Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,320 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

My Next Album Maybe The Last One - Rapper Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Next Album Maybe The Last One - Rapper Olamide (183 Views)

Simi To Release Her Next Album On Her 31st Birthday / "Why I Choose Not To Help Anybody" - Nigeria Rapper, Olamide / Why I Can’t Afford To Be A Cheerful Giver - Rapper, Olamide (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Next Album Maybe The Last One - Rapper Olamide by Gistblog9ja(m): 10:27am On Feb 06, 2022
Nigerian Rapper, Olamide has revealed that his next album may be his last album.

He also revealed the name of the next album, Unruly, which he said is almost 95 per cent ready.

He tweeted, "Next Album = Unruly 95% ready
Release date = I don’t know
Taking my time to make it the best ever. Probably my last album."

He added that he would drop singles every other time but no more albums.

Olamide said, "I’ll drop singles once in a blue moon when I feel like it...It’s been a mad ass run !! giving albums back to back ���"

See his Post below,
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2022/02/my-next-album-maybe-last-one-rapper.html

1 Share

Re: My Next Album Maybe The Last One - Rapper Olamide by Almunjid(m): 10:30am On Feb 06, 2022
K
Re: My Next Album Maybe The Last One - Rapper Olamide by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 06, 2022
Are you stylizing tell us Goodbye?

(1) (Reply)

Bbmzansi 2022 Housemate R@pe exposed Speaks Truth (video) / Yvonne Nelson Admits That She Gets Money From Nigeria To Produce Her Ghanaian Fi / Cubana Spends Valentine With IMO Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.