Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... (1555 Views)

Those Who Believed Buhari Is Cloned Are Obidients: Its A Fact / Anambra Commissioner Of Education Debunks Viral Audio, Says Her Voice Was Cloned / Buhari Was Cloned in London, Current Nigerian President is Fake – Asari Dokubo ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 06, 2022
Three "r"... Be mindful... Fake!

I'm datboredberry... Not datboredberrry

Not that I give a fu**, I don't even know the idiot who cloned my account... He's too stupid to realise that not everyone gives a damn about him...

But if Nairalanders are going to hate me, hate the real me not a poor imitation... kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by Boogyman557: 9:56am On Feb 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by Kilotat: 9:58am On Feb 06, 2022
That MF is obsess with you! Lols. good heads-up though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 06, 2022
Kilotat:
It's so weird... I don't even know him...

I know there was a dude who cloned accounts... Then, some of his victims cloned his own account... So there are so many account cloners... I never truly understood the whole thing...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by SportsHD: 10:13am On Feb 06, 2022
You're bleeped grin. That's how someone cloned thegidredpiller's account too. Same with sapphire's account.

1 Like

Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by Datboredberrry(f): 10:18am On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
hi nairalanders this is to bring to your notice that the moniker datboredberrry with three R's is my alternate and second moniker.
Mods earlier banned my account so I had to use the alternatekiss

1 Like

Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 06, 2022
E choke
Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by illicit(m): 10:41am On Feb 06, 2022
This might be interesting cheesy
Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by Truvelisback(m): 11:59am On Feb 06, 2022
I Perceive, the impersonator wants to use it to scam people here.

1 Like

Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
I Perceive, the impersonator wants to use it to scam people here.
Nope... He's an idiot who has a problem with someone else... He cloned my account to get to they guy... Now, he's insulting people here... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by Truvelisback(m): 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
Nope... He's an idiot who has a problem with someone else... He cloned my account to get to they guy... Now, he's insulting people here... embarassed
Where is he insulting people?
Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
Where is he insulting people?
Some threads... I don't really care... But you should know the difference between he and I
Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by Truvelisback(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
Some threads... I don't really care... But you should know the difference between he and I
Alright.
Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by WeAreNobodies: 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:

Not that I give a fu**, I don't even know the idiot who cloned my account... He's too stupid to realise that not everyone gives a damn about him...

But if Nairalanders are going to hate me, hate the real me not a poor imitation... kiss

datboredberry have you taken you psychiatric psychopath psychotic medication today ? Your behaviour is highly abnormal. Who do you think you really are ?
Everyone has a right to a name on Nairaland and that account is not fake. You're the fake one. Who do you think you are to say someone with a similar name to yours is fake ? After all it's not as if you're really a woman, just a man pretending to be a woman.
Your the type of person whose name is Tunde Adeyemi who will go around saying all other Tunde Adeyemis are fake in Nigeria.
You need to get a life and stop thinking social media is real life. What am I even saying ?
social media is all you have.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by WeAreNobodies: 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kilotat:

datboredberry has fooled you into thinking He is Special

1 Like

Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by odinson1(m): 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry you are gradually taking over from the Legendary Pocohantas.

Aunty pocohantas hope you trained your Protege Well? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by WeAreNobodies: 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
[quote author=Datboredberrry post=110000125][/quote]

Datboredberrry I really like your name and please keep your name. All the insulting you do is not really necessary .
Finally please stop making the guy behind the datboredberry account special by explaining why your name is datboredberrry. It's a simple coinsidence. Just plain coinsidence that datboredberrry is trying to capitalize on. datboredberry is Simply trying to make himself look special that someone cloned him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by recieve(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry & Datboredberrry, both of 'em insult, no difference (sh!t post)

1 Like

Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
odinson1:
Datboredberry you are gradually taking over from the Legendary Pocohantas.

Aunty pocohantas hope you trained your Protege Well? grin
Ive never chatted with her... I allowed to bash Nigerian men... The hate campaign on Nigerian women, how about you start preaching to your brothers first... undecided

Hypocrisy is worse than misogyny... If you're going to be a pig, be one!

3 Likes

Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by Gamer999: 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:

lol it's fine, just some jobless niqqa playing around smiley
Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Gamer999:
lol it's fine, just some jobless niqqa playing around smiley
smiley

Thanks!
Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by Premiumwriter: 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
Like there are people here who care about this?
Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by bidexdo(m): 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
smiley

Thanks!

Maybe Mr cloned like you sad sad
Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by odinson1(m): 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
Ive never chatted with her... I allowed to bash Nigerian men... The hate campaign on Nigerian women, how about you start preaching to your brothers first... undecided

Hypocrisy is worse than misogyny... If you're going to be a pig, be one!

Chill girl.

I didn't come to fight, you'll Become irrelevant here soon enough if you don't stop with the "men bashing".

I don't know where or when I've told you i "hate" women before,so that misogyny you wrote up there is Irrelevant. Stop using terms you don't understand,it will only make you look Smart.

2 Likes

Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by bidexdo(m): 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
smiley

Thanks!

It's could be Obama messi
Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
odinson1:

Chill girl.

I didn't come to fight, you'll Become irrelevant here soon enough if you don't stop with the "men bashing".

I don't know where or when I've told you i "hate" women before,so that misogyny you wrote up there is Irrelevant. Stop using terms you don't understand,it will only make you look Smart.
Irrelevant? I'm sorry, you think the opinions of the boys here matter? Honestly?

I'm not following anyone's footsteps... I couldn't give a damn what you or anyone else thinks...

I know you want to believe that all women give a fu**... Most of us don't... I just want you to leave me alone so I can exercise my right, as a member of this forum, to call out your brothers bullshit...

There are less then ten decent men here... And you're not on this list... So goodbye... undecided

1 Like

Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Like there are people here who care about this?
Haven't I warned you to never comment on a thread of mine? undecided
Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
bidexdo:

It's could be Obama messi
I don't think so...
Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by Palazee(m): 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
As if anyone cares

1 Like

Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
Palazee:
As if anyone cares
Yet you've been jumping up and down like the quivering d*ck of an Incel since he cloned it... Screaming ' I like vawulence'... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by bidexdo(m): 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
I don't think so...

Ok oh

Maybe his haters
Re: Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... by Palazee(m): 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
Yet you've been jumping up and down like the quivering d*ck of an Incel since he cloned it... Screaming ' I like vawulence'... undecided
the rētardation you exhibits can only come from a dead dumb human, most likely a young and inexperienced die hard female masturbator

Save your miserably tears for your vibrator

Bïtch

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells / Solar Energy / Light A Candel Here For Our Fallen Nlander Olubusayo Awomolo (bawomolo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.