Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky (31610 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / “I Still Love Him Deeply, Old Woman” — Lady Drags Ex-boyfriend’s Wife, Shares Re / Slay And Make The First Wife Turns Second Wife - Bobrisky Shares New Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by Kenn55: 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
mu2sa2:
This boy calling himself bobrisky is stupid and an idiot.

He is not stupid. The people who are stupid are those bringing his nonsense story on the front page.
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
blesson04:
Popular lifestyle influencer, Bobrisky Okuneye, expresses...

The crossdresser took to his Snapchat page...

When are you bloggers going to drop this influencer/crossdresser title and start addressing this dude as what he really is... TRANNY, F.AGGOT.
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by mechanics(m): 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hmmmm, he knows what he wants from him, but that's foolishness.
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
Shiiiit angry angry angry

And the Boyfriend's wife dey pity your smelly stinking Black Asssshooooool angry angry angry
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by nachisunday(m): 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
Peace081:
Wahala grin
Hello good evening ma, long time how is u doing today now
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by nachisunday(m): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
Bobrisky again, pls any female comrade here who will be my VAL? my babe traveled day before yestiday and i need a hook up am from ogun state sango otta atan, am for real just call:08088714058 any nearby comrade
Or let me go and make this a topic better still.
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by pato1(m): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2022
Brownygold002:
I Neva asked for your worthless opinion. Besides his money is the least of my problems.

Its your sense thats worthless... Ugly bigot...
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 08, 2022
pato1:

Its your sense thats worthless... Ugly bigot...
what language did u just speak cuz it sounds like bull sh*t.Every THING on nairaland will just open the gutter inbetween their cheeks they call mouth and spew out trash. Hey looser if u are dis worthless, just shut up and move away from here please. Retards, bittered and frustrated things everywhere. Eww
Re: I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky by Shhhh01(f): 11:38am On Feb 10, 2022
blesson04:
Popular lifestyle influencer, Bobrisky Okuneye, expresses pity for the wife of his boyfriend as he pens plan for their Valentine’s Day hangout.

The crossdresser took to his Snapchat page where he revealed that his boyfriend insisted on spending February 14th with him despite persistence on letting him have the day with his wife.

Bobrisky further noted that his boyfriend who has been married for 20 years emphasized on spending more time with him that with his wife.

“I love my boyfriend so much. I can’t live without him.
I told my boyfriend to spend VAL with his wife he said no. That we are traveling to spend Val together outside Lagos.

He said he love me so much. I feel pity for his wife thou I won’t lie.
He said he has spent over 20yrs with his wife already that I need the attention more…. baby I love you,” he wrote.
So why is he announcing it to us?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout The Hilarious Captions To This Davido's Photo / Prettiest Actress On 'Girlfriends' Sitcom? / Omoni Oboli Interviews 8 African Presidents In 2 Days [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.