Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

What A Spanish Movie Taught Me About Business (Interesting Trick) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What A Spanish Movie Taught Me About Business (Interesting Trick) (276 Views)

All You Need To Know About Business Plan In Nigeria / Any Update About Business Executive International,abeokuta / Things I'm Learning Fast About Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Spanish Movie Taught Me About Business (Interesting Trick) by ImahGabi22(m): 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
I love Spain. The people, language, movies like Elites, Money heist, etc and places like Ibiza.

In Elites, a girl(Cayetana) offered tailoring services and she was good at it, she was kinda poor but schooled in a rich school. In a particular scene, one of the rich girls (Lu) saw her work and wanted her to model something like that for her.

But she did something smart:

She knew that she had money and came up with an idea – for every 5000 likes she got on Insta or so (she'll pay a certain amount.)

This same idea can work for you to as a business person especially as a freelancer. Copywriters do this a lot, it's called royalties.

There's a particular client on LinkedIn that pays me $** for every first line I help him write that gets a response.

If you're a website designer, you could structure a similar deal or even better, you make your clients refer you to their network.

Hope you apply this to your business.

If you enjoyed what you just read, you'd love my WhatsApp community where I share how I make $$ via freelancing, interesting stories, catch cruise and all…

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-a6nFOVOeGvAiIPbs2bW9ye-OZS-QEwPHgfQFJ4A8fE/edit?usp=drivesdk

(1) (Reply)

15 Best Online Retail Stores In Nigeria For All Your Needs / How To Make At Least 100k Every Week / Lead Guitar For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.