Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky (31627 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / “I Still Love Him Deeply, Old Woman” — Lady Drags Ex-boyfriend’s Wife, Shares Re / Slay And Make The First Wife Turns Second Wife - Bobrisky Shares New Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 07, 2022
embarassedEverything abt dis bobrisky fellow disgusts me. Eww... embarassed
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by feed70: 10:15am On Feb 07, 2022
HopeVictor:
So anything this mumu man talk go become news?
Me self tire oh
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by lagosrd: 10:15am On Feb 07, 2022
Tani iya omoyi,
Moni, Tani iya omoyiii
I say who is the mother of this boy
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by SLOVFO(m): 10:28am On Feb 07, 2022
Where's Hisbah? This is the kind of people they should be going after.
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by YellowMayor(m): 10:33am On Feb 07, 2022
Kingpin1000:
I believe the worst thing that can happen to any man is to carry a lady from a club, only to get home and discover she is a man.
You: babe UnCloth
Lady: off the light am shy.
I can remember when it happened to Ronaldo, He beat up the dude, maybe the dude was expecting if He got busted Ronald will not go violent due to His celebrity status, but dude forgot Most Brazilian stars were ones Gangsters.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by donhils: 10:34am On Feb 07, 2022
He's already booking hotel for both of you

Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by YellowMayor(m): 10:35am On Feb 07, 2022
blesson04:
More

Looking at all these artificial make up and chemicals, he's already stinking from afar
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by computer750(m): 10:35am On Feb 07, 2022
[quote author=Aboks post=110024133]anal cancer awaits this useless afonja.

Nah them, tribalism don damage your brain
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by Sucolee(m): 10:42am On Feb 07, 2022
No be mompha be that
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by Curious346: 10:44am On Feb 07, 2022
HopeVictor:
probably he pays Nairaland millions of naira in monthly PR fees, to keep. Him. Trending..

This is how they cashout

1 Like

Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by begge: 10:46am On Feb 07, 2022
What is wrong with dis transgendered again?
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:48am On Feb 07, 2022
ATTENTION SEEKING BASTARD !
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by Freemasonry: 10:50am On Feb 07, 2022
I just dey wonder how this guy dey take pack him preeq inside pant before him go repackage like woman.
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by pato1(m): 10:54am On Feb 07, 2022
Brownygold002:
embarassedEverything abt dis bobrisky fellow disgusts me. Eww... embarassed

Calm down madam... If bob request you be his abi her PA, i know you will rush to take the offer mostly if she offers to pay you more than 200k monthly with other benefits....
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 07, 2022
pato1:

Calm down madam... If bob request you be his abi her PA, i know you will rush to take the offer mostly if she offers to pay you more than 200k monthly with other benefits....
I Neva asked for your worthless opinion. Besides his money is the least of my problems.
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by Glare247(m): 11:02am On Feb 07, 2022
blesson04:
Popular lifestyle influencer, Bobrisky Okuneye, expresses pity for the wife of his boyfriend as he pens plan for their Valentine’s Day hangout.

The crossdresser took to his Snapchat page where he revealed that his boyfriend insisted on spending February 14th with him despite persistence on letting him have the day with his wife.

Bobrisky further noted that his boyfriend who has been married for 20 years emphasized on spending more time with him that with his wife.

“I love my boyfriend so much. I can’t live without him.
I told my boyfriend to spend VAL with his wife he said no. That we are traveling to spend Val together outside Lagos.

He said he love me so much. I feel pity for his wife thou I won’t lie.
He said he has spent over 20yrs with his wife already that I need the attention more…. baby I love you,” he wrote.
Idris, onikureeee,ofo nii omiekoo seee,osofoniii
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by ellizy(m): 11:07am On Feb 07, 2022
Making this news to the headline is the real problem
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by BluntCrazeMan: 11:08am On Feb 07, 2022
Why telling the public?
Attention Seekers.
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by 77up(m): 11:21am On Feb 07, 2022
Kingpin1000:
I believe the worst thing that can happen to any man is to carry a lady from a club, only to get home and discover she is a man.
You: babe UnCloth
Lady: off the light am shy.
I can remember when it happened to Ronaldo, He beat up the dude, maybe the dude was expecting if He got busted Ronald will not go violent due to His celebrity status, but dude forgot Most Brazilian stars were ones Gangsters.
Unfutunately this matter no be the same with this one, guy man don change everything to be female.

God have mercy on me.
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by RevolverOcelot(m): 11:28am On Feb 07, 2022
This guy is gay
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by casppyjay: 11:33am On Feb 07, 2022
blesson04:
Popular lifestyle influencer, Bobrisky Okuneye, expresses pity for the wife of his boyfriend as he pens plan for their Valentine’s Day hangout.

The crossdresser took to his Snapchat page where he revealed that his boyfriend insisted on spending February 14th with him despite persistence on letting him have the day with his wife.

Bobrisky further noted that his boyfriend who has been married for 20 years emphasized on spending more time with him that with his wife.

“I love my boyfriend so much. I can’t live without him.
I told my boyfriend to spend VAL with his wife he said no. That we are traveling to spend Val together outside Lagos.

He said he love me so much. I feel pity for his wife thou I won’t lie.
He said he has spent over 20yrs with his wife already that I need the attention more…. baby I love you,” he wrote.
all electrons for diz guy body are negatively charged hence the rants and constant need for external validation.. his life was skewed to the left from conception no self worth from poverty to feeling inferior and extremely ugly combined with the genetic flaws the end result is BOBRISKY..

Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by beresponsible(m): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2022
F*ck is this? This bitch nigga got scabies

Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by freemanq(m): 11:56am On Feb 07, 2022
I think dis fool is causing more harm than good in our society,yet our government says are not in support of gay yet this Animal will organise birthday party and our politicians will be the first to attend fellow by our actors and actresses. So who is deceiving who? I think dis our so called anti-gay law is made for some set of individuals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by charlypoker(m): 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
this smelling maggot.............................................WHy do people pay attention to him?
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
Werey ni bobo yii i swear, see casting grin
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by Foodqueen(f): 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
Lies.

Imaginary boyfriend.

He just wan put tension for couples wwy don marry for 20yrs body.

Alot of rich husband go hear am on vals day.

Nobody lie reach bob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by Raychee(f): 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
Disgusting attention seeker. He lies for a living.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by Raychee(f): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
beresponsible:
F*ck is this? This bitch nigga got scabies

grin it's his tattoo . The filter to show how extreme it is also faded the tattoo.
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by Prince001(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
HopeVictor:

This show how worst d country don become. Its a pity!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by Berezuski: 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
Tinubu can only win 2023 election if bobrisky shows us his private part
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by Bamzyriches451: 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
Who believes this lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prettiest Actress On 'Girlfriends' Sitcom? / Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures / Seyi Shay Looks Angelic In White As She Grabs Another Endorsement Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.