Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) (16018 Views)

Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by naija4life247: 6:47am On Feb 07, 2022
Felimax:

These people are so wicked!
They are using the same template they use for Buhari, making it seem as if the entire country is rooting for Tinubu whereas the whole thing is a lie.
If you so much love your future you will not sleep, this is the time we have to ensure that another failure is not forced on us.
This APC people should be very ashame by now.

Yes, same way Tinubu failed in Lagos, yet even your State governor is praying to die in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by martinslaura: 6:50am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:
Fake news grin

Kai these interlopers won't kill us with their lies.

This is not a Tinubu support rally ooo

Kai , this is how Tinubu told us there was no killing at Lekki toll gate grin

Fake news

WHO IS THE IDIOT THAT POSTED THIS ON NAIRALAND? I HOPE THE TOKEN YOU HAVE COLLECTED IS ENOUGH TO BUY YOUR GENERATION? READERS NOTE THAT NO RALLY WAS HELD IN RIVERS STATE. YOU JUST TOOK A SHOT FROM INNOCENT PEOPLE PLACED HERE AS BAT SUPPORTERS. FIRE BURN ALL OF UNA. SHAMELESS U.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by nedekid: 6:51am On Feb 07, 2022
CXLVII:
The train keeps moving….

Nothing will stop Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

He is a political mogul and a Albert Einstein of Nigerias politics.

Still trying to imagine who can politically wrestle him. And one thing I am sure of based on Tinubus political brilliance, his vice will be a joker!

Give it to BAT! He knows and has played in the terrain for so long, with loyal and dedicated political affiliates.

As for Rivers state, it’s glaring it’s going APC, the ikwerre dominance of the state and PDP has a party, is coming to an end in the next election. Other ethnic groups are far more wiser now.

Except Wike bargains his way out and deliver Rivers to APC.
Is 2023 about someone's dexterity in Politics or rather the lives of 200m people at a crossroad.
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by NapoleonHill: 6:53am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

Hahahaha

Tinubu is Yoruba , we can tolerate Hausa because we know say na them get country but you see Yoruba.. let me say it with my full chest..

Yoruba man ca not get 100 votes in the entire Niger Delta .. facts only !!! We hate, I didn't say dislike we hate the Yoruba across the Niger Delta... Just imagine a Jew running for election and expecting to get votes in Palestine... This is the reality .. grin

I was born grew up and raised here in the Niger Delta .in old GRA port Harcourt, both parents from River state .

Bro it would be better for you to field an Hausa man.. even if you feild Osibanjo, we were raised and have experienced why the Yoruba cannot be trusted.

You steal our jobs... All the oil companies you take the best jobs and leave cleaner , driver and security man for us. You work her never build houses here and take the money back to the southwest to build . You say our youth are unemployable and lazy Drunkards ...

Relly? You say our region is unsafe and unfit to live in .. sooth has taken over our region , you speak evil of our region.. Wike crowned it all when he said you guys like to work here but hate us...
Oga Yoruba man will.never get votes in the Niger Delta

grin

Hahaha. No Yoruba man speaks evil of your region. No one says you're lazy drunkards or unemployed, hold your SE brothers responsible for that. I actually don't doubt you because I know there are a lot of Yorubas in the oil and gas sector across the Niger-Delta so I feel your pain. You're blaming Yorubas for not building houses on your lands, do you build your own houses in the SW too?

This is the same way you disdain the Igbos secretly. You say they've taken your businesses and blame them for your economic woes. I was in a shop late last year when a man was complaining bitterly of how the Igbos are responsible for inflation because they own some of the companies that produce what he sells. Anyone who's put up with the SS can't be bothered about your kind of rant.

Truth is, votes go still come from SS. You don't speak for the entire SS.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Kingpin1000: 6:54am On Feb 07, 2022
CXLVII:

Are you joking?

The most patriotic electorates? If the North don’t vote, who will then vote? The West or East!

That is pure fiction! Northern mobilization is the best in Nigeria! They will be all out. Plus underage and possibly cows will vote
Guy, north won't come out like it was Buhari's time. We all know most of them will not even travel back north since they Know it's not a north vs south election or Buhari on the ballot paper.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Kingpin1000: 7:04am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

Kai now I know you are an impostor.

You are definitely an impostor no wonder a young lady was trashing you verbally recently angry

Yoruba are neutral were?! No wonder she said you are unstable and a lair . grin

From rumudara to rumuokoro? Where in ikwerre land will even an ikwerre landlord happily allow you a yoruba man rent house?

Mos tof your people.get recommendations from Ibo or company rentage. You guys are the problem we have. After stealing our jobs you come to always tell us what you think we should think.

My grad father suffered at the hands.of Yoruba boss in old BP shell..

Which rivers man will open his mouth and say he is neutral to Yoruba ? Only on this forum where you all impersonate different tribes and type rubbish that doesn't apply to reality.

Please go back to the romance section where ladies verbally insult you that's clearly what your Brain can handle let the adults talk

Paddy man, this is the mindset a Rivers man, we no trust ibo man but na our brother, we go only quarrel but we go settle. But yoruba man, to even bleep there girls sef as Rivers indegene e dey like F.up, How many Rivers boys dey carry Yoruba girls go show parents?

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by ButterBurger: 7:07am On Feb 07, 2022
Even Tinubu himself dey fear like dis like dis.
If una like Make una hold convention vigil or 70 days revival.
The man no go enter, Buhari go sly am and if he no take care, dem go arrest am once like this, he think say national leader na constitutional office or power?
He go hear wen soon if he no calm down
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by jyz200(m): 7:12am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

No don't talk like that. Have you forgotten Atiku drew massive crowds than this? Did he win? grin learn to be unemotional and just factual.

See if Tinubu does a rally in port Harcourt I must be there , because I must collect free money but I know he won't get my vote.

I trust my brothers and sister across Niger Delta from Edo to Bayelsa etc Anywhere this cocaine lover does rally we.must come because we all saw.the bullion vans in Lagos an d.we.belive money must be shared grin

Who no like free thing ? grin but on election Day he won't get 100 votes in southsouth I can assure you , because we do not trust the SW in Niger Delta that is a fact on the street we know then and say , Trust Yoruba man?? I dey craze?!! grin

The southsouth is a done deal , same with southeast, Tinubu knows he can't get votes in these two regions hence he is focusing on if he can sway some votes in the north but with bujari endorsing Amaechi it's a done deal in the north
We have Aso rock already...

Amaechi Zulum 2023
I will quote this post after Tinubu has been declared the winner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:18am On Feb 07, 2022
Amaechi2023

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by zelnababa(m): 7:21am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

No don't talk like that. Have you forgotten Atiku drew massive crowds than this? Did he win? grin learn to be unemotional and just factual.

See if Tinubu does a rally in port Harcourt I must be there , because I must collect free money but I know he won't get my vote.

I trust my brothers and sister across Niger Delta from Edo to Bayelsa etc Anywhere this cocaine lover does rally we.must come because we all saw.the bullion vans in Lagos an d.we.belive money must be shared grin

Who no like free thing ? grin but on election Day he won't get 100 votes in southsouth I can assure you , because we do not trust the SW in Niger Delta that is a fact on the street we know then and say , Trust Yoruba man?? I dey craze?!! grin

The southsouth is a done deal , same with southeast, Tinubu knows he can't get votes in these two regions hence he is focusing on if he can sway some votes in the north but with bujari endorsing Amaechi it's a done deal in the north
Amaechi Zulum 2023,

AMEACHI, CONTINUE DECEIVING YOURSELF
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Successnoah(m): 7:23am On Feb 07, 2022
I was at Elele, all through yesterday nothing like Apc rally stop ur fake news
AnonPoet:

https://twitter.com/Arijeabdullah/status/1490430047827771403?t=wKsxCUKs4AP4by0D98E3ww&s=19
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Easylifelomo(m): 7:23am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

Amaechi Zulum 2023
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for President 2023 by the grace of God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Ayomi90: 7:24am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

These Yoruba insult us all the time... Tinubu will not get 100 votes anywhere in my Niger Delta.. I was born bleed and raised in this soil... No one in my ikwerre land will vote for him..

If only you know how.we.see.you Yoruba grin grin grin grin

If you know you guys won't waste your funds...

This rivers state , Bayelsa , Delta , Akwa ibom, Abia and Edo will never give you guys 100 votes combined.

That's how much we dislike the Yoruba. Not being tribalistic just factual.

Go on the street in any of these states and just casually undercover ask . The truth will stare you in the face grin

Off course if you call a rally we.go come chop Una money
But that's it grin

It's fake news but Rivers State population no reach 3% so don't feel big. You can hate Yorubas that doesn't stop them from moving forward as they have been doing from the beginning of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Moprince: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2022
I actually did witness it briefly yesterday.... The crowd was way too much and it cause a gridlock for few minutes

4 Likes

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Chrislova(m): 7:28am On Feb 07, 2022
doing stupid rally
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 7:29am On Feb 07, 2022
Felimax:

These people are so wicked!
They are using the same template they use for Buhari, making it seem as if the entire country is rooting for Tinubu whereas the whole thing is a lie.
If you so much love your future you will not sleep, this is the time we have to ensure that another failure is not forced on us.
This APC people should be very ashame by now.

A bucket for your tears...

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Thorondor: 7:30am On Feb 07, 2022
Tinubu would win against Confused dwarf Umahi vs iberiberism Okorocha vs Yeye Bello Vs head slammer Ahmed Garba. But when pitched against giants like Atiku or Amaechi, he go collect serious trashing.
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Dapson73(m): 7:32am On Feb 07, 2022
There's no doubt that Tinubu is the leading aspirants in both APC and PDP parties. But out of emotions, our people from the lands of hatred turn their blind eyes to this.
They claim Amaechi has a better chance because he was turbaned in Daura recently.

If I may ask, does OUK not turbaned in the same Daura emirate ? Is it the same Amaechi who isn't backed by his state apparatus because the sitting governor is a sworn enemy and in the opposition also aiming the President.

The 2023 election will shock a no of the haters. Like him or hate him , Tinubu is the incoming GCFR insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Thorondor: 7:34am On Feb 07, 2022
Dapson73:
There's no doubt that Tinubu is the leading aspirants in both APC and PDP parties. But out of emotions, our people from the lands of hatred turn their blind eyes to this.
They claim Amaechi has a better chance because he was turbaned in Daura recently.

If I may ask, does OUK not turbaned in the same Daura emirate ? Is it the same Amaechi who isn't backed by his state apparatus because the sitting governor is a sworn enemy and in the opposition also aiming the President.

The 2023 election will shock a no of the haters. Like him or hate him , Tinubu is the incoming GCFR insha Allah.

2023 is return match. We go see how u go achieve that United South that you destroyed in 2015.

E go do you vooom for eye
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by zelnababa(m): 7:35am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

These Yoruba insult us all the time... Tinubu will not get 100 votes anywhere in my Niger Delta.. I was born bleed and raised in this soil... No one in my ikwerre land will vote for him..

If only you know how.we.see.you Yoruba grin grin grin grin

If you know you guys won't waste your funds...

This rivers state , Bayelsa , Delta , Akwa ibom, Abia and Edo will never give you guys 100 votes combined.

That's how much we dislike the Yoruba. Not being tribalistic just factual.

Go on the street in any of these states and just casually undercover ask . The truth will stare you in the face grin

Off course if you call a rally we.go come chop Una money
But that's it grin
YORUBA DOES'T KNOW YOU EXIST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 7:37am On Feb 07, 2022
APC folks are already out there, mobilizing and energizing their base and grassroots, young folks are staging rallies in large numbers, young APC progressives took over Oyo state yesterday, but our lazy and incompetent PDP youths are lamenting, wailing and crying, shouting and shedding tears instead of doing the hard work and after den collect defeat at the ballot box, den go begin shout rigging and servers..

APC even gave them almost 1-year head start on Twitter when NG banned Twitter, but they did not make good use of their headstart, not that APC folks are back on Twitter, they are firmly in control of Twitter..

Losers... grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 7:44am On Feb 07, 2022
Nobody can beat Tinubu in the APC presidential primary election. He's head and shoulders above the other aspirants.

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Yuslaw2438: 7:44am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:
Fake news grin

Kai these interlopers won't kill us with their lies.

This is not a Tinubu support rally ooo

Kai , this is how Tinubu told us there was no killing at Lekki toll gate grin
J
Fake news

Is TINUBU the governor or is he incharge of military and forces in Nigeria are u deaf and dumb when southern governors held a meeting and told Federal government that they should always carry them along anytime they have any operation in their various state aftet they invaded Chief Igboho house..common get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 7:45am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

Kai now I know you are an impostor.

You are definitely an impostor no wonder a young lady was trashing you verbally recently angry

Yoruba are neutral were?! No wonder she said you are unstable and a lair . grin

From rumudara to rumuokoro? Where in ikwerre land will even an ikwerre landlord happily allow you a yoruba man rent house?

Mos tof your people.get recommendations from Ibo or company rentage. You guys are the problem we have. After stealing our jobs you come to always tell us what you think we should think.

My grad father suffered at the hands.of Yoruba boss in old BP shell..

Which rivers man will open his mouth and say he is neutral to Yoruba ? Only on this forum where you all impersonate different tribes and type rubbish that doesn't apply to reality.

Please go back to the romance section where ladies verbally insult you that's clearly what your Brain can handle let the adults talk

All this on a Monday morning and you wonder why you don't get the best jobs? You can't get the best jobs because you engage in too much idleness and your heart is full of bitterness, bigotry and hatred. God hates the bigots.

In Yoruba land, Monday is called Ojo aje. Please go and find out the meaning of Aje. Most kids in the SW right now are racing to school because assembly starts in 5 minutes from now. They're told to get serious so that they can solve more serious problems for the society based on the Omoluabi philosophy.
They are not being raised to hate and hate like you were raised.

You sound more like most bigoted Igbos here not like my Ikwere friends who are even married to my Yoruba friends. I love them and I love them too like my Igbo brothers and sisters.
Your hatred, bitterness and bigotry is one of the reasons the social media must be regulated. There's nothing social in what you typed and it's so toxic that you are not to be allowed to pollute the platform with your hatred, bigotry and bitterness. Bigoted tribesmen like you make Nairaland toxic and it's unfair to the vision of the founder of Nairaland.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Rivers State, God bless Yoruba and God bless Nigeria forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by damocool(m): 7:47am On Feb 07, 2022
NapoleonHill:

Hahaha. No Yoruba man speaks evil of your region. No one says you're lazy drunkards or unemployed, hold your SE brothers responsible for that. I actually don't doubt you because I know there are a lot of Yorubas in the oil and gas sector across the Niger-Delta so I feel your pain. You're blaming Yorubas for not building houses on your lands, do you building your own houses in the SW too?

This is the same way you disdain the Igbos secretly. You say they've taken your businesses and blame them for your economic woes. I was in a shop late last year when a man was complaining bitterly of how the Igbos are responsible for inflation because they own some of the companies that produce what he sells. Anyone who's put up with the SS can't be bothered about your kind of rant.

Truth is, votes go still come from SS. You don't speak for the entire SS.
He's spewing gibberish actually, he should blame their elders that prefer to sell slots to outsiders and always retain sweepers and messengers positions for them... Anyone in right frame of mind not from that region won't want to build a house to live in that region, my sister had to relocate from omagwa to ibadan because of these lazy and jealous folks.. Her husband works in PH but can't stay in the house they built... All this hatred ascertion for yorubas are just lies. Of course there are good numbers of ibos among the ikwere, so I understand where he's coming from, ibos hates for yorubas is in default mode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 7:49am On Feb 07, 2022
SaintBishop:
No be Ameachi wey help kick Jonathan out? Weiting make you think say Baysela people go support person like Ameachi in the first place? Oga remove Baysela from that ur mouth ooo.
The same Bayelsa that is predominantly APC?

Calm down, I dont think SS vote based on emotions.
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Mrrock199026(m): 7:49am On Feb 07, 2022
Dm for more details 09071921794,turkish doors available also.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by rippa(m): 7:51am On Feb 07, 2022
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by President2001(m): 7:56am On Feb 07, 2022
As Salah came to Afrcon without winning so shall Tinubu campaign for President without winning
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by SaintBishop: 7:57am On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:
The same Bayelsa that is predominantly APC?

Calm down, I dont think SS vote based on emotions.
Which south south? Oga Bayselans are likely to vote for an Hausa than an bloody greedy ikwerre man.
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 8:03am On Feb 07, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Guy, north won't come out like it was Buhari's time. We all know most of them will not even travel back north since they Know it's not a north vs south election or Buhari on the ballot paper.
this is what I am trying to make him understand.
In 2019, PDP was hoping on Rivers state votes to cover the gap but when it came out, it was an eyesore, the total votes from Rivers in 2019 was just barely half the votes given GEJ only in 2015.
Back then in 2015 it was Rivers, Katsina, Kano etc that gave their candidate more than 1m votes but in 2019, Atiku did not even see up to 500k votes from rivers state, 2023 will be worse
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by sabreal: 8:03am On Feb 07, 2022
Thank God

End of APC coming to reality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youth-Centred Presidential Debate On Channels TV @ 7pm, 25th March / Lagos/ibadan Road: Bi-courtney Hails Fashola, Wants Concession Returned / DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.