Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Those Who Believed Buhari Is Cloned Are Obidients: Its A Fact - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Those Who Believed Buhari Is Cloned Are Obidients: Its A Fact (244 Views)

Datboredberrry Is A Cloned Account... / A Fact About Nairaland (pics Attached) / Buhari Was Cloned in London, Current Nigerian President is Fake – Asari Dokubo ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Believed Buhari Is Cloned Are Obidients: Its A Fact by Freegift75: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
Since the commencement of the presidential campaigns in Nigeria, having studied the mindset of the candidates' followers, I have come to realise that the same people who believed and propagated that Buhari was replaced with Jubril of Sudan are frankly the same followers who queue behing Peter Obi.

Since the beginning, I have never heard Peter Obi making any meaningful remarks, no projecrion of good agenda, no manifesto that portrays him as the man who understands the problem of Nigeria with solution.

The same way and manner they attempted to ridicule Buhari with fake propaganda and they failed, they have queued behind Peter Obi with so much hatred for Tinubu.

Only God knows the best

1 Like

Re: Those Who Believed Buhari Is Cloned Are Obidients: Its A Fact by MandelaLives: 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2022
Even now, are YOU sure? Can you tell me what Tinubu meant when he said if APC failed to give him their ticket, he'd let the cat out of the bag? Or, can you tell me why Aisha Buhari left Aso Rock, left Nigeria, and stayed in UAE for years even when her husband was supposedly the President of Nigeria? Can't you think beyond your nose?

Those who rejected Buhari in 2015 are also Obidients. Today, how far? These Obidients have a superior sense of judgement, only that your arrogant dross will not let you admit it.
Re: Those Who Believed Buhari Is Cloned Are Obidients: Its A Fact by Freegift75: 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
MandelaLives:
Even now, are YOU sure? Can you tell me what Tinubu meant when he said if APC failed to give him their ticket, he'd let the cat out of the bag? Or, can you tell me why Aisha Buhari left Aso Rock, left Nigeria, and stayed in UAE for years. Those who rejected Buhari in 2015 are also Obidients. Today, how far? These Obidients have a superior sense of judgement, only that your arrogant dross will not let you admit it.
Do you also believe in the Cloned Buhari?

If yes, go and examine your reasoning faculty.

Do you think a cloned person will be in Aso Rock and the secret will remain hidden till date?

Let me reserve my mind for reasonable debates
Re: Those Who Believed Buhari Is Cloned Are Obidients: Its A Fact by MandelaLives: 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
Freegift75:

Do you also believe in the Cloned Buhari?

If yes, go and examine your reasoning faculty.

Do you think a cloned person will be in Aso Rock and the secret will remain hidden till date?

Let me reserve my mind for reasonable debates
They didn't say 'cloned'. They said 'a body double' if you understand. Now, I dare you to answer the questions I asked you about Tinubu and Aisha.
Re: Those Who Believed Buhari Is Cloned Are Obidients: Its A Fact by Freegift75: 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2022
MandelaLives:

They didn't say 'cloned'. They said 'a body double' if you understand. Now, I dare you to answer the questions I asked you about Tinubu and Aisha.

Nothing hidden Tinubu dared to let out.

Your insinuation is misguiding you!

If you talk of rigged election, that one is known to all.

Oya tell me another thing

(1) (Reply)

ODD NEWS: Man In USA Wins Lottery 3 Times, Via "Intuition" / How To Adopt A Growth Mindset For Business Opportunities? / Humane Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.