Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

I'm Pregnant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Pregnant (9606 Views)

Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. / Can I Take Anti-malaria Medication If I'm Pregnant? / Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Pregnant by KIkiofure: 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hello Nairalanders..
I had to create this account to conceal my identity..

I have been through rough times in life and have been very careful of sex. After I got disvirgned I stayed away from sex, stayed celibate and concentrated on my work and school till I met a guy.. So we talked and we're into each other we had sex, anytime we hadsex I make sure I am careful of been pregnant but that day after sex I didn't take anything because he swore he didnt come in me(Greatest mistake of my life) now I missed my period went for scan and blood test and tested Positive.

I told him but his response wasn't welcoming, I have tried all medication I know to abort this baby but the baby is too stubborn, the child doesn't wanna come out.. I haven't told anyone yet..
I have let my mum down and myself, this wasn't what I ever wanted for my life.

Now since this child is stubborn Pls advise me, I'm not sure the guy wanna be involved in this child life ...
How will I break the new to my mum? How will the society see me? I have let God and my mum down despite my stance on premarital sex cry Is there any NGO that can assist me?
Please Royalroy front Page ..i need advise.
Re: I'm Pregnant by thorpido(m): 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
I would have advised you to go for a D&C.....but I'm not pro-abortion

You have to brace up for what is ahead of you.I hope you have some financial support to get you through.It's a tough journey as a single mother.

Give your mom hints before you eventually break it to her You won't be the first to find yourself in this situation.You will weather the storm.

By the way,how many weeks since you missed your period.

17 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant by KIkiofure: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
thorpido:
Hmm
Please advice me
Re: I'm Pregnant by meobizy(f): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
I had to create this account to reply this thread.

You are pregnant, so? Make sure you and your mother can take care of the child because that guy will come after a few years. Now you’ve shown you’re an adult, start searching for jobs you can use to make ends meet after your ‘maternity leave’. Your mother will feel bad but wetin she wan do? There’s no option but to see the pregnancy through.

Good luck with child birth. The greater luck is needed in survival way later.

21 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant by meobizy(f): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
thorpido:
Hmm
Hmm.
Re: I'm Pregnant by KIkiofure: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
meobizy:

You are pregnant, so? Make sure you and your mother can take care of the child because that guy will come after a few years. Now you’ve shown you’re an adult, start searching for jobs you can use to make ends meet after your ‘maternity leave’. Your mother will feel bad but wetin she wan do? There’s no option but to see the pregnancy through.

Thank you
Re: I'm Pregnant by thorpido(m): 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
meobizy:

Hmm.
Oro pesi je,oro di hmm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Pregnant by Nickisindigo(m): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
leave it if you want or do d&c if you don't want

ladies and pretence you stand against pre-marital in public but engaging in sex in private

4 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
I'm never one to support an abortion and I'm also not going to be a hypocrite.

Everybody has messed up once in a while but then, come on. How old are you?
Clearly you're still a student, do you intend to bring a child into this world with hard luck on the side of you or your mother because of your carelessness?
Do you want an innocent child to come and suffer for what you selfishly did in the past? Come on, step up your thinking game. You're in major crossroads now but you've got to act smart.
Weigh your options, think of what's right and what's going to favour you and that innocent child you're bringing to the world.

Your post says you've tried several methods to abort the child. I want you to be aware that you have probably damaged the foetus. Get ready to give birth to an invalid.
I've seen cases similar to this.

And as for the immature boy you been fucking with?
On God, he's really lucky you're not my sister. Of course he knows the kind of girls he would do shit with and go scott-free!

10 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant by Forward77(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
Sorry my sister, but I’m speechless.
Re: I'm Pregnant by Olude193: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
Please go for a D and C..

Don't let anyone decieve you that God won't forgive you.. He will only be angry at you if you still go ahead to bring in a child into this world to let he or she suffer

4 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant by Ishilove: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: I'm Pregnant by nlPoster: 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
The op sounds male, I could be wrong.

The forum has been slower of recent, hence the "breaking news".

5 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant by nlPoster: 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
I make sure I am careful of been pregnant

You certainly do.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
Kindly tell us who you really are then we can continue from there. we can't be advising all them gals. If u know u know.
Re: I'm Pregnant by Bluehill1051: 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
Because you have tried several drugs to abort the pregnancy, you must complete it now or have a deformed child.
My girlfriend then used misoprostone and some others sha. Within a week, things balance but she added a lot of weight.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
KIkiofure:
Hello Nairalanders..

I have been through rough times in life and have been very careful of sex. After I got disvirgned I stayed away from sex, stayed celibate and concentrated on my work and school till I met a guy.. So we talked and we're into each other we had sex, anytime we hadsex I make sure I am careful of been pregnant but that day after sex I didn't take anything because he swore he didnt come in me(Greatest mistake of my life) now I missed my period went for scan and blood test and tested Positive.

I told him but his response wasn't welcoming, I have tried all medication I know to abort this baby but the baby is too stubborn, the child doesn't wanna come out.. I haven't told anyone yet..

Now since this child is stubborn Pls advise me, I'm not sure the guy wanna be involved in this child life ...
How will I break the new to my mum? How will the society see me? I have let God and my mum down despite my stance on premarital sex cry Is there any NGO that can assist me?

Another troll post on Nairaland again? Please you pipu should stop creating new usernames to conceal you clown identity.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
meobizy:

Fvcking sarcasm BRO grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant by Lonelypacifist6: 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
The reward for wenching is unwanted pregnancy, carry your cross we guys have enough on our plates.
Re: I'm Pregnant by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
Pls do D and C, cos it seems you are not ready to have a child, don't bring a kid to the world to suffer, protection could have prevented this.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant by baby124: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
meobizy:

That’s a lie. Your account is at least 1yr old.
Re: I'm Pregnant by meobizy(f): 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
baby124:

That’s a lie. Your account is at least 1yr old.
Your point is?

15 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant by baby124: 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
Child stubborn indeed. Looks like you want the baby and can afford a baby. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant by baby124: 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
meobizy:

Your point is?
You are a liar grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant by meobizy(f): 11:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
baby124:

You are a liar grin
Ok. Have you received your medal yet?

15 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant by ChrisXFT(m): 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
KIkiofure:
Hello Nairalanders..

Run away from abortion. You might be temporarily free now. But you sure don't want the generational consequences. Many have lost their lives becos of abortion straight to hell, others their womb, and suffered the pains of childlessness for life. The deal is done. Move forward. Two wrongs can't make it right. You might have no plans for the baby but God does. He will take care of him. Am not saying it will be easy. But aborting is harder with generational consequences.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Pregnant by johnkey: 4:09am On Dec 04, 2019
Who cares, no be we dey shine your congo abeg.
Re: I'm Pregnant by Acidosis(m): 7:40am On Dec 04, 2019
Aren't you and your guy mature and old enough to raise a child? Why do people reject pregnancies? Fear of being a single mother? Well it's completely up to your guy to own up and face his responsibilities. Sleeping with someone you cannot marry is f00lishness.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant by Pavore9: 7:55am On Dec 04, 2019
A NGO assist you in doing what? You are a full blown adult who is fully aware that sex can also lead to pregnancy.

Let your family know about it and if you know the guy's family, your family should engage his. I am hoping that baby will not be born with congenital malformations going by the medications you have taken.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant by Leis: 7:57am On Dec 04, 2019
Don't kill this innocent baby oo oh, remember, u will be like a killer on a highway who will kill people, God is watching your every move.
Good day!!!
Re: I'm Pregnant by ctleurocollege: 8:04am On Dec 04, 2019
Give it up for adoption
Re: I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 04, 2019
KIkiofure:
Hello Nairalanders..

Dear KIkiofure,
please stop trying to abort without medical assistance. You put your health at risk and the baby's too.
I am sorry you find yourself in this situation. It is tough. I can only imagine how terrible it feels.

You said that the guy's response wasn't welcoming. What exactly does it mean? Some men will react reluctantly in the initial stages of the shock but their conscience will not let them ignore the pregnancy and the baby once it is born. Talk to him again. Ask him what he thinks you guys can do. Discuss your options together, make a plan. It is his child too. You shouldn't be left alone. You can't force him to take responsibility so I hope he is a responsible person with a conscience and will explore different options regarding the care of the baby with you and the finances.

Whatever the guy decides to do or not do, you will have to inform your family. I know this will be the hardest part. I know you don't want to be a disappointment to your parents and how scared you must be but after the initial shock and anger and sadness your mum's compassion will kick in and she will (I pray) understand that you need all the support you can get. Talk to her from woman to woman. And before you do it remember that in a few years, maybe months, from now on, the love she will have for her sweet grandchild will make up for the way she felt when she received the news. Don't put it off. The sooner your family knows the better. They need time to adjust too.

We all make mistakes so don't let the comments on this thread get to you. I know that in this kind of a situation you blame yourself enough. Please consider that many women before you have found themselves in the same situation and what seemed to be a punishment turned out to be a blessing because the love you will have for your child will not resemble anything you have experienced before. I wish you all the best. Stay strong.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Is Not A Liability!!!! / How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her / I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.