Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp (15638 Views)

Entire Labour Party Structure In Jigawa Collapses Into APC / Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau / Buhari’s CPC Seizes Control Of APC Party Structure - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by erubati: 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
freshkpomo:

The day your preek nor raise,hope you and your wife nor go still accuse PDP? Zombie slave without brain of their own... Shane nor dey catch una? See wetin una supposed leaders like Lai Mohammed and Co dey always open mouth talk...the other day it was Tinubu asking,where are the cows...such a dumb set of people who came into Power with sentiment...let's see how this sentiment and arrogant behavior will return you back there. Take a look around, check prices of commodities, if your are not really a slave,do you buy these things cheaper than other Nigerians? If saying the Truth makes me a PDP slave, I will rather be that PDP slave than to be a brainless APC supporter calling people like Lai Mohammed,Femi Adesina and the king of failure BUHARI/Osinbajo my national leader.... I know you all, Tinubu slaves.... Keep opening your mouth for politicians to ejaculate in it!
Childish talks.
Very childish talks.
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by freshkpomo(m): 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
erubati:

Childish talks.
Very childish talks.
it is only childish to those who keep opening their yansh for politicians to put preek in it, onky6 those who suck the cooock of politicians will not see sense in this... That's one thing in been a slave,you will think that all is well..same way the children of Israel cried that Moses would have left them to be slave in Egypt where they had fish to eat.... A slave never see sense in telling them the Truth!!!
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
AntonVince:

Ignorance at its peak.

Just like OBJ in 2003, GEJ won in 2011 despite losing in ALL core Muslim-dominated NE and NW states. Buhari cleared all the states therein but lost the elections on both occasions.

Any candidate with mass appeal who can amass bloc votes from the South will only need a few more states in the NC/Middlebelt to be home and dry for Aso Rock. One can be president without winning SINGLE one of those 12 core northern states...Kano inclusive.

If you do not know and understand politics abeg shut up.

APC is the leading party and owns not just the Senate but also majority states and majority local governments.

Politics is local. Combine that with the Kano experience and they have this in the bag except PDP can produce a miracle to stop it

1 Like

Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by seunmsg(m): 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
garfield1:

Nothing will be harmonized,the appeal court has to settle this

I don’t think so. They can file for an out of court settlement.
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by Ayed44: 2:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
The truth is that only one of them will be the APC leader in kano. The other is a follower.
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by layinzomo89: 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
#000099Dead party! what ever the reconciliation Madugu will take over kano and the entire North#000099
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by erubati: 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
freshkpomo:
it is only childish to those who keep opening their yansh for politicians to put preek in it, onky6 those who suck the cooock of politicians will not see sense in this... That's one thing in been a slave,you will think that all is well..same way the children of Israel cried that Moses would have left them to be slave in Egypt where they had fish to eat.... A slave never see sense in telling them the Truth!!!
But PDP is fvcking urs too.
U're just a child trying to make sense but failing

1 Like

Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by Confirmedzombie: 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hurray I'm 5th to comment. I'm getting to the promise land.
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by Tareq1105: 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Passionate888:
Why them no share the rest states wey get problem?

It's only in Kano state that the sitting governor had the short side of the stick.
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by Honor10: 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
freshkpomo:

You will rule yourself and your fellow slaves... You have just proven you are a slave,you think say na everybody like to dey suffer like you? Nor be everybody want die a slave like you, them tell slave like you say Visa to Europe and America don finish? All these APC people nor get sense walai.... If you and your children want die here as slaves, that nor be my hand work...

See the way the slave dey use hand beat chest say we hahahahahhaa zombie slave.. Na crumb you go chop till you die and then your children go still die a slave to these politicians...

Your tears is delicious.

APC 2023, cry more grin grin
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by LadyExcellency: 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
Honor10:

But the sound of PDP excite you right? PDP has been ruling Abia since '99 yet they are one of the worst state in Nigeria, if PDP has been good their won't have been chance for APC in the first place.

Anyway, APC is still winning 2023 election,get used to that so your tears won't be much.

What aspect of Abia State is worst than other States?

Education, they are first or second.

Healthcare, Abia is in the first six.

Security, Abia State is in the first five

Commence and Economy, Abia State is among the six rated by CBN

What aspect of mismanagement are you talking about that is not prevalent in Nigeria?
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by YellowMayor(m): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
jaxxy:
Members of Apc are always fighting for structure and it’s all because of one man. undecided

Saraki has left over 4 years bt they are still fighting.

@ The bolded is not a strong politician, reason for his shameful departure
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by YellowMayor(m): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
jaxxy:
Members of Apc are always fighting for structure and it’s all because of one man. undecided

Saraki has left over 4 years bt they are still fighting.

Moreover, he didn't leave honorably, he was frustrated out of the party.
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by jaxxy(m): 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
YellowMayor:

Moreover, he didn't leave honorably, he was frustrated out of the party.

I’m not talking about his departure bt issues have not stopped in Apc even after he left.

He wasn’t removed he left.
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by Ugonna62: 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Galloman:
Politics at it's peak. I remember few days ago on this platform some element from kpulumiri kingdom were celebrating that one of the Tinubu pillars in north, Ganduje has been brought down.
Politics is never their calling but they don't know. They are like foam on the water which lacks direction and only dance to the direction of the flow of water.
Politics is a game for the men
Tinubu is no longer in the equation,APC Leadership is being smart in kano because of the political capital of the state,which is expected,dont forget that the matter is stil in court,the events ahead will clearify this for you,its not by tonglashing a whole tribe because you want Tinubu to be president,thats very childish,the odd of who becomes Nigeria president in 2023 is heavily against your god Tinubu,so forget about him.he cant be, igbos are not the ones against his ambition his kinsmen and partymen are,
Re: APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp by Indispensable85(m): 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
okrote4real:

Source: https://dailynigerian.com/apc-develops-template-sharing/

Very smart of the care taker committee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate / I Have Learnt From My Mistakes, 2017 Will Be Trophy-laden - Dalung / President Buhari Visits Lamido Of Adamawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.