Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) (23169 Views)

Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) / More Pictures From APC/Tinubu Rally In Zaki-Biam, Benue / Fake:pro-bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State Is Fake(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) by hatchy(f): 10:48am On Feb 07, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Incoming President.
Yes, you are correct.
President of Iragbiji Town Union.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) by Cheapgadget(f): 10:49am On Feb 07, 2022
I sorry for Nigeria
Re: Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) by tempusfugit: 10:49am On Feb 07, 2022
Some Ibos wouldn't like this hahha

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) by SOFTSKILL: 10:51am On Feb 07, 2022
hatchy:
Yes, you are correct.
President of Iragbiji Town Union.

Eyahh! Sorry, that is the incoming president, Federal Republic of Nigeria, God willing

1 Like

Re: Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:51am On Feb 07, 2022
HajiMT:
That is Amaechi’ state by the way. This Jagaban is a goal jare. I am confident that if he is given a chance, he would surely deliver

Consulting and yet sponsoring rally b4 even getting party ticket is distracting to the President and desperate.
Re: Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) by Bashir75: 10:54am On Feb 07, 2022
blamingthedevil:
A massive rally in support of the aspiration of APC national Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in Elele community in Ikwerre LGA, Rivers state . Chief Magnus Abe doing the grassroots work for Asiwaju’s Mandate.https://twitter.com/Progressive4BAT/status/1490418836314763266

[b]SOUTH -SOUTH NA OUR BROTHERS IN YORUBALAND. WE FOUGHT TOGETHER AGAINST THE MILITARY AND THEY’RE MEMBERS OF AFENIFERE JUNE 12 AGITATIONS.

THEY STOOD BY THE YORUBAS EVERY TIME AND SOME OF THEM HAVE YORUBA ANCESTRAL RELATIONSHIP AND WE SHARED BORDERS UNLIKE MISCREANTS IPOBIANS/BIAFRANS. WE FOUGHT FOR SARO WIWA TOGETHER AND WE MAKE THE NIGER DELTA STRUGGLE, OUR STRUGGLE IN SW.

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) by aviara: 10:55am On Feb 07, 2022
They did more than this to bring in Buhari in 2015 and he brought pain and misery to millions of Nigerians. They have started again.
Re: Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:55am On Feb 07, 2022
grin

Make Tinubu carry Lagos money come share for Rivers state people...nobi only him go chop
Re: Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 10:56am On Feb 07, 2022
Even Amaechi can't gather this crowd in Rivers.

If Apc don't want Tinubu, they better negotiate with him to choose a replacement.
Else, it'll spoil the party's chances because he party can't campaign on Buhari's achievements

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) by ellizy(m): 10:58am On Feb 07, 2022
legendgalas:
President in embrayo
Karid
Re: Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) by Skidooo(m): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2022
Tinubu Ahmeda omo olodo'de. Just still remain unstoppable, though wailes can continue wailing. ����

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) by michoim(m): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2022
Wao! But Osinbajo will still beat him...Magnus Abe seems to be like a traitor. Trying to sell a candidate to APC that may not likely win the general election.
Re: Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) by crazygod(m): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2022
HajiMT:
That is Amaechi’ state by the way. This Jagaban is a goal jare. I am confident that if he is given a chance, he would surely deliver
Then you are a failure as a youth. No offense.
Re: Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) by 77up(m): 11:03am On Feb 07, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I just hate anybody campaigning for Tinubu, like they are the worst thing to happen to humanity.
But you love people campaigning for Atiku PDP, we understand you better but....

Say hello to your president

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) by Benjax4all: 11:04am On Feb 07, 2022
Nothing concern when I know say anyone where take over buhari go worst pass buhari, because wetin buhari Dan destroy ( insecurity and heavy debt) I don't know how that president at d time go do am!
Re: Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) by dapolaw(m): 11:04am On Feb 07, 2022
Na that hatred go send you to your early grave

GuyWise101:

I just hate anybody campaigning for Tinubu, like they are the worst thing to happen to humanity.
Re: Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) by Besk: 11:05am On Feb 07, 2022
Penguin2:
I can bet my 2 balls that those people weren’t invited to that place for Tinubu. If anyone had told them they were coming for Tinubu, they won’t come.

They came for Magnus Abe but for political reasons and to score cheap points and get money from Tinubu, they are labeling them as Tinubu supporters.

Same thing happened in Kano when someone invited 2000 Imams to pray against Nigeria’s many challenges only for someone to take their pictures and say they were praying for Tinubu and they had to issue a statement to refute the claim.

If anybody believes a Rivers state indigene will vote for Tinubu over Amaechi, then that person is the biggest fool to have ever breathed oxygen.

PENGUIN2, you are a liar from the pit of hell. Your father is the devil. That you hate someone so much shouldn’t make you this mad. Let’s hope it’s not too late for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) by Besk: 11:06am On Feb 07, 2022
crazygod:

Then you are a failure as a youth. No offense.

How? Because he’s supporting someone you hate? You call him a failure for making a free choice in a democracy?

Indeed you are a hopeless lunatic case.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) by Abubakaar(m): 11:07am On Feb 07, 2022
Waste of time, resources and energy

Re: Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) by peleson1: 11:09am On Feb 07, 2022
Nothing like this happened in any where in Rivers state
Re: Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) by 77up(m): 11:10am On Feb 07, 2022
Urchman200:
Rivers a state where youths can trade their future for selfish political gains.
Yes , we know you children of hate and perdition will still insult Rivers State youths for this and thank God they are seeing your frustrations and stupidity.

Hating on a whole generation because their opinion and wants doesn't suite yours.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 11:11am On Feb 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

Please forget the haters, ingrates and twitter champions with no voters card.

Most Nigerians who just want a better life and country know Tinubu is a name associated with serial administrative and political success.

Tinubu is indeed a goal. Spectacular bicycle kick type of goal sef. Lol.
hausa fulani will tell you buhari is the best president to rule nigeria ,just as you a yoruba person is telling us that tinubu is best in nigeria, the same tinubu that told us that buhari is the messiah,in advanced country tinubu and his supporters supposed to be in jail ,where is fashola's 6 months 24/7 uninterrupted eletricity?
Re: Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) by Mccullum: 11:13am On Feb 07, 2022
Felimax:
In your dreams abi? As if nobody knows the political pattern of Rivers State.
Ehen! Rivers State a whole PDP head quarter!
Dream on jare with your audio crowd!

He doesn't need to win the state, he just need to get little vote from there and added it to all his strong holds, that's just the strategy.
Re: Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) by Besk: 11:13am On Feb 07, 2022
ayindejimmy:
Even Amaechi can't gather this crowd in Rivers.

If Apc don't want Tinubu, they better negotiate with him to choose a replacement.
Else, it'll spoil the party's chances because he party can't campaign on Buhari's achievements

Thanks bro. They’ll be making a huge mistake thinking they can wish Asiwaju Tinubu away.

However, it must be president for him and not nominating somebody again. Imagine all those he’s helped to great positions, some of them always turn round to backstab him.

If I were Tinubu and even considering stepping down and nominating Osinbajo before, I will not this time around because of the very unfair and damaging article from Babafemi Ojodu which was meant to damage Asiwaju’s credibility and acceptability. That was a wicked hatchet-job by Osinbajo’s camp.
Re: Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 07, 2022
Lol they would turn up no doubt and still vote for their brother amaechi
Re: Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 11:21am On Feb 07, 2022
GuyWise101:

Eeyah
Re: Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) by Lachynos2k2(m): 11:34am On Feb 07, 2022
Tinubu BMC ( TMC) on rampage here trying to sell dry bones to us. I'm Igbo, but I rather root for osibanjo than an ancestor, that's if they're the only options available.
Tinubu show go and relax his bones and enjoy his old age.

We don't want another vegetable.
Re: Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 11:37am On Feb 07, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Only title na em Amaechi go collect oo, Tinubu's agberos are now running helter-skelter.
Tinubu don use speed return from his medical journey.
I wonder what will happen when Amaechi officially declares, a lot of online agberos will die of hypertension.

So after all the asslicking from the bullion van thief,dem still play the opolo eyed criminal R2. grin grin grin

This kind use and dump get as e be grin grin

It was a one week trip,that was stated from the beginning. Amaechi can not defeat me let alone a Tinubu. Even in his Rivers State, he's not relevant let alone Nigeria.
Re: Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) by ahaika23: 11:38am On Feb 07, 2022
Tinubu that has never associated with the entire South besides his tribe people cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flawed Reasons Why Lagos Is Ranked Second Most Unlivable City In The World / President Buhari Departs Abuja For His Medical Trip In London (Photos) / ‘He Was One Of Nigeria’s Greatest Artists’ – Shehu Sani Mourns Mohbad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.