Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3903 Views)

Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. / I'm Pregnant / Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 3:29am On Feb 07, 2022
If I have a job now, It will be better for me.
I was the fool here and I've learnt my lesson.

I'm a graduate, I can work with an NGO, in an office, customer care, I'm very effective with msword, power point, I can easily adapt and learn new things.
Once you put me through, I can easily learn it.
Pls, I need a job.
Pls, if you can
Re: . by gaby(m): 6:26am On Feb 07, 2022
So pitiful a story.

This is a very sad and precarious position/situation to be in.

Why would you even bring a kid into this unhealthy mix and now you even went on to try doubling it.

What a mess.

I pray you find help and the strength to make the best decision in this case, if for nothing at all but for your kids.

The message below was the teaching from my Pastor yesterday...

SUNDAY FIRST SERVICE 6TH DAY OF FEB., 2022.
SERMON TOPIC: "Love, Sex and Marriage (Pt. 1): A TALE OF TWO TEARS" BY PD

MESSAGE NOTES:

* Some marriages have tears of PAIN while some have tears of JOY.
* Every marriage takes time and effort
* If we know the WHY of marriage, it would be easy to make the wise choice.
* It is possible to be a Christian and marry wrong.
* If you marry the Devil's daughter/son, expect the Devil to visit your home (once in a while).

* The foundation of marriage is built on Matthew 6:33.
* Until you know who you are and where you are going, DON'T ask a woman for her hand in marriage.
* One of the things you must know before marrying is to marry a person who know GOD.

* If you love Jesus, why would you marry an unbeliever? 2 Cor.
* Before deciding on marriage ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS
* Be cautious and discerning in making the choice of a life partner.
* A man who doesn't truly love God cannot really love a woman.

* If you want to be miserable in life, disregard what the Bible says about LOVE, SEX AND MARRIAGE.

GOD BLESS YOU...AMEN
Re: . by gaby(m): 6:31am On Feb 07, 2022
Foodqueen:
This is Abatiaven in esan language.

Women like u will never walk out, u will always be ready to hope he will change.

Hahaha

Obhio bodiaye?....lol

1 Like

Re: . by Foodqueen(f): 8:49am On Feb 07, 2022
gaby:

Hahaha

Obhio bodiaye?....lol

Ofure o. grin

Enu wa?

1 Like

Re: . by loveliveshere: 9:28am On Feb 07, 2022
Dear OP
Sorry about your predicament. That man is suffering from a terrible addiction. If you are a believer, I'll suggest you pray for him and let the Holy Spirit change him. Bear in mind that you can't help him except the Holy Spirit. Don't bother him nor nag him henceforth. Ignore him if you can, face your 8 year old and be healthy for the sake of the incoming child.
May you find strength.

1 Like

Re: . by Remijuice: 10:22am On Feb 07, 2022
simplepee:
Yinmu. Naso una dey talk

We don't have money for you madam. Carry your cross.
Don't mind her !
Person wey dem bring job, she carry am go give her husband..

Love Nwantiti!

1 Like

Re: . by gaby(m): 10:39am On Feb 07, 2022
Foodqueen:

Ofure o. grin

Enu wa?

Odianosen
Re: . by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 07, 2022
Pls, if you can
Re: . by Saintmary(f): 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
Luvinghrt4:
Pls, someone help me. What should I do with my life? I'm two months pregnant and I'm going through depression. It would have been peaceful if I just die, but what happened to my 8 yrs old son?
My husband is addicted to betting and I've done everything to stop him, all to no avail.
Sometimes, I've followed him to betting shop, some times, I come in the morning still come back to meet him in the evening at the same spot. standing from morning to evening, looking tired, stressed, hungry but he wouldn't leave until he finished the whole money he had.

I wish I'm fianancially ok, so, I can ignored him, but right now, I am not.

When I had money, I was taking care of everything without complaining. I even place him on 20k monthly salary for several months from the money I made from my business when he had nothing to do. Yet, he was gambling with it and was always apologiesing.
I have been advising him, praying with him, but it seems he has decided not to change.
I have finally discovered that he's heartless, he don't care about us.
Nothing is pushing him into gambling, he's just greedy.

He can use his last Money to gamble and return home to meet us hungry with nothing.
He uses mine as well, but I wasn't paying attention.
In October last yr, he made me loan my business capital to his elderst bro who was processing Visa. he knew, that money was all we had. His brother bridge the agreement and started refunding installmentally. That was how I lost my capital. We had nothing, so we were solely depending on what he was refunding. ( My business capital) I couldn't talk, because I don't want to sound disrespectful to his elderst bro.

Since I met my husband, he had never had a reasonable job and I have been there for him. toward last year ending, someone I helped long time ago called me for a job, i declined and recommend my husband instead. He got the job.
Since, he started earning 80k - 90k salary in a month, his attitude change. He prefer to spend the whole day in betting shop. But once the whole money finishes, he will return with apology and behaving well.
Some days, we go to bed without food. I can't believe since 3days, we've not eating any meaningful food in this house. he doesn't care because he eats from restaurant.

Please,
I need a job or little capital to continue my business pls. if I'm going to have this baby in 7 months time, then, I need to fianancially equipment myself, otherwise, we will suffer. I need to save money and get an accomodation. I need to move out of this house before I suffocate to death.
Pls, someone help me or what should I do to relive myself of the pain I'm going through.
Someone advice me please

Go back to your family please, or wherever you were before marrying him.

Then start your life from there.

2 Likes

Re: . by frozen70(f): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
Luvinghrt4:
Pls, someone help me. What should I do with my life? I'm two months pregnant and I'm going through depression. It would have been peaceful if I just die, but what happened to my 8 yrs old son?
My husband is addicted to betting and I've done everything to stop him, all to no avail.
Sometimes, I've followed him to betting shop, some times, I come in the morning still come back to meet him in the evening at the same spot. standing from morning to evening, looking tired, stressed, hungry but he wouldn't leave until he finished the whole money he had.

When I had money, I was taking care of everything without complaining. I even place him on 20k monthly salary for several months from the money I made from my business when he had nothing to do. Yet, he was gambling with it and was always apologiesing.
I have been advising him, praying with him, but it seems he has decided not to change.

He can use his last Money to gamble and return home to meet us hungry with nothing.
In October last yr, he made me loan my business capital to his elderst bro who was processing Visa. he knew, that money was all we had. His brother bridge the agreement and started refunding installmentally. That was how I lost my capital. We had nothing, so we were solely depending on what he was refunding. ( My business capital) I couldn't talk, because I don't want to sound disrespectful to his elderst bro.

Since I met my husband, he had never had a reasonable job and I have been there for him. toward last year ending, someone I helped long time ago called me for a job, i declined and recommend my husband instead. He got the job.
Since, he started earning 80k - 90k salary in a month, his attitude change. He prefer to spend the whole day in betting shop. But once the whole money finishes, he will return with apology and behaving well.
Some days, we go to bed without food. I can't believe since 3days, we've not eating any meaningful food in this house. he doesn't care because he eats from restaurant.

Please,
I need a job or little capital to continue my business pls. if I'm going to have this baby in 7 months time, then, I need to fianancially equipment myself, otherwise, we will suffer. I need to save money and get an accomodation. I need to move out of this house before I suffocate to death.
Pls, someone help me or what should I do to relive myself of the pain I'm going through.
Someone advice me please

Pls calm down, every problem has solutions

You are still getting pregnant when you know that the family is living on nothing yet

If you realy want to save your life run to your parents with your child, at least your parents an feed you, by the time you stay there, you will seat them down and tell them what you are passing through

You see that your husband, him no send anyone except himself

Law of survival is you first

You parents may compel him to be bringing food allowance to the family and from there his sense may pick up

You don't have to hide your husband bad behaviours away from your family

Is like hiding a sickness that a doctor is already aware off

2 Likes

Re: . by Darlingme(f): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
This is really sad. @op, it's unfortunate all your efforts did not yeild positive result.
Stop blaming yourself for being a fool. Every kind hearted wife will do what you did. Weldon.
The same people that blame you, had it being you run away from the early stage and paraventure your husband commit sucide, they would have still call you a wicked wife who abandoned her addicted husband.

Thank God, you've realize the position you are right now.
You need to stand up for yourself and your children. Reject depression and sucide.
If you're a christain, tell your spiritual leaders and family members. Ask for assistance and build up your finances.

Respond to your dm, I will also help with job search.

Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Gamesmart: 4:02am On Feb 08, 2022
Luvinghrt4:

Please,
Someone advice me please

Someone should help you from your own stupidity?

You keep on messing up your life and then you want to pass the blame on someone else and then ask others to save you?

What nonsense!

So you did not have sense to realise he was useless when he was spending morning till night on one spot betting?

So you did not have sense to realise he was useless when you were giving him 20K every month and he was losing it every month?

You were forgiving him when he apologises?

You had no sense and got pregnant AGAIN for such a useless human being?

You had business capital and in your "wisdom" you decided to waste it with his brother?

You had a chance to change and control your life with a job but you said they should pass it to a useless person?

Now you now say people should come and save you?

Dem never create the language I want to use to curse you!

My friend, gerrout of here and go back to your "prayers".

3 Likes

Re: . by Gamesmart: 4:04am On Feb 08, 2022
faithfull18:
Problem no dey finish, focus on yourself, if anything happens to you, your husband will re-marry. May we not fall into the wrong hands.

More like: May we have sense!
Re: . by Gamesmart: 4:05am On Feb 08, 2022
olabrinks:
Why you carry second belle for a man that is useless? You’re supposed to re marry with the one child that you have, although not easy but still possible. Even if you marry a single father, is it not better than the nuisance that you call a husband ? Now you will have two children for this man, where do you want to go? You better sit down and manage your husband like that. You want to kill yourself before your time, carrying newborn up and down and slaving away to provide for your family. I just pity you. This is the reason why your husband sees you as a rug, because you don’t even respect yourself. Good luck.

No mind am.

Thank you!
Re: . by Gamesmart: 4:07am On Feb 08, 2022
Mercychen:
What we're you thinking?
You had a lifetime opportunity to start making a saving money, you threw it away by giving it to a wishful spender and an addicted gambler. Now youre requesting for another job.

Is it love or the fear of being kicked out of marriage that makes some women to stop thinking or doing the right when their spouses are misbehaving?
You knew the kind of person he was yet you went ahead to let take up a job meant for you. Now he's mismanaging funds, starving you and your child, your eyes suddenly opened.

Hopefully, someone will come to your aid.

She is busy depending on "prayer".

"Sense", black people struggle to depend on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Gamesmart: 4:10am On Feb 08, 2022
SimeonOTC:
Please NOBODY, I mean BODY should financially assist this lady..if at all, you should assist, words of advise are enough..
@O.P you are not emotionally and financially matured enough to make decisions..stay where you are and manage your husbandgrin

Even with all this, you still go carry bellegrin

You are not looking for help to assist yourself, you just want to assist your husbandgrin

He probably might have told you he has gotten some sure oddgringrin

Thank you!
Re: . by Gamesmart: 4:12am On Feb 08, 2022
dobnina:

You are right. OP is an enabler. She is blinded by love and any money given to her now will surely end up in her husband's pocket indirectly.

Let her eat and feed her children her "love".

1 Like

Re: . by Gamesmart: 4:17am On Feb 08, 2022
loveliveshere:
Dear OP
Sorry about your predicament. That man is suffering from a terrible addiction. If you are a believer, I'll suggest you pray for him and let the Holy Spirit change him. Bear in mind that you can't help him except the Holy Spirit. Don't bother him nor nag him henceforth. Ignore him if you can, face your 8 year old and be healthy for the sake of the incoming child.
May you find strength.

Yes o!

OP, depend on and go and eat your Holy Spirit!

No one should help you from the decisions you made.
Re: . by Gamesmart: 4:20am On Feb 08, 2022
Darlingme:
This is really sad. @op, it's unfortunate all your efforts did not yeild positive result.
Stop blaming yourself for being a fool. Every kind hearted wife will do what you did. Weldon.

The same people that blame you, had it being you run away from the early stage and paraventure your husband commit sucide, they would have still call you a wicked wife who abandoned her addicted husband.

Thank God, you've realize the position you are right now.
You need to stand up for yourself and your children. Reject depression and sucide.
If you're a christain, tell your spiritual leaders and family members. Ask for assistance and build up your finances.

Respond to your dm, I will also help with job search.

Cheers

Birds of the same feather!

1 Like

Re: . by Darlingme(f): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

Birds of the same feather!
My dear, you and I don't have the same approach to life issues. So, stay on your lane
Re: . by Gamesmart: 10:47am On Feb 08, 2022
Darlingme:
My dear, you and I don't have the same approach to life issues. So, stay on your lane

Yes o.

My approach will never get me into this kind of mess and my lane will be more productive.

1 Like

Re: . by gfon(m): 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

Yes o.

My approach will never get me into this kind of mess and my lane will be more productive.
be calming down oga,if you feel she doesn't need help,some of us are willing to help.Dont, attack others that want to. From my conclusion on this story,I guess she was extremely in love with her husband and felt that he would change soon,but since he didn't,let her try and find her way and pick up her life again. Everyone makes mistakes,and am sure she has realized her's. If she had left wen this all started,you would still blame her for not sticking with her husband and trying to change him for the better.Shit happens bro,abeg try cut the woman some slack

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Gamesmart: 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
gfon:
be calming down oga,if you feel she doesn't need help,some of us are willing to help.Dont, attack others that want to. From my conclusion on this story,I guess she was extremely in love with her husband and felt that he would change soon,but since he didn't,let her try and find her way and pick up her life again. Everyone makes mistakes,and am sure she has realized her's. If she had left wen this all started,you would still blame her for not sticking with her husband and trying to change him for the better.Shit happens bro,abeg try cut the woman some slack

Love no suppose be mumu!

Mistake is when you do something without having a view of the repercussions.

Mistake is when you make an error once.

The above two are what everyone does.

When you make the same errors repeatedly and it ends up destroying your own and dependents' lives, it is something else.

That is not what everyone does.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
So disheartened.
Re: . by gfon(m): 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

Love no suppose be mumu!

Mistake is when you do something without having a view of the repercussions.

Mistake is when you make an error once.

The above two are what everyone does.

When you make the same errors repeatedly and it ends up destroying your own and dependents' lives, it is something else.

That is not what everyone does.
you can't tame a woman genuinely in love with a guy,they tend to take some irrational decisions that looks crazy to others.i believe her eyes just opened now
Re: . by ogawisdom(m): 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
Better talk to your ppl or his ppl about it. Your condition now can't tolerate starving.
Re: . by milliondollas(m): 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
THIS WOMAN IS THE MOST USELESS PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN, MUCH MORE USELESS THAN THE MAN
Re: . by Darlingme(f): 9:26am On Feb 09, 2022
milliondollas:
THIS WOMAN IS THE MOST USELESS PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN, MUCH MORE USELESS THAN THE MAN
Now I see reasons why people commit sucide in their closet, if they come out to air their mistakes and regret, some of your comments and responds will depress them the more.
Re: . by ImaIma1(f): 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
Please make arrangement with him and collect monthly upkeep money for the house once salary is paid. Whatever is left, he can use it to gamble, and apologize to himself when he's finished it.
Re: . by Pacesetter2021: 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
You will keep praying for him. It's a bondage. Let God set him free. Pray warfare prayers cos you are dealing with demon(s)
Re: . by baby124: 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
Luvinghrt4:
So disheartened.
Pele my dear. Please look for your family. Everyone has their own issues and their own family to feed. No one will give you money to feed an irresponsible person when their children need it. You will learn a big lesson from this. Now you realize the choices you make in life can destroy! At the end of the day, only you will bear all the consequences. Now you will be very careful.

While pregnant you can start a small business from home, like catering for people or making snacks. They will pay you upfront so you don’t need capital. You put yourself in this mess, you have to get yourself out and not keep making silly mistakes because of love. All the best my dear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Women Maltreat Their Househelps? / Beware Of Women / Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.