Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child (53278 Views)

Nsukka Dedicates St Theresa's Cathedral Church Building / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child by skypper: 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
Two years after dumping the Catholic Church to marry, Rev. Patrick Henry Edet and his wife, Iyene, have welcomed a baby girl.

The couple, today, dedicated their child, Mbiet -Yaweh at Grace Family aka Commonwealth of Champions, Ibom Hall, IBB Avenue , Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.

While announcing his resignation on the 31st of July, 2017, Rev. Edet had said “the resignation marked the beginning of ‘freedom’ for his spirit and soul.

Edet said after 11 long years, he strongly felt the need to leave, because he was feeling boxed in and it was affecting his personal relationship with God.

In ​his words:

“From today henceforth, I cease to be a Catholic Priest, in my spirit and in my soul. ​I forgive those who will criticize me, I live for God. I seek freedom for my soul. As I leave, I leave smiling I am so happy that I am free.”

See photo below

https://thickmatch.com/ex-catholic-priest-patrick-henry-edet-dedicates-child/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child by Mutemenot(m): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
His mission accomplished!!

I dedicate this FTC to all reverend Fathers out there, don't give up, the wants of a man can never be accomplished. May God almighty continue to protect you in the missionary journey

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child by SultanOfAbia: 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
There is nothing wrong for Priests to marry..

Its better than butfucking young boys
Anyways Congrats Father..

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child by money121(m): 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child by globalresource: 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
Good for him
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child by Tonymario58: 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child by VidNews: 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
congratulations sir

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child by Destined2win: 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
Couldn't stand the 'perks' of the world

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child by Aderewah: 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
E no easy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child by NORSYK(m): 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
He did the right thing if you ask me... Heaven would be proud of him for not staying back and living in sin, pretence and deceit... A brave man I see

193 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child by PureGoldh(m): 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
This life is a matter of choice.... Even His said... God ye into the world and multiply..

May God bless his home.

If you need Original Pure Honey... Call or whatsapp 0 8 1 016 667 71

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child by chibike69: 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
grin
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child by ITbomb(m): 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
So this is the Sperm release that got the Reverend father out of the Catholic Church

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child by TwoBottles: 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
cool

Show me a man who would deny himself the sweetness of a Vagina and I'd show you a fool.

Toto sweet joor!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
shocked

He made a right decision which is worthy of emulation. He was true and honest with his sense and preeq, and now he's more righteous than those who derided him when he chose to be different.

He has great striking ability which might not have seen the light of the day, if he did not make his move.

Now, while some of his former counterparts keep using vaseline on his wife's pictures, he has nothing to worry about because he's the real owner of the goal post, and he can choose to have another goal whenever he pleases.

I wish him and his family more fruitful years.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child by Oblongata: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
He has tasted the forbidden fruit and joined bad gangs grin

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child by Sonoyom(m): 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
Good for him to have quitted the bondage.

4 Likes

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child by Kendumazy(m): 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
Congratulations sir. Love his boldness!

1 Like

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child by pupsyd: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
Go ye into the world and multiply...says the Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child by mamajj17(f): 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
After he tasted the Power of kitten grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child by NoRetreat(m): 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
Congratulations to him. It's better that you resigned than committing secret sin !!!

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child by Digipro: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hohoho
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child by Cousin9999: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
They're probably going to allow priests to marry soon, so he can resume that.

They're losing priests because of that, so they changed their view.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child by Fuckthamods: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
Sharp man grin
It's been long he has been wanting to hit that honeypot grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child by johnson4nosa(m): 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
Before nkor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child by Sirpaul(m): 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
Better....

You fit do totomeleto anytime
You're very free
Re: Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child by Chimookigwe: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
ITbomb:
So this is the Sperm release that got the Reverend father out of the Catholic Church

Yes

Better than sexually assaulting young boys.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua: Some Nigerians May Withdraw To Villages Later / Men Sacrifice He-Goat To Cook Themselves Against Bullet Penetration (Photos) / A Place In Kenya Where They Pay To See A Mermaid (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.