Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. (23711 Views)

Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
hammer567:

U THINK, I WILL ALLOW AMAECHI TO DISTURB MY PEACE, AFTER WHAT HIS BROTHER DID IN OBIIGBO?

DO U KNOW WAT AMAECHI HAS PLANNED?

NDIIGBO, LEARN TO BE CAUTIOUS AND WITHDRAWN.

PRESIDENT FIT STILL NO BE AMAECHI, 2023 IS FAR AWAY.
I was expecting you to tell me what Amaechi did against his tribe when he was governor
Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
OmoManU:

They should all be categorized to be one family, we can't be doing it tiny tiny by each tribes and dialects, we have over 250 ethnic tribes in Nigeria, so ethnic groupings won't be a bad idea. Most northerners answers Hausa or Hausa fulani not because there aren't 100s of tribes there in the north.

Let the amaechi and use it for 8 years, till 2031, and in 2031 a northerner should iṣẹ it till 2039 and of course a Yoruba man too can use it till till 2047 that's how equity could reign
No,Ikwere is not Igbo...
Keep shifting goal post to suite your ethnocentric nature grin...
After Ikwere,Igbo.
Unah wise pass...
Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by Indispensable85(m): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
The same register that was used to produce Andy uba as apc candidate would be used to install ameachi

This is for those crying more than the berieved

No be una get apc

And Andy Uba became the governor of Anambra State right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by BelieveAfrica: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
Penguin2:
I’m not going to bore you with long epistle. I will be concise and straight to the point.

So one of the presidential hopefuls for the 2023 general election is the Honorable Minister of Transport, Rt Hon. Chibuike Romtimi Amaechi (though he has not declared).

Some have speculated he might be Buhari’s secret candidate especially with his recent turbaning by the Daura Emirate.

Now, away from secret candidate and turbaning, let me enumerate for you, why the man Amaechi might be APC’s most suitable candidate for 2023.

1. HE IS A FOUNDATION MEMBER
One of the arguments that some supporters of some certain interest in APC has always used against some presidential aspirants like David Umahi and Orji Uzor Kalu, is that these men are not foundation members of the party but just defected when they saw the party had won power. To them, those men do not qualify to sick APC ticket while some other people that laboured to build the party and financed it will be deprived of it. Well, that argument won’t work on Amaechi because Amaechi was the leader of the 5 PDP governors that joined APC then as New-PDP. Not only did he join the APC, it is believed that he also made a lot of financial commitments and has twice been the Director General of the party’s presidential campaigns. So, whatever stake that any interest in APC claims to have, Amaechi equal has it and that is non-contestible.

2. [b]HE ANSWERS FOR SOUTHSOUTH CLAMOUR TO COMPLETE THEIR TENURE
One of the distant voices that has been heard in the discourse of 2023, has been the fact that the Southsouth part of the country still has 4 years of its presidential tenure to complete since President Jonathan could not win re-election after 4 years of his original tenure. Although , like I said, this clamour may not have been as pronounced as many other clamours, but it has been made regardless and that is what an Amaechi presidency will answer to; since he is from the Southsouth .[/b]

3.THE CLAMOUR FOR IGBO PRESIDENCY
As 2023 elections draw closer, one of the loudest and most valid agitation is that of Igbo presidency in general and Nigerian President of southeast extraction in particular. All Nigerians of conscience know that this agitation is valid, and for the continued peaceful coexistence of the Nigerian project, it is imperative that it is addressed. Now, that’s why Amaechi comes in. While somebody like Nyesom Wike has told the world he is not Igbo, Amaechi has consistently insisted that “nobody can deny me of my Igboness”. He has always adorned his traditional Isiagu dress when occasion allows it, in identification with his Igbo culture. Now, while Nigerians are skeptical about handing power over to an Igbo man from the southeast, such fears might not exist for Amaechi. Why?

Because an Igbo man of Southsouth has never gone through the denial, punishment, deprivations and subjugation that has been meted to the Igbo man of southeast. The implication is that the anger level in their hearts are different.

While the Igbo man of southeast might harbour resentment for the Nigerian state with desire for revenge, the Igbo man in southeast is likely not going to harbour resentment in his heart.

So, if the agitation for Igbo presidency is something that must be addressed, but the rest of Nigeria is skeptical about handing power over to a man from Southeast, the closest solution to the impasse is Amaechi.

With Amaechi, all that would have to be done is to conscientize with Ndigbo to settle for “Igbo Presidency” rather than insist on “Nigerian President of Southeast Extraction” and trust me it would sell.

4. AMAECHI IS DETRIBALIZED AND A BRIDGE BUILDER
One of the most reoccurring arguments against most Igbo presidential aspirants is the fact that they are tribal and are not bridge builders. Well, not Amaechi; because I do not think there’s any part of Nigeria that has anything against Amaechi especially when it comes to tolerance for Nigerians of other ethnic groups. What am I even saying, there’s a ‘Rotimi’ in his name, Remember? Dude is even a Yoruba. Lol.

5. AGE
One of the issues in the front burner of the 2023 political discourse is the fact that we need young, agile and capable people to occupy political positions. Yes. Aso Rock should not be converted to retirement home for old men to go and be resting their bones. At 57 years of age, Amaechi fits perfectly into that yardstick.

6. PROVEN RECORD OF ACHIEVEMENTS
An unbiased assessment of the Buhari regime would throw up Rotimi Amaechi as one of, if not, the brightest and most performing ministers in the Buhari government. The transformation happening in the rail sector is visible to all Nigerians. But that’s not all, before he became minister, he was governor of Rivers State for 8 years and if you ask those who witnessed his administration in Rivers, they’d tell you he has been one of the best things to happen to Rivers state. So, aside that fact that an Amaechi presidency will answer to several other agitations and inerests, we are also going to be having a man with proven records of achievements in public service.

7. NO TAINT OF CORRUPTION
“I don’t like money”. That is one of the most popular statements that has been made by Amaechi. While that may have been metaphorical and does not really translate to him being a saint, he seems to not have any case of financial malfeasance to his name so far despite how long he has been in public service. So if APC’s aim is to give Nigerians somebody who is not corrupt, then Amaechi is the man.

I promised it was not gonna be long but it did.

But there you have it. What are you going to add and what are you going to remove?

Penguin is a bird of reason!

He was instrumental to South South not completing it's tenure, so therefore, he can't benefit from what he destroyed.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by hammer567: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
post=110013650:

I was expecting you to tell me what Amaechi did against his tribe when he was governor

MY BROTHER, SE HAVE MEN WORTHY OF PRESIDENCY.

THAT NGIGE U SHOWED ME IS ONE OF THEM.

AMAECHI IS AN OPTION FOR THE SS, LET US TREAD VERY CAREFULLY.

NORTHERN GREEK GIFT COULD BE LETHAL.
Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by Bluntemperor: 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
[quote author=Truthisunique2 post=110004258]Na so the thing pain you reach

Was ameachi not the first clamouring for Igbo brotherhood?
[/quot

Yinmu!
OP,you try small but this your Candidate that current Rivers State-Mr Wike don't see eye to an eye and there were serious accusations then on the true pictures of Rivers State!
Now, would Mr Ameachi be able to tell Nigerians how much we have spent on Railways infrastructures- both local and Foreign amount and why we are still going to Europe to borrow,as China is no longer interested to lend money,now that Crude Oil is rising!
Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by Minjim: 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
The desperation of the SE is becoming alarming.

First it was Obi, Ayim then Mughalu.

Now that it's obvious the two major parties won't pick any Igbo they now support any neophyte other than SW.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by Truthisunique2: 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
Indispensable85:

And Andy Uba became the governor of Anambra State right?
No he became the flagbearer of apc just as ameachi is heading
Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by dapolaw(m): 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
Whatever combination APC comes up with that will BEAT the PDP is fantastically fine by me. We have endured HARDSHIP with PMB reworking the nation; the GAINS of the PAINS are surfacing, a PDP return will take us back to Egypt. APC!!! please put your house in order!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by PressMyButton: 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
post=110013453:

Those saying Ikwerre are not Igbo are mentally unstable -Amaechi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0-Nkk_I8eo
Are the Elechi Amadi's family mentally unstable?..
Is Wike mentally unstable too?..
I have gone through Amaechi's profile and never did I see him claim himself to be ibo. He only identifies with his Ikwerreness. If GEJ could pander towards the ibos for political correctness, why not Amaechi. Ibos are the cheapest to sway.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by peleson1: 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He should just convince APC Rivers first.

In APC Rivers State alone, Senator Abe's faction of APC don't see eye to eye with him which led to Amaechi's political relegation into opposition just after his tenure and the defeat of APC in Rivers) and delegates from neighbouring states like Abia(where OUK who is contesting) or SS states like Edo (where Oshiomhole he used his protege, Giadom, to scatter his Exco is still in charge), Delta (Omo Agege who wants to contest for Delta governorship and need broader and stronger political platform in APC ), Akwa Ibom (where Akpabio is contesting too) and Cross Rivers first( where Prof Ayade is new and yet to disclose his plans ) won't vote for him in the primaries wink

Sincerely, If HE Amaechi really wanted to win delegates, he should not be in this political isolation. He is a loner and will lose even in his Rivers State if the election is conducted today or tomorrow.

He can't even guarantee votes from his state delegates during the primaries let alone at the General election in a Rivers State where HE Wike has repeatedly beaten him.

APC can't even win Rivers State let alone the SS if he is presented in an election the SW will give a protest vote against APC if it dare gives its ticket to any other zone apart from the SW.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

U just sat down and typed lies..feeling good..
All these u typed here is what made amaechi stronger.
Did obj win in Yoruba land?
No...
So calm ur nerves..
Those u mentioned r the people fighting him and amaechi just ignored them all and focused on his work as minister.
They people fighting him were back by tinubu to stop him,distract him from performing excellence in his ministry but they never knew amaechi...he is not a baby politician.
He was a staunch student leader in uniport ,where people like tinubu can't even survive...
Tinubu political career started later later and later.
Here we are talking about amaechi who has been around politics since age 17..
And he has a record of excellence...
We are talking about Rivers State here...
Lagos politics is a child's play compared to Rivers politics..
Wonder why all the governors of Lagos State and commissioners are from other states tinubu included who is from osun,VP osibanjo was a Commissioner in Lagos but he is ogun.

U can't try that in Rivers...
Tinubu can't survive Rivers poitics..
In terms of state politics,Rivers politics is the touchest ..

Just watch the process and let us see who God has planned and ordained ....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by StarGra: 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
I would VOTE AMEACHI TEN TIMES OVER ANYONE......

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by Foreigna2: 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
post=110013568:

Amaechi never deny his IGBO heritage even when his governor of Rivers, also married from Anambra state.

Amaechi is actually a candidate that can bring some stability. Let's see how things would pan out in the coming days.

By the way, I'll love to hear from Wike grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by haffaze777(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
God bless Rotimi amechi

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by PressMyButton: 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
hammer567:

THIS IS THE HOPELESS NIGERIAN, I WAS TALKING ABOUT. VERY STUPID TO THE BONE MARROW.

SO, AMAECHI IS NOT IGBO RIGHT?

JUST KNOW 1 THING, IF APC FIELD AMAECHI, WE WILL VOTE HIM AND JOIN YOU LATER TO CLAIM HE IS NOT IGBO.

WAYO MAN DIE, CUNNY MAN BURY AM.

Ibos are cunning creatures, you hated a man for 8 years, labelling him all manner of despicable names and then turn around to lick his ass just because ibos had seen that they had no hope of being the President. Unfortunately, Amaechi cannot get the APC ticket.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by hammer567: 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
PressMyButton:

I have gone through Amaechi's profile and never did I see him claim himself to be ibo. He only identifies with his Ikwerreness. If GEJ could pander towards the ibos for political correctness, why not Amaechi. Ibos are the cheapest to sway.

THIS IS THE HOPELESS NIGERIAN, I WAS TALKING ABOUT. VERY STUPID TO THE BONE MARROW.

SO, AMAECHI IS NOT IGBO RIGHT?

JUST KNOW 1 THING, IF APC FIELD AMAECHI, WE WILL VOTE HIM AND JOIN YOU LATER TO CLAIM HE IS NOT IGBO.

WAYO MAN DIE, CUNNY MAN BURY AM.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by lexy2014: 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
Penguin2:
I’m not going to bore you with long epistle. I will be concise and straight to the point.

So one of the presidential hopefuls for the 2023 general election is the Honorable Minister of Transport, Rt Hon. Chibuike Romtimi Amaechi (though he has not declared).

Some have speculated he might be Buhari’s secret candidate especially with his recent turbaning by the Daura Emirate.

Now, away from secret candidate and turbaning, let me enumerate for you, why the man Amaechi might be APC’s most suitable candidate for 2023.

1. HE IS A FOUNDATION MEMBER
One of the arguments that some supporters of some certain interest in APC has always used against some presidential aspirants like David Umahi and Orji Uzor Kalu, is that these men are not foundation members of the party but just defected when they saw the party had won power. To them, those men do not qualify to sick APC ticket while some other people that laboured to build the party and financed it will be deprived of it. Well, that argument won’t work on Amaechi because Amaechi was the leader of the 5 PDP governors that joined APC then as New-PDP. Not only did he join the APC, it is believed that he also made a lot of financial commitments and has twice been the Director General of the party’s presidential campaigns. So, whatever stake that any interest in APC claims to have, Amaechi equal has it and that is non-contestible.

2. HE ANSWERS FOR SOUTHSOUTH CLAMOUR TO COMPLETE THEIR TENURE
One of the distant voices that has been heard in the discourse of 2023, has been the fact that the Southsouth part of the country still has 4 years of its presidential tenure to complete since President Jonathan could not win re-election after 4 years of his original tenure. Although , like I said, this clamour may not have been as pronounced as many other clamours, but it has been made regardless and that is what an Amaechi presidency will answer to; since he is from the Southsouth .

3.THE CLAMOUR FOR IGBO PRESIDENCY
As 2023 elections draw closer, one of the loudest and most valid agitation is that of Igbo presidency in general and Nigerian President of southeast extraction in particular. All Nigerians of conscience know that this agitation is valid, and for the continued peaceful coexistence of the Nigerian project, it is imperative that it is addressed. Now, that’s why Amaechi comes in. While somebody like Nyesom Wike has told the world he is not Igbo, Amaechi has consistently insisted that “nobody can deny me of my Igboness”. He has always adorned his traditional Isiagu dress when occasion allows it, in identification with his Igbo culture. Now, while Nigerians are skeptical about handing power over to an Igbo man from the southeast, such fears might not exist for Amaechi. Why?

Because an Igbo man of Southsouth has never gone through the denial, punishment, deprivations and subjugation that has been meted to the Igbo man of southeast. The implication is that the anger level in their hearts are different.

While the Igbo man of southeast might harbour resentment for the Nigerian state with desire for revenge, the Igbo man in southeast is likely not going to harbour resentment in his heart.

So, if the agitation for Igbo presidency is something that must be addressed, but the rest of Nigeria is skeptical about handing power over to a man from Southeast, the closest solution to the impasse is Amaechi.

With Amaechi, all that would have to be done is to conscientize with Ndigbo to settle for “Igbo Presidency” rather than insist on “Nigerian President of Southeast Extraction” and trust me it would sell.

4. AMAECHI IS DETRIBALIZED AND A BRIDGE BUILDER
One of the most reoccurring arguments against most Igbo presidential aspirants is the fact that they are tribal and are not bridge builders. Well, not Amaechi; because I do not think there’s any part of Nigeria that has anything against Amaechi especially when it comes to tolerance for Nigerians of other ethnic groups. What am I even saying, there’s a ‘Rotimi’ in his name, Remember? Dude is even a Yoruba. Lol.

5. AGE
One of the issues in the front burner of the 2023 political discourse is the fact that we need young, agile and capable people to occupy political positions. Yes. Aso Rock should not be converted to retirement home for old men to go and be resting their bones. At 57 years of age, Amaechi fits perfectly into that yardstick.

6. PROVEN RECORD OF ACHIEVEMENTS
An unbiased assessment of the Buhari regime would throw up Rotimi Amaechi as one of, if not, the brightest and most performing ministers in the Buhari government. The transformation happening in the rail sector is visible to all Nigerians. But that’s not all, before he became minister, he was governor of Rivers State for 8 years and if you ask those who witnessed his administration in Rivers, they’d tell you he has been one of the best things to happen to Rivers state. So, aside that fact that an Amaechi presidency will answer to several other agitations and inerests, we are also going to be having a man with proven records of achievements in public service.

7. NO TAINT OF CORRUPTION
“I don’t like money”. That is one of the most popular statements that has been made by Amaechi. While that may have been metaphorical and does not really translate to him being a saint, he seems to not have any case of financial malfeasance to his name so far despite how long he has been in public service. So if APC’s aim is to give Nigerians somebody who is not corrupt, then Amaechi is the man.

I promised it was not gonna be long but it did.

But there you have it. What are you going to add and what are you going to remove?

Penguin is a bird of reason!

of all the 7 points raised, just 2 are about his ability as a human being to lead nigeria. even those two, you decided to do your image laundering. laundering is usually done for something that is dirty. if it isnt dirty, no need for laundering.

in your number 6 item about his so called achievements, u arent even convincing with facts. just ambiguous claims. according to u: "ask those who witnessed his administration in Rivers". my God, is that evidence of achievements? since that is how u measure achievements, have "asked those who witnessed his administration in Rivers"?

for the rail business, i will use one stone to kill two birds i.e. numbers 6 and 7.

https://guardian.ng/news/nigerias-rail-costs-exceed-aus-estimates-by-over-100/
Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by lexy2014: 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
FKMagazine:

8. He's also a good reader. Amaechi loves reading advanced-intellectual books,
written by well known authors, both in Nigeria and abroad. He has alot of them at his book shelf @ his residence.
This is a fact, it was revealed to news men during his last birthday celebration party/lecture

am sure many nigerians also do the same and have the same things amaechi has
Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
PressMyButton:

Can you show me where Amaechi deny being Igbo even when he was governor?, Ikwerre are well represented in Ohaneze Ndi Igbo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by BennyDGreat: 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
post=110013344:

Obasanjo won president without Southwest, ones APC give Amaechi tickets eastern region will vote for him

The permutations are different now.
You cannot undermine the kind of structure a man like Tinubu has in his pocket.....
If he says no to Amaechi ticket forget it.
The Structure you control is what determines things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by Indispensable85(m): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
No he became the flagbearer of apc just as ameachi is heading

He'll be last on the list.
Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by Ugonna62: 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
headSmasher:
They have started shifting goal post, No more Biafra, Pandora Peter Obi, Anyim, now it is lkwerre Ameachi, if that one doesn't favour them, they run to tambuwal and clinch to Wike
All the names you mention except tambuwal are igbos,and if APC or PDP find any of them worthy and qualify to fly their ticket so be it, you can go and die ,citing the issue of Biafra in this sceniero is absolutly baseless and silly,the only thing igbos are against, is for another yorubaman from anywhere to become president in 2023 ,it wont happen,if tomorrow PDP decide to give their ticket to igboman from igala,we will gladly appreciate the gesture and support him.is better than any greedy thief and the other short coward from south west.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by ekeday(m): 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by Amalekki: 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
We spend so much time attacking anybody thrown into the fray instead of celebrating their strengths thinking we are sounding intelligent. No candidate will come from heaven, it is what Nigeria has that Nigeria will present and despite our shortcomings and weaknesses, a Nigerian will always be the president of Nigeria.

I celebrate the emergence of Rotimi Amaechi as another option.

Most of the criteria we list to screen out people for Aso Rock is only in our head, presidency is not for angels, it's for the people of Nigeria. Amaechi is eminently qualified even Obi that I personally love to mock to spite my friend is eminently qualified. Shikena!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by Dawn91(m): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
[s]
ViperAda:
Ibos are now clamouring for the man they mocked as the lizard of Ubima. Lol

I swear, ibos go collect receipts.

-Viper
[/s]

Yoruba and tinubu supported are known for this sorth of hatred.

You guys called Amaechi lizard of ubima when you mocked him for not being able to oust Wike and PDP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by hammer567: 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
PressMyButton:

Ibos are cunning creatures, you hated a man for 8 years, labelling him all manner of despicable names and then turn around to lick his ass just because ibos had seen that they had no hope of being the President. Unfortunately, Amaechi cannot get the APC ticket.

WHETHER AMAECHI GET APC TICKET OR NOT, IS NOT MY BUSINESS AND I WILL LOOSE NO SLEEP OVER THAT.

WE ARE JUST WAITING TO TEAR NIGERIA APART COME 2023, ONCE ANY AFONJA OR ABOKI TRY TO MARGINALISE THE REGION THAT PRODUCES BOTH OIL AND GAS.

THAT IS WHEN U WILL HEAR FROM US, IN A WAY THE WORLD HAVE NEVER SEEN.

WAT U ARE DOING NOW WITH ESN IS JUST PLAY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by PressMyButton: 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
post=110014081:
Can you show me where Amaechi deny being Igbo even when he was governor?, Ikwerre are well represented in Ohaneze Ndi Igbo.
Is that screenshot Amaechi's profile?..
Show me anywhere in his profile where he identifies as ibo.
Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by Alabule: 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
Honestly he seems more capable the ticks almost all the boxes. He's the only one out of all the prospective candidate that might have the will face the cabal. Better than Tinubu, better than Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by Truthisunique2: 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
Indispensable85:

He'll be last on the list.
because na your papa be national chairman abi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. by Dawn91(m): 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
headSmasher:
They have started shifting goal post, No more Biafra, Pandora Peter Obi, Anyim, now it is lkwerre Ameachi, if that one doesn't favour them, they run to tambuwal and clinch to Wike

Amaechi Zulum 2023

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja / Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation / Peter Hena: How FIRS Director Received N700m Cash Payment — EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.