Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Lost My Girlfriend To Death - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lost My Girlfriend To Death (2100 Views)

I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man / Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out / I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost My Girlfriend To Death by tonylaw07(m): 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
Good day everyone. I lost my girlfriend on Wednesday due to diabetes which she took for granted. Since her death my life has not been the same. I can hardly concentrate. Food hardly passes my throat, its only alcohol that has been a little helpful cause it makes me sleep a little.
My friends have tried talking to me but its not working. I am really depressed. All the memories we shared are everywhere I turn to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by ramaju: 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
You feel as you said but have all the time to write and post. Ok. My condolences as you have earned the attention you seek.
Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by Bluntguy: 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
ramaju:
You feel as you said but have all the time to write and post. Ok. My condolences as you have earned the attention you seek.
Just imagine.

11 Likes

Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by OkCornel(m): 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
tonylaw07:
Good day everyone. I lost my girlfriend on Wednesday due to diabetes which she took for granted. Since her death my life has not been the same. I can hardly concentrate. Food hardly passes my throat, its only alcohol that has been a little helpful cause it makes me sleep a little.
My friends have tried talking to me but its not working. I am really depressed. All the memories we shared are everywhere I turn to.

The pain is unfathomable. So sorry for your loss bro. I pray for strength to guide you through this tough time.

16 Likes

Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by Mindlog: 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
ramaju:

I guess you are ignorant of the fact that writing is therapeutic when dealing with grief and loss.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by Mindlog: 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
tonylaw07:

My condolences and try to keep away from alcohol as it is not a healthy coping mechanism.

6 Likes

Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by Darlingme(f): 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
Condolence @op. Don't worry, you're going to be alright. Nothing in this world last forever. Not even loved ones.
Take heart
Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by slan87(m): 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Condolences @OP
Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by faithfull18(f): 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
It is well.
Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by Bobloco: 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
Condolences
Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by Sijo01(f): 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
My condolences op.

Avoid being alone for the time being. Hangout with your friends in their spaces for the main time.

May God console you.

1 Like

Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by madridguy(m): 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
My condolences. May God comfort you and her family. Be strong brother.
Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
My sincere condolences, OP. May her soul rest in peace, amen.
Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by GingerbreadMen(m): 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
ramaju:
The kind people wey we get for nairaland ehh?

7 Likes

Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by Auskyd(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
ramaju:

Congrats, you've just managed to sound incredibly foolish!

8 Likes

Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by Oppavii(m): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
ramaju:
A mad man that's naked can only look funny if he's not a member of your family...
E never sup wit you naim make,

My condolences Op ...

1 Like

Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by Jammey6551(m): 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
My condolences.

She has gone to be with Angel Gabriel and I heard he is not a gay.
Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by missimelda01(f): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
Sorry for your loss...cry if you have to, you'll be fine eventually.
Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by baby124: 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
One day at a time dear. You will come out of this just fine. Sorry.
Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by anthonyuncle(m): 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
take heart bro
Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by Justkatty(f): 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
tonylaw07:
My sincere condolences
Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by Foodqueen(f): 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Sorry for your loss.

Time will heal you.
Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by Caramia2020(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
It's well, may her soul rest in the bossom of thy Lord.
Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by Eben91: 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
ramaju:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin come and make heaven let see you.
Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by Benwallt(m): 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
ramaju:
The mentioned alcohol nau
Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by frozen70(f): 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
tonylaw07:

Sorry about the loss of your dear friend

As it is now, you have to allow her to rest in peace so that she too will separate from you, if not you will find it hard to move on

She is gone and you can never see her again, pls bear this and rise up
Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by cococandy(f): 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
Condolences
Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by Nezzjnr: 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Accept my condolences Bro.
Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by aminusodiq(m): 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
ramaju:
veru stupid comment
Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by Bignuell(m): 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Take heart brother. Take your time
Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by Kriss216: 12:26am On Feb 07, 2022
Mindlog:

My condolences and try to keep away from alcohol as it is not a healthy coping mechanism.
Unfortunately, alcohol is the only thing keeping him strong. He needs to stay strong.

You guys underestimate the importance of alcohol in a man's life.

Accept my condolence, OP

1 Like

Re: Lost My Girlfriend To Death by Mindlog: 12:27am On Feb 07, 2022
Kriss216:

Unfortunately, alcohol is the only thing keeping him strong. He needs to stay strong.

You guys underestimate the importance of alcohol in a man's life.

It still remains an unhealthy coping mechanism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Revive Husband From Coma With Urine. / My Husband / Man Kills Pastor For Raping His Daughter:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.