Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

New Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Phone (661 Views)

Easily Remove FRP On New Phone With Secure Boot / LIVE UPDATE: Itel Mobile 10 Years Anniversary And New Phone Launch / See How Long You Should Charge Your New Phone For The First Time Before Using (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Phone by Nisot7: 12:08am On Feb 07, 2022
Plz guys, I want to get a new phone fir my younger sister. Is Umdigee a good buy when it comes to graphics, camera and durability?
Re: New Phone by SweetBuns(f): 2:21am On Feb 07, 2022
Umidigi is among your best bets if you’re looking for a good phone whilst on a tight budget
Consider getting her the A7 or A9 pro.
However, don’t expect the performance and the camera to rival that of the iPhones and Samsungs.
The question of durability heavily relies on how meticulous your sister is with her things. Is she someone who pampers her device? Or is she someone who is careless?
If she’s a careless one, then don’t buy umidigi. When it breaks, it’s near impossible to find the parts in Nigeria and even if you do, it’s costly. Better to get her a tecno and infinix device, so if she breaks it, it can be fixed easily.

If she’s among the careful ones, then get her the A9 or A7 pro. Add a ncie screen protector (avoid liquid screen guards) and a compact pouch… you’re good to go!
Re: New Phone by Notyourfriend: 11:44am On Feb 07, 2022
Samsung or iPhone
All other brands are shite

Consider the availability of replacement parts too
Re: New Phone by Nisot7: 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
Thanks very much for this detailed explanation of yours
SweetBuns:
Umidigi is among your best bets if you’re looking for a good phone whilst on a tight budget
Consider getting her the A7 or A9 pro.
However, don’t expect the performance and the camera to rival that of the iPhones and Samsungs.
The question of durability heavily relies on how meticulous your sister is with her things. Is she someone who pampers her device? Or is she someone who is careless?
If she’s a careless one, then don’t buy umidigi. When it breaks, it’s near impossible to find the parts in Nigeria and even if you do, it’s costly. Better to get her a tecno and infinix device, so if she breaks it, it can be fixed easily.

If she’s among the careful ones, then get her the A9 or A7 pro. Add a ncie screen protector (avoid liquid screen guards) and a compact pouch… you’re good to go!
Re: New Phone by Nisot7: 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
Money no reach for Samsung or iPhone bro
Notyourfriend:
Samsung or iPhone
All other brands are shite

Consider the availability of replacement parts too
Re: New Phone by Notyourfriend: 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
Re: New Phone by Kayconcept2(m): 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
Spark 7P is a good phone and comes with all the features you talked about
Re: New Phone by Nisot7: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
Yeah. But the ish is the price is well above 60k and I have only 60k
Kayconcept2:
Spark 7P is a good phone and comes with all the features you talked about
Re: New Phone by Yyvonne: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nisot7:
Plz guys, I want to get a new phone fir my younger sister. Is Umdigee a good buy when it comes to graphics, camera and durability?
for durability and graphics, I'd suggest Pova.
Umidigi is ok but any slight issue, would be hard to repair
Re: New Phone by iamlarry99: 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:

If your sister is an IPhone lover
I have iPhones that fit in that budget

I have 6s, 7.... They fit into that your budget

Call or WhatsApp me on 09014566031
how much for each of the 6s and 7??
Re: New Phone by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
iamlarry99:

IPhone 6s is 50k 32gb
While IPhone 7 is 60k 32gb too

All London used phone and neat
Re: New Phone by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
iamlarry99:

6s is 50k sir
While 7 is 65k sir
Re: New Phone by Shuregirl: 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nisot7:
spark series is another option you should consider

(1) (Reply)

Vivo Announces Global Debut Of X80 Series Flagship Smartphones / Xiaomi 12S Ultra Vs Xiaomi 12S Pro Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro (dimensity Edition) / Sold!!!Used Iphone Xr For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.