Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) (16012 Views)

Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by AnonPoet: 4:47am On Feb 07, 2022
A massive rally in support of the aspiration of APC national Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in Elele community in Ikwerre LGA, Rivers state

Chief Magnus Abe doing the grassroots work for Asiwaju’s Mandate

@officialABAT
@AbdulAbmJ
@tunderahmanu
@DeeOneAyekooto ♾♾♾♾♾

https://twitter.com/Arijeabdullah/status/1490430047827771403?t=wKsxCUKs4AP4by0D98E3ww&s=19

15 Likes

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Dawn91(m): 4:51am On Feb 07, 2022
Fake news grin

Kai these interlopers won't kill us with their lies.

This is not a Tinubu support rally ooo

Kai , this is how Tinubu told us there was no killing at Lekki toll gate grin

Fake news

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 4:54am On Feb 07, 2022
In your dreams. Agbaya!
It's visible to the blind, audible to the deaf that BAT presidential ambition is dead on arrival.
Of all state, it's Rivers!
Dream on Jare!

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 4:59am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:
Fake news grin

Kai these interlopers won't kill us with their lies.

This is not a Tinubu support rally ooo

Kai , this is how Tinubu told us there was no killing at Lekki toll gate grin

Fake news
These people are so wicked!
They are using the same template they use for Buhari, making it seem as if the entire country is rooting for Tinubu whereas the whole thing is a lie.
If you so much love your future you will not sleep, this is the time we have to ensure that another failure is not forced on us.
This APC people should be very ashame by now.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Dawn91(m): 5:03am On Feb 07, 2022
Felimax:

They are using the same template they use for Buhari, making it seem as if the entire country is rooting for Tinubu whereas the whole thing is a lie.
If you so much love your future you will not sleep, this is the time we have to ensure that another failure is not forced on us.

No don't talk like that. Have you forgotten Atiku drew massive crowds than this? Did he win? grin learn to be unemotional and just factual.

See if Tinubu does a rally in port Harcourt I must be there , because I must collect free money but I know he won't get my vote.

I trust my brothers and sister across Niger Delta from Edo to Bayelsa etc Anywhere this cocaine lover does rally we.must come because we all saw the bullion vans in Lagos and we belive money must be shared grin

Who no like free thing ? grin but on election Day he won't get 100 votes in southsouth I can assure you , because we do not trust the SW in Niger Delta that is a fact on the street we know then and say , Trust Yoruba man?? I dey craze?!! grin

The southsouth is a done deal , same with southeast, Tinubu knows he can't get votes in these two regions hence he is focusing on if he can sway some votes in the north but with bujari endorsing Amaechi it's a done deal in the north
We have Aso rock already...

Amaechi Zulum 2023

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by seunmsg(m): 5:03am On Feb 07, 2022
Felimax:

Salty tears everywhere grin grin grin

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by CXLVII: 5:04am On Feb 07, 2022
The train keeps moving….

Nothing will stop Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

He is a political mogul and a Albert Einstein of Nigerias politics.

Still trying to imagine who can politically wrestle him. And one thing I am sure of based on Tinubus political brilliance, his vice will be a joker!

Give it to BAT! He knows and has played in the terrain for so long, with loyal and dedicated political affiliates.

As for Rivers state, it’s glaring it’s going APC, the ikwerre dominance of the state and PDP has a party, is coming to an end in the next election. Other ethnic groups are far more wiser now.

Except Wike bargains his way out and deliver Rivers to APC.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Karlovich: 5:04am On Feb 07, 2022
embarassed The Iragbiji plague must fail next year, he wants to turn the entire country into a dystopia like he did with Lagos with his owomida running the show.

#Nigeria is not NURTW
#Say no to road traffic criminals
#Say no to political monopoly.
#Say no to Godfatherism
# Another 8 years under a second Jubrin will never come to pass

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by CXLVII: 5:09am On Feb 07, 2022
Felimax:

Relax!

You said more than this in 2019!

Tinubu is your next president.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 5:09am On Feb 07, 2022
Felimax:
In your dreams. Agbaya!
It's visible to the blind, audible to the deaf that BAT presidential ambition is dead on arrival.
Dream on Jare!
its fake news though.
But I assume u check how 2015 and 2019 election was in rivers state.
In 2015, rivers state had 1.4m total votes and buhari got only 4% which isn't up to 100k votes
While in 2019, the total votes was a lil above 600k wasn't even up to half of the 2015 and Buhari got 25% of the votes, thats a massive jump

Rivers state won't give PDP bloc votes especially now that its South vs South.
Even those banging on northern support should jettison the idea as north will not troop in and vote like they did for Buhari and I doubt any northern state will give APC up to 900kvotes, not even the great katsina will do it

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by CXLVII: 5:10am On Feb 07, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed The Iragbiji plague must fail next year, he wants to turn the entire country into a dystopia like he did with Lagos with his owomida running the show.

#Nigeria is not NURTW
#Say no to road traffic criminals
#Say no to political monopoly.
#Say no to Godfatherism
# Another 8 years under a second Jubrin will never come to pass

Coming from a 5%. grin

Hello! That’s your next president!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Macphenson: 5:12am On Feb 07, 2022
okoo
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Dawn91(m): 5:13am On Feb 07, 2022
[s]
Felimax:
In your dreams. Agbaya!
Dream on Jare!
[/s]

Interlopers are abound grin

This is fake news rubbish. My brothers came there to collect free money not rally , me sef I will go to the next one , I no dey jonz na, we all Saw.the bluin vans.!!! Who no like free moneygrin

Fact !!? 100%

But he won't get 100.votes anywhere in my Southsouth. grin

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by dragunov: 5:13am On Feb 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Salty tears everywhere grin grin grin

Yeah, drink on. As usual naaah

3 Likes

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 5:15am On Feb 07, 2022
CXLVII:
The train keeps moving….

Nothing will stop Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

He is a political mogul and a Albert Einstein of Nigerias politics.

Still trying to imagine who can politically wrestle him. And one thing I am sure of based on Tinubus political brilliance, his vice will be a joker!

Give it to BAT! He knows and has played in the terrain for so long, with loyal and dedicated political affiliates.

As for Rivers state, it’s glaring it’s going APC, the ikwerre dominance of the state and PDP has a party, is coming to an end in the next election. Other ethnic groups are far more wiser now.

Except Wike bargains his way out and deliver Rivers to APC.
wait until him get party ticket na.
As for Rivers state, it won't go to APC but Rivers state is not a state APC should be scared of as no party will get up to 500k votes from Rivers

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Dawn91(m): 5:16am On Feb 07, 2022
CXLVII:

Coming from a 5%. grin

Hello! That’s your next president!

These Yoruba insult us all the time... Tinubu will not get 100 votes anywhere in my Niger Delta.. I was born bleed and raised in this soil... No one in my ikwerre land will vote for him..

If only you know how.we.see.you Yoruba grin grin grin grin

If you know you guys won't waste your funds...

This rivers state , Bayelsa , Delta , Akwa ibom, Abia and Edo will never give you guys 100 votes combined.

That's how much we dislike the Yoruba. Not being tribalistic just factual.

Go on the street in any of these states and just casually undercover ask . The truth will stare you in the face grin

Off course if you call a rally we.go come chop Una money
But that's it grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Dawn91(m): 5:18am On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:
its fake news though.
But I assume u check how 2015 and 2019 election was in rivers state.
In 2015, rivers state had 1.4m total votes and buhari got only 4% which isn't up to 100k votes
While in 2019, the total votes was a lil above 600k wasn't even up to half of the 2015 and Buhari got 25% of the votes, thats a massive jump

Though this isn't Tinubu rally cos I'm in PH and nothing like that in Elele but Rivers state won't give PDP bloc votes especially now that its South vs South.
Even those banging on northern support should jettison the idea as north will not troop in and vote like they did for Buhari and I doubt any northern state will give APC up to 900votes, not even the great katsina will do it

Shhhhh bro don't bust their bubble yet , they are still in dream land.

No be the same River state my mama dey ?

Leave them na we dey come home for Amaechi Zulum campaign once it's officially declared.

Relax ground go shake from Onitsha to Akwa ibom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by CXLVII: 5:18am On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:
wait until him get party ticket na.
As for Rivers state, it won't go to APC but Rivers state is not a state APC should be scared of as no party will get up to 500k votes from Rivers

Party ticket is already sealed.

And that’s the final! PDP is out of the picture in 2023. Governorship election they can try to retain. As for presidency, they stand no chance.

APC has have all checked and teaching PDP how to be a ruling party.

Whoever APC gives the ticket, is Nigerias next president, and it’s definitely going to BAT!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 5:19am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

These Yoruba insult us all the time... Tinubu will not get 100 votes anywhere in my Niger Delta.. I was born bleed and raised in this soil... No one in my ikwerre land will vote for him..

This rivers state , Bayelsa , Delta , Akwa ibom, Abia and Edo will never give you guys 100 votes combined.

Go on the street in any of these states and just casually undercover ask . The truth will stare you in the face grin

But that's it grin
but Buhari got 25% of Rivers state votes in 2019?
If PMB could get more than 100k then yes Tinubu will get more than 100 votes from ND

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by CXLVII: 5:20am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

But that's it grin

SE and SS are bonus points in Nigerian politics. Once the North-Western alliance is intact, any other thing is just a bonus.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by colorsofrainbow: 5:20am On Feb 07, 2022
CXLVII:

Relax!

You said more than this in 2019!

Tinubu is your next president.

Where is pastor Izeyamu you boasted with your bony chest that will win Edo election just because Tinubu coupled with one mumu broadcast supported him? grin grin
Your tears hasn't started yet.
Tinubu has been used and dumped grin grin
Deal with it.
This is 2023. Start getting ready to cry more. Amaechi is your president grin

8 Likes

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 5:22am On Feb 07, 2022
CXLVII:

Party ticket is already sealed.

And that’s the final! PDP is out of the picture in 2023. Governorship election they can try to retain. As for presidency, they stand no chance.

APC has have all checked and teaching PDP how to be a ruling party.

Whoever APC gives the ticket, is Nigerias next president, and it’s definitely going to BAT!
I also believe 2023 is going to APC, PDP doesn't stand a chance here.
But let's wait on what the APC governors and party elites will give the ticket to.
Shebi u know say Tinubu doesn't owe the party? Forget all those Tinubu helped Buhari rubbish, the governors are the political heavyweight of any party and not a single person

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by CXLVII: 5:25am On Feb 07, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Where is pastor Izeyamu you boasted with your bony chest that will win Edo election just because Tinubu coupled with one mumu broadcast supported him? grin grin
Your tears hasn't started yet.
Tinubu has been used and dumped grin grin
Deal with it.
This is 2023. Start getting ready to cry more. Amaechi is your president grin

Ameachi! Ameachi is valid, he can be likened to GEJ. He will still be in the North-Western alliance court, and still a joker to retain power for APC, but his political prowess is still infantry. He won’t contest now. Maybe after 2023.

3 Likes

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Dawn91(m): 5:25am On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:
but Buhari got 25% of Rivers state votes in 2019?
If PMB could get more than 100k then yes Tinubu will get more than 100 votes from ND

Hahahaha

Tinubu is Yoruba , we can tolerate Hausa because we know say na them get country but you see Yoruba.. let me say it with my full chest..

Yoruba man ca not get 100 votes in the entire Niger Delta .. facts only !!! We hate, I didn't say dislike we hate the Yoruba across the Niger Delta... Just imagine a Jew running for election and expecting to get votes in Palestine... This is the reality .. grin

I was born grew up and raised here in the Niger Delta .in old GRA port Harcourt, both parents from River state .

Bro it would be better for you to field an Hausa man.. even if you feild Osibanjo, we were raised and have experienced why the Yoruba cannot be trusted.

You steal our jobs... All the oil companies you take the best jobs and leave cleaner , driver and security man for us. You work her never build houses here and take the money back to the southwest to build . You say our youth are unemployable and lazy Drunkards ...

Relly? You say our region is unsafe and unfit to live in .. sooth has taken over our region , you speak evil of our region.. Wike crowned it all when he said you guys like to work here but hate us...
Oga Yoruba man will.never get votes in the Niger Delta

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 5:25am On Feb 07, 2022
CXLVII:

SE and SS are bonus points in Nigerian politics. Once the North-Western alliance is intact, any other thing is just a bonus.
do u believe Rivers state will have less than 700k total voters in 2019 after it gave only GEJ more than 1.2m votes in 2015 out of the 1.4m total votes?

Oga forget it, since its not Buhari, the north will not troop out like it did in 2019.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by kenzysmith: 5:27am On Feb 07, 2022
Tunubu is the man to beat unlessPDP feeds Goodluck if they give atiku na easy ride for tu ubu

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by CXLVII: 5:28am On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:
I also believe 2023 is going to APC, PDP doesn't stand a chance here.
But let's wait on what the APC governors and party elites will give the ticket to.
Shebi u know say Tinubu doesn't owe the party? Forget all those Tinubu helped Buhari rubbish, the governors are the political heavyweight of any party and not a single person

You are right! And that’s where the political strength of BAT will be in full scale cos he has played and been relevant in power changes.

3 Likes

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Dawn91(m): 5:30am On Feb 07, 2022
CXLVII:

Hahahaha once this, once that, it will , should be..

Your paymasters will be disappointed. The north belongs to Amaechi Zulum. grin
You are a kid and a novice in the game. Are you a ware Tinubu approached Zulum and was turned down? He now turned it to visiting victims ?! grin you won't know because that is privileged information. Even in the BAT support group you are. Small fry

I handled regional position in one of the recent elections for a very well known candidate and pulled out a month to the election because I didn't agree with certain things .

You are a kid and know nothing. In burdillion they know BAT has lost the north , what they wil be doing now is restrategizing on how he will announce he wis stepping down which they will soon do.

You are just a paid online troll and don't know the privileged information grin

Amaechi Zulum 2023

4 Likes

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 5:30am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

Hahahaha

Tinubu is Yoruba , we can tolerate Hausa because we know say na them get country but you see Yoruba.. let me say it with my full chest..

Yoruba man ca not get 100 votes in the entire Niger Delta .. facts only !!! We hate, I didn't say dislike we hate the Yoruba across the Niger Delta... Just imagine a Jew running for election and expecting to get votes in Palestine... This is the reality .. grin

I was born grew up and raised here in the Niger Delta .in old GRA port Harcourt, both parents from River state .

Bro it would be better for you to field an Hausa man.. even if you feild Osibanjo, we were raised and have experienced why the Yoruba cannot be trusted.

You steal our jobs... All the oil companies you take the best jobs and leave cleaner , driver and security man for us. You work her never build houses here and take the money back to the southwest to build . You say our youth are unemployable and lazy Drunkards ...

Relly? You say our region is unsafe and unfit to live in .. sooth has taken over our region , you speak evil of our region.. Wike crowned it all when he said you guys like to work here but hate us...
Oga Yoruba man will.never get votes in the Niger Delta

grin
I dont think we are in thesame Rivers state.
Rivers state weh I deh is very indifferent about the Yoruba's, maybe Edo could hate Yoruba but Rivers state has a neutral r/ship with Yoruba

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by CXLVII: 5:31am On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:
do u believe Rivers state will have less than 700k total voters in 2019 after it gave only GEJ more than 1.2m votes in 2015 out of the 1.4m total votes?

Oga forget it, since its not Buhari, the north will not troop out like it did in 2019.

Are you joking?

The most patriotic electorates? If the North don’t vote, who will then vote? The West or East!

That is pure fiction! Northern mobilization is the best in Nigeria! They will be all out. Plus underage and possibly cows will vote

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by CXLVII: 5:32am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

Hahahaha once this, once that, it will , should be..

Your paymasters will be disappointed. The north belongs to Amaechi Zulum. grin
You are a kid and a novice in the game. Are you a ware Tinubu approached Zulum and was turned down? He now turned it to visiting victims ?! grin you won't know because that is privileged information. Even in the BAT support group you are. Small fry

I handled regional position in one of the recent elections for a very well known candidate and pulled out a month to the election because I didn't agree with certain things .

You are a kid and know nothing. In burdillion they know BAT has lost the north , what they wil be doing now is restrategizing on how he will announce he wis stepping down which they will soon do.

You are just a paid online troll and don't know the privileged information grin

Amaechi Zulum 2023

Please think about what you composed again. Ameachi and Zulum?

This is comedy!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 5:34am On Feb 07, 2022
CXLVII:

You are right! And that’s where the political strength of BAT will be in full scale cos he has played and been relevant in power changes.

believe me, if Amaechi, Osinbajo and Tinubu fight for the ticket.
U should know that it will be difficult for Tinubu except Tinubu stands against people like Umahi and yeye bello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate To Scrap Over 400 MDAs In 2023 / Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi / United States: Twitter's Suspension In Nigeria Is A Violation Of Human Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.