Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp (15640 Views)

Entire Labour Party Structure In Jigawa Collapses Into APC / Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau / Buhari’s CPC Seizes Control Of APC Party Structure - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by seunmsg(m): 11:51am On Feb 06, 2022
The crisis the court cannot resolve, Asiwaju has resolved amicably. Ko sija moni kano APC, Tinubu ti pari e.

7 Likes

Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by Honor10: 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
freshkpomo:
Slave, that's what you are... That's how all APC supporters sound like always quick to mention PDP.. Anyone who tells them the truth automatically becomes a PDP member to them... Just go through nairaland front page and see the rubbish your party leaders are saying, meanwhile the country is burning. Slaves like you who have nothing to defend the party because you know there is nothing good about your stupid party,will quickly mention PDP thinking everyone is a PDP member or a slave to one politician like you are. 2015, APC cane with their accusation game, now the confused idiots got the power they seek, what did they do with it? How much has security improved? What about inflation? Slaves like you still feel Nigerians will vote APC ... Even though I hate PDP as much,but your stupid party won't smell the federal again...SS and SE is fully PDP...north is divided, Southwest will most likely not vote APC too because the hardship Buhari and Osinbajo brought upon them is the reason for the rise in ritual killings.

Hope you got that clearly Slave?

@ the bolded, that must be your father that fail to train you.

APC is ruling again in 2023 and their is absolutely nothing your generation can do about it.

APC 2023, please, hang yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by VIKTO83(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
Tinubu don't want squabbles in the states with highest voting power.

If u don't get it join d line from d back.

1 Like

Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by freshkpomo(m): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:

Same way as 16yrs of PDP
Don't forget APC=PDP

Why do these APC and politicians slaves keep quoting me with PDP? Do I look like a PDP member to you slaves? If you decide to live and die in slavery,that's not my own doing...but stop mentioning me and PDP in same sentence!!! You people bknow nothing else other than to balme PDP,same PDP you blamed and Nigerians have you power, instead of using it well and showing someone like me your achievement,you keep calling PDP out... PDP caused the inflation abi? They causes the hardships and the rise in bandits and killer herdsmen? Soon any APC member that cannot impregnate his wife will say it's PDP that caused it.. slaves!
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by freshkpomo(m): 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
Honor10:

@ the bolded, that must be your father that fail to train you.

APC is ruling again in 2023 and their is absolutely nothing your generation can do about it.

APC 2023, please, hang yourself.
him pain am die cheesy .... It's not my fault you choose to die a slave...lol...it's only a slave that keep defending his slave master just as you are here defending politicians.. now run along slave, you and I have nothing in common!!!
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by jaxxy(m): 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Members of Apc are always fighting for structure and it’s all because of one man. undecided

Saraki has left over 4 years bt they are still fighting.
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by erubati: 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
freshkpomo:

Why do these APC and politicians slaves keep quoting me with PDP? Do I look like a PDP member to you slaves? If you decide to live and die in slavery,that's not my own doing...but stop mentioning me and PDP in same sentence!!! You people bknow nothing else other than to balme PDP,same PDP you blamed and Nigerians have you power, instead of using it well and showing someone like me your achievement,you keep calling PDP out... PDP caused the inflation abi? They causes the hardships and the rise in bandits and killer herdsmen? Soon any APC member that cannot impregnate his wife will say it's PDP that caused it.. slaves!
After all these rubbish,u still would prefer a PDP to power without an alternative solution to either APC and PDP.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by Honor10: 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
freshkpomo:

him pain am die cheesy .... It's not my fault you choose to die a slave...lol...it's only a slave that keep defending his slave master just as you are here defending politicians.. now run along slave, you and I have nothing in common!!!

Keep shouting slave, that is your father you are calling.

We will rule over you and your children's children.

APC 2023, you can hang yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by Deeprooted: 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
Since the days of Shekau, any name starting with "Shek" is automatically attributed to terrorists!

Northerners would soon come to my mention
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by Nicenixon: 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
A silent slayer,Shekarau.

I like his style of humility to humiliate an arrogant Governor.
As in Shekarau is very strong, as how he is giving Ganduje headache back to back.
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by walemoney007(m): 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
Southernigbo:
how will the red cap man be accommodated if he decides to de camp to APC?
Good question
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by walemoney007(m): 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
abysirius:
Why can't this be done in Osun, Kwara and other places?
The sitting Governor didn't lose in those states you mention.

1 Like

Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by walemoney007(m): 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
seunmsg:
The crisis the court cannot resolve, Asiwaju has resolved amicably. Ko sija moni kano APC, Tinubu ti pari e.
Do you think the Ganduje faction can win at the Appeal court? Or he will ask the Appeal court to throw out the case?
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by seunmsg(m): 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
walemoney007:
Do you think the Ganduje faction can win at the Appeal court? Or he will ask the Appeal court to throw out the case?

Once they harmonize, the terms of the harmonization will be presented to the court and the court will adopt it has final judgment.

4 Likes

Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by lexy2014: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
Damidave1124:
Good for them. They should carry everybody along. An all encompassing politics is what we want.

How will it benefit you?
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by lexy2014: 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
okrote4real:

Source: https://dailynigerian.com/apc-develops-template-sharing/

Seems the only thing is good at how to share power
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by lexy2014: 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
seunmsg:

How will that impact positively on the lives of Nigerians?
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by YellowMayor(m): 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
okrote4real:

Source: https://dailynigerian.com/apc-develops-template-sharing/

This is what they ought to have done in other states
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by garfield1: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
seunmsg:

Once they harmonize, the terms of the harmonization will be presented to the court and the court will adopt it has final judgment.

Nothing will be harmonized,the appeal court has to settle this
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by garfield1: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
walemoney007:

Based on the recent judgment in osun,ganduje will prevail

1 Like

Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by cktheluckyman: 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
seunmsg:
Please where in the report was Tinubu mentioned?
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by Thegoodone13(m): 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ganjuge is for Tinubu and konkonso is for Osinbanjo
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by freshkpomo(m): 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Honor10:

Keep shouting slave, that is your father you are calling.

We will rule over you and your children's children.

APC 2023, you can hang yourself.
You will rule yourself and your fellow slaves... You have just proven you are a slave,you think say na everybody like to dey suffer like you? Nor be everybody want die a slave like you, them tell slave like you say Visa to Europe and America don finish? All these APC people nor get sense walai.... If you and your children want die here as slaves, that nor be my hand work...

See the way the slave dey use hand beat chest say we hahahahahhaa zombie slave.. Na crumb you go chop till you die and then your children go still die a slave to these politicians...
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by Cantonese: 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
All the sharing untop of our votes.
Sharing also includes money. And they will always tell their members that their party does not condone corruption.
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by AntonVince: 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
Tetehjewels:
Nna men the fear of Kano votes is the beginning of wisdom cheesy

PDP has been checkmated. Any party that wins in Kano has won the election

Ignorance at its peak.

Just like OBJ in 2003, GEJ won in 2011 despite losing in ALL core Muslim-dominated NE and NW states. Buhari cleared all the states therein but lost the elections on both occasions.

Any candidate with mass appeal who can amass bloc votes from the South will only need a few more states in the NC/Middlebelt to be home and dry for Aso Rock. One can be president without winning SINGLE one of those 12 core northern states...Kano inclusive.
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by UTILITYMAY(m): 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Southernigbo:
how will the red cap man be accommodated if he decides to de camp to APC?

He might be coming with the promise of getting VP ticket, if that is the case, that one is almost enough for him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th / Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election / Why Nigeria Needs Single Presidency Tenure Of Six Years – Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.