Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

AFCON: Main Reason Egypt Lost To Senegal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Main Reason Egypt Lost To Senegal (346 Views)

AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties / The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) / WAFU Cup: Nigeria Loses 2019 Hosting Right To Senegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AFCON: Main Reason Egypt Lost To Senegal by Kojochyke(m): 11:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
The on going edition of the AFCON just concluded, and the Senegalese national team clinched the top honour.
Although Egypt had d best goal keeper in the tournament, they lost on penalties. Mind you, the goal keeper has shown d whole world that he is the king of penalth stoppage. His name is actually Gabal, but becos he saves penalties, his name got changed to Gabasky. ( www.yeyesportsinfo.com )

As to the reason why they lost, it is simple:
They used Manchester United jersey.
Simple.

They unlike the Senegalese team also refused to relax their nerves with my EP.
Yes my EP.
The entire Senegalese team listen frequently to my EP. Morning afternoon and night. Even during half time.

They pick up their phones n tablets, then search for Big Kojoe on all music streaming platform... It helped them.

You should stream too.
The name is Big Kojoe.
Re: AFCON: Main Reason Egypt Lost To Senegal by Gemid94(m): 11:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
What a shallow reason. You can do more than this OP

(1) (Reply)

D'Tigress Defeats Mali 73-69. Qualify For World Cup / Most Youngest Coaches In UEFA Champions League (UCL) 2021/22 Knockout Stage / Sevilla Vs Mallorca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.