Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,136 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

If APC Fields Amaechi And PDP Fields Anyim Who Will Igbos Vote - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If APC Fields Amaechi And PDP Fields Anyim Who Will Igbos Vote (1828 Views)

Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake / Fayose: I Will Defeat Tinubu As APC Candidate If PDP Fields Me / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If APC Fields Amaechi And PDP Fields Anyim Who Will Igbos Vote by Lionnation: 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
I will vote Amaechi, Anyim is sane as lawan of today, such people are usually selfish, Amaechi, I know is a performer
Re: If APC Fields Amaechi And PDP Fields Anyim Who Will Igbos Vote by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
Awkabigboy:
Assuming APC fields Amaechi and PDP fields Anyim, who will igbos vote? grin grin cheesy

Anyim is a paper weight.

Stop promoting your village people.
Re: If APC Fields Amaechi And PDP Fields Anyim Who Will Igbos Vote by Awkabigboy: 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Anyim is a paper weight.

Stop promoting your village people.
Who is this cursed f**l
Re: If APC Fields Amaechi And PDP Fields Anyim Who Will Igbos Vote by Awkabigboy: 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
Lionnation:
I will vote Amaechi, Anyim is sane as lawan of today, such people are usually selfish, Amaechi, I know is a performer
Same Amaechi is busy serving the north without even doing anything for south or at least Rivers
Re: If APC Fields Amaechi And PDP Fields Anyim Who Will Igbos Vote by omoharry(f): 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Don't derail my thread. Create yours for that gibberish, I'm from Anambra but Anambra isn't the only igbo state, so carry your inferiority complex elsewhere
Just look at them..They have started fighting among themselves of who is more superior and eligible to be voted for or not . The guy innocently suggested peter obi because of his antecedent, but you just went on about him being from Anambra & thier superiority complex .
So what, if he is from Anambra? Are you all not Igbos ? And if Peter Obi is voted in as president ,would it not be a form of closure for all the years of marginalisation and a form of appeasement to the Igbo ethnic group?
This disunity and mistrust, is what will likely play out if BIAFRA is realized ..A fight to the death will be the order of the day because, an Anambra man would consider the Abia man to inferior to lead them, so would the Enugu man kick against the man from Imo state etc...just like that .No unity.
Re: If APC Fields Amaechi And PDP Fields Anyim Who Will Igbos Vote by Lionnation: 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Same Amaechi is busy serving the north without even doing anything for south or at least Rivers
it's not his fault, he is just an employee of the president, and he is under obligation to do his master's bidden
Re: If APC Fields Amaechi And PDP Fields Anyim Who Will Igbos Vote by Awkabigboy: 7:47am On Feb 08, 2022
Lionnation:
it's not his fault, he is just an employee of the president, and he is under obligation to do his master's bidden
Same excuses he has is the same others have . So go and drink water grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Camp Hit With Major Crisis As Powerful Ally Dumps Him For PDP / Ondo Poll Of Christian Vs Muslim By Bantu Page / Apc Edo Rally: Reason Tinubu Did Not Visit Oba Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.