Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy (12808 Views)

Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? / UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by fisayodayo: 10:43am On Feb 07, 2022
Thanking God, this was the same country I wanted to have masters last year but I was delayed due to passport palava.
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by Badguy77(m): 10:50am On Feb 07, 2022
Winters23:

Is this your escape from all your regrets in this life?

The end is near is your reassurance that all is in deed vanity upon vanity

grin

U can put it as u want bro..U know the truth
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by Ichabodcrane(m): 11:05am On Feb 07, 2022
Funny enough, if I see visa to Ukraine right now, I dun japa. It is still better than this Country.
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by BJanta: 11:19am On Feb 07, 2022
Lordjiggs09:
Tension just brewing the world over What if pastor Rightousness22 have been right all along

He has always been right, but his message is not for everybody, because not everybody will make heaven.
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by BJanta: 11:22am On Feb 07, 2022
CXLVII:
They better pick up guns and fight for Ukraine

Pathway to citizenship

Or defend themselves. LOL
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by omosefeeguaibor(f): 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
omoharry:
That one na double wahala ! But why spend all your life savings ls to study in an unstable country in the first place ?
As if Nigeria is stable, no one envisage this war.
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by omoharry(f): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
omosefeeguaibor:
As if Nigeria is stable, no one envisage this war.
We are putting up with this harsh situation because this is our country and if we had our way we would have left ..However, if you know you are leaving Nigeria( that is a already known as a hot fry pan, then, why spend so much just to jump into another hot fry pan or a naked fire? It does not make sense to me!Maybe it does to you sha!.
If you must make leave Nigeria ,at least, it should be to a more stable and peaceful country.
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by anambraamaka: 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
great
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by madjune(m): 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
Lucas4903:

How do u mean angered Russia.? Who annexed Crimea? Who is seeking to take over Ukraine.? Russia needs Ukraine so so badly, I will invite you to learn more on the ongoing tension over there. It's all Russian Aggression. Putin was the key figure in the KGB era and he wants to build back that era of USSR. Ukraine is closer to the warm sea and it's is very very important to Russia to have.

I know it's Russian aggression. They want to invade and take over.
With all respect, Russia is the bigger power there and they call the shots. They've long signed a pact with NATO not to admit Ukraine into the league and NATO agreed.
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by Thegoodone13(m): 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
YellowMayor:

If I may ask, what is that "AIM"

1.They don't want USA to place unclear head in Ukraine
2.They don't want Ukraine to join NATO.
3. They want to have full control of Ukraine
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by YellowMayor(m): 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
Thegoodone13:

1.They don't want USA to place unclear head in Ukraine
2.They don't want Ukraine to join NATO.
3. They want to have full control of Ukraine

Hmmmmmmm!!! Insightful
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by DDNGNG: 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
pyyxxaro:
They should go to Zambian Embassy instead
You mustn't be stup!d at all time.

Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by omosefeeguaibor(f): 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
omoharry:
We are putting up with this harsh situation because this is our country and if we had our way we would have left ..However, if you know you are leaving Nigeria( that is a already known as a hot fry pan, then, why spend so much just to jump into another hot fry pan or a naked fire? It does not make sense to me!Maybe it does to you sha!.
If you must make leave Nigeria ,at least, it should be to a more stable and peaceful country.
It doesn't makes sense, especially when it has to do with war, realistically the norm people use to say is abroad is far better than Nigeria, sadly majority of us believe this to be true, even if its not. My point here is this, those who has found themselves in that country may have not had inkling that it will escalate to this level, and some may also think even if it does, it can't be as worse as where they're coming from. But at the end of the day it balls down to whatever choices they've made to avoid situations they don't want. But I do hope this will be sorted as soon as possible for the sake of those who has gone to find a greener pasture.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nysc Crested Vest Available Nationwide / Sagamu-bound Lane Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For 18 Weeks - FRSC / Do I Need An Airport Transit Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.