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by lexy2014: 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
perambulator:

Some questions are too daft to answer!!!

They say he who refuses to take wisdom at home will learn wisdom outside. If an adult has to ask what is morally right then I am wasting my time with any response.

I have no problem with Osinbajo, he isnt my no 1 candidate, make no mistake, I prefer him to Tinubu. However Tinubu has declared and I say it again...... it wont end well if Osinbajo declares, definitely for him, possibly for the SW as well. If Osinbajo declares ( I still refuse to believe he is foolish enough to do so) and he is humiliated, I will come back to remind you I warned you!

Thats all i have to say to you. Go back home and ask your elders about omoluabi and morality.

still doesnt answer my questions: what has morality got to do with coming from the south west? since u have asked your parents and elders, why are u having challenges answering the simple question? what has morality got to do with osinbajo contesting against tinubu?
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by lexy2014: 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

You were blaming Osinbajo for the economy, and I made you to understand that neither Osinbajo or the current man in charge could be blamed. The sufferings we're having today economically is due to the high cost of goods. Emefiele devalued the naira to the point that it now sells for ₦580 through his scarce dollar policies.

Blame the right person and not those who did nothing to increase the cost of goods in the market.

Emefiele was making money from the disparity between bank rate and black market rate. That wicked man went to Jamaica to celebrate his birthday there, and he spent billions of Naira. Emefiele is very wicked.

i didnt ask u what emefiele did or didnt do. u said osinbajo has been removed from being in charge of the economy and replaced with a hausa man but we should blame emefiele for the economy. where is the correlation in that line of reasoning?
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
lexy2014:

still doesnt answer my questions: what has morality got to do with coming from the south west? since u have asked your parents and elders, why are u having challenges answering the simple question? what has morality got to do with osinbajo contesting against tinubu?

you can ask me 100 times, my response is the same!!
perambulator:

Some questions are too daft to answer!!!!!!

Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by EsomahJD: 3:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
perambulator:

Good, just so you know that the other South have checkmated Sw by tinubu declaration. Reject Amaechi then we all go North shikena. angry
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
EsomahJD:
Good, just so you know that the other South have checkmated Sw by tinubu declaration. Reject Amaechi then we all go North shikena. angry

Do you understand the meaning of checkmate? it means you stay where you are, there are no possible moves, your next move is death.

let me explain the mathematics of elections in Nigeria to you. The SS/SE has always voted for the PDP therefore the SS and SE will not determine the fortunes of the APC candidate in the next election. If you vote 99% for my opponent and I still win, then your votes are not key to my success. It is the North and SW that hold the key to the fortunes of the APC. I think Amaechi is very qualified but since we are all playing tribal politics, I am supporting Tinubu but if he loses to Amaechi (very unlikely) I have no problem either, so its a win win for me.

However do not get it twisted, it is the North and the SW that will determine who becomes president in 2023. Those were the votes that were taken away from PDP not SS or SE!!! SS/SE has always gone to PDP, so I dont know what game you think you are playing that you are calling calling checkmate when the King is still alive with plenty of moves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by lexy2014: 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
perambulator:

you can ask me 100 times, my response is the same!!

are u trying to say that the statement that produced the question is too daft hence u saying that the question being daft?
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by EsomahJD: 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
perambulator:

Do you understand the meaning of checkmate? it means you stay where you are, there are no possible moves, your next move is death.

let me explain the mathematics of elections in Nigeria to you. The SS/SE has always voted for the PDP therefore the SS and SE will not determine the fortunes of the APC candidate in the next election. If you vote 99% for my opponent and I still win, then your votes are not key to my success. It is the North and SW that hold the key to the fortunes of the APC. I think Amaechi is very qualified but since we are all playing tribal politics, I am supporting Tinubu but if he loses to Amaechi (very unlikely) I have no problem either, so its a win win for me.

However do not get it twisted, it is the North and the SW that will determine who becomes president in 2023. Those were the votes that were taken away from PDP not SS or SE!!! SS/SE has always gone to PDP, so I dont know what game you think you are playing that you are calling calling checkmate when the King is still alive with plenty of moves.shaken.

I laugh at you cheesy you will soon realize how other South have checkmated Sw. In the meantime, keep playing your pawn game on Nairaland. Unless a Cele member shows you the vision, it will be blurry to you.
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
lexy2014:

are u trying to say that the statement that produced the question is too daft hence u saying that the question being daft?

The white man says a word is enough for the wise,

In youruba land we say:

"abo oro la nso fun omoluwabi to ba de inu re a di odindi" meaning half a word is enough for a responsible person of honour as it becomes full word when it gets inside him
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by lexy2014: 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
perambulator:

The white man says a word is enough for the wise,

In youruba land we say:

"abo oro la nso fun omoluwabi to ba de inu re a di odindi" meaning half a word is enough for a responsible person of honour as it becomes full word when it gets inside him

still deosnt answer the question:

Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
EsomahJD:

I laugh at you cheesy you will soon realize how other South have checkmated Sw. In the meantime, keep playing your pawn game on Nairaland. Unless a Cele member shows you the vision, it will be blurry to you.

it is all well and good coming here bragging and making noise without backing up anything you say with any facts, theories, empiral evidence etc. i have already told you it is the north that will determine the fate of the SW not the SE or the SS and I have told you why. When you voted 100% for PDP APC still won, so you do not have any votes to withdraw because you arent happy!!!!! You cannot do any damage to APC because there are little or no votes there to lose!!!! the people that can do damage to APC are the North and if the North fields a SW candidate, it's game over irrespective of what the SE or SS do!!!! So you are not the kingmakers here!!!!! I say this with all sense of humility, no emotion, no sentiment, no tribalism just facts......your votes dont matter to APC or the SW!!!! They will campaign there to fulfill all righteousness but don't be deceived.....your votes dont matter to APC or the SW!!!!

if you vote for SW and the north votes against SW, SW will lose!!! if you dont vote for SW and the North votes for SW, SW will win!!! again please, no disrespect, it is mathematics, these are facts!!!!!
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
lexy2014:

nairaland needs a block user function
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by lonecatt(m): 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

You're right. Right now Osinbajo has been exceptional. In all of his political career, there's no single flaw you can pin against him. The only thing you'll say is that he's part of this evil government, but we must not forget that he's not in charge. His suggestions can be overruled.
during Obasanjo presidency,atiku abubakar handled vital obligations of the government until he fell apart because of the same issue of wanting to take over from his principal.
President and vice president are the same,if he wasn't allowed to shake body then maybe because they did not trust him enough.
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by lexy2014: 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
perambulator:

nairaland needs a block user function

Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by lexy2014: 4:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

did u just say "Right now Osinbajo has been exceptional. In all of his political career, there's no single flaw you can pin against him"?

as part of this evil govt, has osinbajo not been supporting, defending and ensuring the activities of this evil govt succeed? if he is so exceptional, how come he was so comfortable in the atmosphere of an evil govt?
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by EsomahJD: 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
perambulator:

it is all well and good coming here bragging and making noise without backing up anything you say with any facts, theories, empiral evidence etc. i have already told you it is the north that will determine the fate of the SW not the SE or the SS and I have told you why. When you voted 100% for PDP APC still won, so you do not have any votes to withdraw because you arent happy!!!!! You cannot do any damage to APC because there are little or no votes there to lose!!!! the people that can do damage to APC are the North and if the North fields a SW candidate, it's game over irrespective of what the SE or SS do!!!! So you are not the kingmakers here!!!!! I say this with all sense of humility, no emotion, no sentiment, no tribalism just facts......your votes dont matter to APC or the SW!!!! They will campaign there to fulfill all righteousness but don't be deceived.....your votes dont matter to APC or the SW!!!!

if you vote for SW and the north votes against SW, SW will lose!!! if you dont vote for SW and the North votes for SW, SW will win!!! again please, no disrespect, it is mathematics, these are facts!!!!!

To so many, they have seen the picture get clearer. To you, you're still banking on a combo that has since been reshuffled and reassembled. I tell you this, you're in for a shocker.
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
EsomahJD:

To so many, they have seen the picture get clearer. To you, you're still banking on a combo that has since been reshuffled and reassembled. I tell you this, you're in for a shocker.

this is just beer parlour, motor park ramblings. you have nothing to back you noise. How is the SS or SE vote important to the Sw you have not said, instead you are bragging making noise, talking about shockers. The fate of the SW in not in your hands. If the north decide not to vote for the SW that a different matter but the matter at hand, i.e the subject of the discussion you and I are having, the misquided perception of any influence of the SS/SE on the fate of the SW has well and truly been dealt a severe blow with the facts I presented before you........ hence all your ramblings!!!

i have given you facts you are just making up stuff like a 3 year old. "you will see" "you will see" thats all you have? are you a primary school child? There is nothing to see!!!! Again I have not said SW will not lose but it wont be because of the SE or the SS, it will be because of the North!!!!
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by EsomahJD: 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
Go back and read my first quote, and the highlighted comments that warranted that quote then think outside the box. Your tinubu checkmating osinbajo has simply raised the odds against sw. Now I'm not going to teach you how this odd will work against sw after all you claimed sophisticated.

perambulator:

this is just beer parlour, motor park ramblings. you have nothing to back you noise. How is the SS or SE vote important to the Sw you have not said, instead you are bragging making noise, talking about shockers. The fate of the SW in not in your hands. If the north decide not to vote for the SW that a different matter but the matter at hand, i.e the subject of the discussion you and I are having, the misquided perception of any influence of the SS/SE on the fate of the SW has well and truly been dealt a severe blow with the facts I presented before you........ hence all your ramblings!!!

i have given you facts you are just making up stuff like a 3 year old. "you will see" "you will see" thats all you have? are you a primary school child? There is nothing to see!!!! Again I have not said SW will not lose but it wont be because of the SE or the SS, it will be because of the North!!!!

Your Post[]

perambulator:

Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
EsomahJD:
Go back and read my first quote, and the highlighted comments that warranted that quote then think outside the box. Your tinubu checkmating osinbajo has simply raised the odds against sw. Now I'm not going to teach you how this odd will work against sw after all you claimed sophisticated.

Your Post[]

go and learn how to write properly in English 1st
Re: 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions by EsomahJD: 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
perambulator:

go and learn how to write properly in English 1st
You simply lack political dynamics in Nigeria and writing epistles won't save you. Its been my pleasure exposing your ignorance though I didn't expect you to quit this sudden.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) / Special Adviser To Enugu Governor Dies Of Food Poisoning / Suntai Sues Speaker, Seeks Powers As Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.