Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

What Are Your Expectations When Going For Sunday Service - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Your Expectations When Going For Sunday Service (5136 Views)

Pastor Isaac Idahosa Dancing Zanku Legwork During Sunday Service / Johnson Suleiman Gives N6.5M To Unemployed Members During Sunday Service / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Expectations When Going For Sunday Service by Kinzo0917(m): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2022
EnemyofGod22:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I dedicate this my FTC to all my Atheist friend's.this is my first time of achieving This, lalasticlala mynd44 should I send my account details now or later ? Because I heard unna the send money to first to comment for nairaland.

I will continue preaching to the Brainwashed gullible religious faithfools until their eyes open,

Jesus Christ, Angels, demons, Allah, Satan and God doesn't exist, there's no reliable verifiable potable concretible approved evidence of their existence.

Heaven and hellfire doesn't exist, no evidence.

Know this and have peace of mind.
. May God never forgive you. If God truly exist, may this year swallow you. May incurable disease come upon you, stay with you and overtake you to your grave in Jesus name. You can only be free if truly God dont exist

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations When Going For Sunday Service by Kinzo0917(m): 10:38am On Feb 06, 2022
yabarighty:
Bless me pastor, that's why half of us go to Church. Some people will not even go if their favourite priest or pastor is not preaching that day
. Na ur own you know. Maybe that what you and your family does. Looking for pastors to bless them
Re: What Are Your Expectations When Going For Sunday Service by Kinzo0917(m): 10:40am On Feb 06, 2022
CamusMidas:
Access to big booty.
. May God 4give you , me and others
Re: What Are Your Expectations When Going For Sunday Service by Kinzo0917(m): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2022
symbuul:
To commit my bet ticket into the hands of the Almighty.
you funny sha. U are indeed so funny
Re: What Are Your Expectations When Going For Sunday Service by Kinzo0917(m): 10:44am On Feb 06, 2022
Kiliwuwu:
can't forget the day I nd my roomie went to a white garment church during my 300 level days with the hope of catching those 100 level girls young...........guess wat

at a particular point I and my friend was told to stand up and the pastor told the whole church everything in our mind .....

I no even chill make Dem close na so I nd my friend japa
. Na God catch you
Re: What Are Your Expectations When Going For Sunday Service by Kinzo0917(m): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2022
Kiliwuwu:
can't forget the day I nd my roomie went to a white garment church during my 300 level days with the hope of catching those 100 level girls young...........guess wat

at a particular point I and my friend was told to stand up and the pastor told the whole church everything in our mind .....

I no even chill make Dem close na so I nd my friend japa
. Na God catch you. Hahahaha
Re: What Are Your Expectations When Going For Sunday Service by EnemyofGod22(m): 10:53am On Feb 06, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. May God never forgive you. If God truly exist, may this year swallow you. May incurable disease come upon you, stay with you and overtake you to your grave in Jesus name. You can only be free if truly God dont exist

Your useless hopeless worthless pieces of shit God doesn't exist.he has nothing to do me,I'm not afraid of him.if God truly existed I would have died long time ago.let us bet,you will die before me I'm very 100% sure of that.you brainwashed gullible fools.
Re: What Are Your Expectations When Going For Sunday Service by Southernigbo: 11:01am On Feb 06, 2022
just go and listen and get a bangable babe for sunday fun
Re: What Are Your Expectations When Going For Sunday Service by febo15(m): 11:01am On Feb 06, 2022
That God should deliver our country from the hands of Saboteurs. And also for God's Blessing and protection.
Re: What Are Your Expectations When Going For Sunday Service by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 06, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. May God 4give you , me and others
He created it for a reason
Re: What Are Your Expectations When Going For Sunday Service by jaxxy(m): 11:09am On Feb 06, 2022
No expectations beyond knowing him and understanding his ways in a personal way. Every other thing comes from that.

Sadly u go to church and u hear Smtn else entirely. And sometimes they are literally hyping money. grin undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations When Going For Sunday Service by deebrownneymar: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2022
Sasi54:
Do you have anything in mind when going for church service that you wish the Lord God to do for you. Mine is that the lord God should bless my hands with favour.

Do you know it’s not only in church that God answers prayers?
Re: What Are Your Expectations When Going For Sunday Service by phemmyfour: 11:28am On Feb 06, 2022
Sasi54:
Do you have anything in mind when going for church service that you wish the Lord God to do for you. Mine is that the lord God should bless my hands with favour.
Just longing for worship and thanksgiving over request
Re: What Are Your Expectations When Going For Sunday Service by SilentBurner(m): 11:41am On Feb 06, 2022
[quote author=EnemyofGod22 post=109997044] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I dedicate this my FTC to all my Atheist friend's.this is my first time of achieving This, lalasticlala mynd44 should I send my account details now or later ? Because I heard unna the send money to first to comment for nairaland.

I will continue preaching to the Brainwashed gullible religious faithfools until their eyes open,

Jesus Christ, Angels, demons, Allah, Satan and God doesn't exist, there's no reliable verifiable potable concretible approved evidence of their existence.

Know this and have peace of mind.[/quotevi

Village people dey cook beans for this one head undecided
Just imagine!
Re: What Are Your Expectations When Going For Sunday Service by Lamasta(m): 11:57am On Feb 06, 2022
Sasi54:
My expectations are simole, O lord look down and accept my burnt offerings of praise, worship and prayer
Re: What Are Your Expectations When Going For Sunday Service by Impactech: 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
Offpoint1:
I go there for Questions

why he sat there watching all the genocides, wars, slavery and terrorisms that has claimed billions of lives and he did absolutely nothing about.
Was He watching all the atrocities in Nazi concentration camp during the wars?
Why He had issues with Lucifer and decides earth is the perfect place to cast him to...
Why everyone have to suffer cost Adam ate fruit that wasn't supposed be there in the first place?
He knew the end before the beginning, he knew humanity will turn out a disaster, but He choses to play bet with us in the name of freewill.
Why he doesn't wants me to question him when I see the obvious...?
The preacher says we are suffering cuz of Adam's disobedience, but Ezekiel 20:18 told me "The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son".....Then Exodus 20:5 "You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me..... Was the Bible truly your words with so much contradictions?
Why he has to watched the church roof collapsed on his worshippers and lives wasted and he did nothing...The safest place should be your house, but Uwaila was raped to dead right in your present and you did nothing... you did NOTHING (Crying lipsrsealed )
The JW preacher told me He let all these evils on humanity, so at the end humans will see that He's a better ruler than Lucifer... So a supposed loving father would let his own kids suffer just to prove a point? so we are the collateral damage of a beef we knew nothing about?

Will I be burned for asking these questions?

I'm no longer buying the Clay and potter statement ANYMORE, I have emotions.

Lol

Brother check this website, am very sure you will get answer to your questions there. Check for any topic that interest you.

Livingwordmedia.org
Re: What Are Your Expectations When Going For Sunday Service by Kwara1stson: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kinzo0917:
u are not of God if you can spit this vile words.
Re: What Are Your Expectations When Going For Sunday Service by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kinzo0917:
Na thunder go fire you. Na by force to be a Christian? May the force of cosmic universe thunder your zombie head & your white man god.
Re: What Are Your Expectations When Going For Sunday Service by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kinzo0917:
& if none of these happen to him this year, will you deny the existence of god?
Re: What Are Your Expectations When Going For Sunday Service by Richlycoated: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
Many people thinks going to church is about what God should do for them' it goes beyond that.
As for me i go to church to understand the ways of God, thank Him, worship Him, also ask for wisdom to walk according as He has called me etc. The bible admonishes us never to forsake the gathering of the assembly, it also makes us understand that there's always joy in the presence of God . God bless you all
Re: What Are Your Expectations When Going For Sunday Service by Imstrong2(m): 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Jossyroyal1:
I always go to church to thank him for what he has done previously

Thanksgiving is an attitude that help to attract more blessing
Absolutely!
Re: What Are Your Expectations When Going For Sunday Service by Aaae: 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hmmm
Re: What Are Your Expectations When Going For Sunday Service by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
I feel refreshed each day I go to the house of God, so I always expect God's blessings, joy, happiness, and inspiration from the word of God. Wahala for person wey no know God abeg sad
Re: What Are Your Expectations When Going For Sunday Service by Profbukky(m): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
EnemyofGod22:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Know this and have peace of mind.

THE LORD GOD WILL SAVE YOU. YOU WILL NOT PERISH IN CHRIST JESUS NAME.
Re: What Are Your Expectations When Going For Sunday Service by myaarpmedicarez: 5:18am On Feb 07, 2022
Protection has become one of the main myaarpmedicare variables of most of individuals' lives today. Regardless of whether it is health care coverage or disaster protection, whether it is vehicle protection or travel protection, everybody presently favors relying on a solid protection administration to keep themselves. As the interest for protection administrations has expanded quickly over the most recent couple of years, a tremendous scope of organizations has sent off into the commercial center offering outright types of assistance. It not just has helped individuals in making their lives more straightforward and secure yet in addition has stepped up the cutthroat market in the business.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugandan Pastor Uses Lady As Practical While Education Sex To Church Members / Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier / "FULL" TB Joshua’s Shocking 2014 Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.