Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Pastor Kumuyi Adopted Dunsin Oyekan As His Child - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Adopted Dunsin Oyekan As His Child (380 Views)

Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos, Video) / Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Adopted Dunsin Oyekan As His Child by Tosinosu2011: 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
At the just concluded Impact Program by Deeper Life Bible Church. Pastor Kumuyi openly declared that he has adopted Dunsin Oyekan as one of his children. The gospel singer, Dunsin Oyekan was seen to have accepted the position.

See the video below

https://youtu.be/MnI8PIaMN5I
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Adopted Dunsin Oyekan As His Child by Vinstel: 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
Congrats to him
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Adopted Dunsin Oyekan As His Child by Dorcmass(m): 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Congratulation to all my 9ja people

(1) (Reply)

My Rapture Dream Last Night / Has GOOGLE Become Greater Than The HOLY SPIRIT? / Breaking! Bomb Blast In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.