Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Nigerians Traders Partly Responsible For Inflation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians Traders Partly Responsible For Inflation (186 Views)

$6.8 Billion Overdue Forward Payment Responsible For Naira’s Decline - Wale Edun / Igbo Traders In Yenagoa Market Protest Hoodlums' Attack, "Spirits responsible" / Which Government Agency Is Responsible For Vehicle Adverts Licencing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Traders Partly Responsible For Inflation by Awkabigboy: 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Primarily Nigeria's inflation started when the government closed its borders for food they can't produce to meet up expectations, then the government borrowing also led to Naira devaluation which all contributed,.

Secondarily marketers indiscriminately add prices to their goods due to non regulations by govt agencies. I went to buy Bluetooth adapter for my car, the shop owner said 3000 I later bit him down to 2500, this was supposed to be 1500. He said he was selling it high because he doesn't know how much he's going to buy another one. Now he sold way above cost price just for the fear of what he's going to buy not that his suppliers actually have increased their price. So with this mentality inflation keep soaring. Funny thing is that this same man will have to also buy things at a costlier amount when he gets to buy things he doesn't sell and the cycle continues

(1) (Reply)

Approved Upwork Account With 100 Connect. / The Best Time To Buy Rmb Is Before The Holiday Ends / E-commerce: 8 Benefits Of Having Your Online Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.