Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

In Need Of Christian Music - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Need Of Christian Music (166 Views)

Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? / What's Your Favourite Christian Music? / Christian Music And Gospel Music: Understanding The Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Christian Music by Clentuzbaba(m): 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hello People, am a Christian and a lover of Christian music. I used to rely on Trace Gospel as my Christian music channel but not only it is that the channel is unstable, lately it has become dominated by music from other African countries whose language I cannot understand. It is owing to the above that I solicit ideas from members of this forum to please suggest TV channels with English based Christian music from which I can be blessed. I use Dstv but will not mind to get any cable service provider on whose platform I can enjoy great Christian music. I really look forward to a wide range of suggestions. Thanks and God bless us all.
Re: In Need Of Christian Music by papagiddy(m): 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
Try my TV decoder for Christian preaching and music...... Sir you will be tired of it oo!
Re: In Need Of Christian Music by Clentuzbaba(m): 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
papagiddy:
Try my TV decoder for Christian preaching and music...... Sir you will be tired of it oo!

Thank you
Re: In Need Of Christian Music by Dtruthspeaker: 3:58am On Feb 07, 2022
Clentuzbaba:
Hello People, am a Christian and a lover of Christian music. I
used to rely on Trace Gospel as my Christian music channel
but not only it is that the channel is unstable, lately it has
become dominated by music from other African countries
whose language I cannot understand.
It is owing to the above that I solicit ideas from members of
this forum to please suggest TV channels with English based
Christian music from which I can be blessed.
I use Dstv but will not mind to get any cable service provider
on whose platform I can enjoy great Christian music.
I really look forward to a wide range of suggestions.
Thanks and God bless us all.

I think it is best to create and maintain your own Christian Music Go-to-songs. As Kirk Franklin would say " we hav'n a church in here".

Create and be the Christian music channel you seek.

A fisher who knows how to fish does not lack fish.

(1) (Reply)

90 Per Cent Of The Things On Women's Body Are Artificial - Priest Says | VIDEO / Reflection 44: The Lord’s Gaze Casts Out Fear / Those Who Are Wise Will Shine Like The Brightness Of The Heavens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.