Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,690 members, 7,865,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

A Couple Of Games Destroys 22 Million Naira Bet - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Couple Of Games Destroys 22 Million Naira Bet (842 Views)

Two Games Destroys 1450 Odds / How Many Wives Can Do This To Make Their Husband Win 10 Million Naira Bet / My Two Hundred And Twenty Thousand Naira Bet Looks Safe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Couple Of Games Destroys 22 Million Naira Bet by Numerouno94(m): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
guobe:
Thanks,I will always strive for the best

Amen boss. Ur full time draw for Egypt vs Senegal is in the bag.

1 Like

Re: A Couple Of Games Destroys 22 Million Naira Bet by christianjoy(m): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
guobe:
Thanks,I will always strive for the best
yeah, cheers to better tomorrow

1 Like

Re: A Couple Of Games Destroys 22 Million Naira Bet by guobe: 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
christianjoy:
but if it ends in a draw combination bet will cover everything
if you really study your matches very well you will know a match that there won't be draw.draws are sacred,draws are agreements,if teams don't agree they won't draw
Re: A Couple Of Games Destroys 22 Million Naira Bet by christianjoy(m): 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
guobe:
if you really study your matches very well you will know a match that there won't be draw.draws are sacred,draws are agreements,if teams don't agree they won't draw
ok bro I will take note of that
Re: A Couple Of Games Destroys 22 Million Naira Bet by guobe: 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
christianjoy:
yes combination bet nothing like one cut ,just get plenty games inside you win,the more games you get the more money,but if the games that comes through are not much you fit win 50naira they are that wicked
Re: A Couple Of Games Destroys 22 Million Naira Bet by guobe: 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
guobe:
yes combination bet nothing like one cut ,just get plenty games inside you win,the more games you get the more money,but if the games that comes through are not much you fit win 50naira they are that wicked
I don win 100 naira before for combination bet,I dash the cashier the money,dem de humble person at times
Re: A Couple Of Games Destroys 22 Million Naira Bet by christianjoy(m): 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
guobe:
I didn't even won anything even 1 naira
Re: A Couple Of Games Destroys 22 Million Naira Bet by guobe: 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
christianjoy:
yes
Re: A Couple Of Games Destroys 22 Million Naira Bet by guobe: 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
Numerouno94:

Amen boss. Ur full time draw for Egypt vs Senegal is in the bag.
yep that was predictable I even knew it will end 0 0

1 Like

Re: A Couple Of Games Destroys 22 Million Naira Bet by Numerouno94(m): 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
guobe:
yep that was predictable I even knew it will end 0 0

Buh u didn't single it?
Re: A Couple Of Games Destroys 22 Million Naira Bet by Oceanjagaban: 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
guobe:
another way to win your ticket is to play against you own game,for example I say arsenal go beat man utd in one ticket,another ticket I fit carry manutd to beat arsenal
What if they play draw.... you will lose intoto

1 Like

Re: A Couple Of Games Destroys 22 Million Naira Bet by guobe: 3:46am On Feb 07, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

What if they play draw.... you will lose intoto
yep certainly
Re: A Couple Of Games Destroys 22 Million Naira Bet by guobe: 4:24am On Feb 07, 2022
Numerouno94:

Buh u didn't single it?
no I didnt

1 Like

Re: A Couple Of Games Destroys 22 Million Naira Bet by Numerouno94(m): 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
guobe:
no I didnt
Morning boss. Hw was ur night? Boss remember ur promise pls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The True Evil Effects Of Sports Betting On Nigerian Youths / Nnadozie Saves Penalty, Oshoala Caged As Nigeria Vs Canada Ends In Goalless Draw / Are Falcons Still Capable Of Retaining The D Nations Cup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.