Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy (12806 Views)

Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? / UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by brosom(m): 7:07am On Feb 07, 2022
Simran94:

Lol, not what it means.
There’s a war going on between Ukraine and Russia, the Nigerian embassy is just telling Nigerians in Ukraine to be cautious and register at the embassy for safety purposes should incase they may need to evacuate all Nigerians from Ukraine if it gets bloody.
Ok o,

Make we dey watch with one eyes closed.
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by Kingofhoes: 7:10am On Feb 07, 2022
donziller:
Hummm, it's better to face physical war than to face hunger war under baba

You are so so silly. I pray you never have to see what a war looks like before you die. War is not something one should wish to see. I know what I saw in my days

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by BouquiLake: 7:13am On Feb 07, 2022
Chaii see country o... How did they enter that you don't know or have a record of your citizens in the country you are supposed to rep your own? O ma gaaa o

naptu2:
Nigerians in Diaspora Commission @nidcom_gov

https://mobile.twitter.com/nidcom_gov/status/1490328420110286848

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by Winters23: 7:14am On Feb 07, 2022
Badguy77:
Its obvious na The first seal is upon us..

The end is near..

Is this your escape from all your regrets in this life?

The end is near is your reassurance that all is in deed vanity upon vanity

grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by omoharry(f): 7:16am On Feb 07, 2022
mudamuni:
War is coming, our embassy had better start evacuating them because this Putin ain't playing around
Evacuate them to another killing field?
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by ictplotter(m): 7:17am On Feb 07, 2022
Russia as a Christian country displaying this war madness over innocent Ukrainians.
Nobody blames Christianity as religious of war and oppression.
But let Iran try same action, Islam and muslims over the world will all be blame and blackmail.

#stopislamicmediapropaganda

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by omoharry(f): 7:18am On Feb 07, 2022
donziller:
hahaha! Have you ever experienced war ? Abeg ask the people of Liberia, Rwanda and Congo wetin full blown war is . You just they talk sha!

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by omoharry(f): 7:19am On Feb 07, 2022
Bahamas95:
Students/Nigerians wey go recently nai the thing go affect pass, especially the ones wey their parents sell property to send them abroad.......I just pray everything is resolved.
That one na double wahala ! But why spend all your life savings ls to study in an unstable country in the first place ?
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:22am On Feb 07, 2022
Kingofhoes:

You are so so silly. I pray you never have to see what a war looks like before you die. War is not something one should wish to see. I know what I saw in my days
Are you minding the stupid boy
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by Nitah1: 7:23am On Feb 07, 2022
The who thing is initial gragra, Russia cannot do anything just noise and intimidation to get what she wants... It's one of the tool for achieving national interest.

All the Russia's ass licker and praise singers should come for my head.

Useless breed.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by Chrislova(m): 7:25am On Feb 07, 2022
they should just come back na
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by gistmega: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2022
Do you think that you will be safe in Nigeria if war erupted?
Nigeria will be more dangerous that other places. Pity yourself first. The people who survived world war two in Germany are still far ahead and saner than the Nigerians who survived the Biafran war.
MufasaLion:
I still don't understand what Nigerians are looking for in that Ukraine. I really pity them because our country will not even do anything if they become victims of this impending war.

Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by madjune(m): 7:33am On Feb 07, 2022
He urged them to remain calm.

Far from rational, that's so simple to say.

You should tell them to move as far as possible away from places close to the Russian flank.

Two, stock enough food in the house.

Three, make sure every household has a map of the area for quick move out.

Sh.t is about to go down over there as the whole NATO has angered Russia so badly with their aim to let Ukraine join the league.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by Lucas4903: 7:37am On Feb 07, 2022
inoki247:
lol what if there Passport don expire....

Dem go die for Ukraine b dat undecided undecided undecided

This one wey renewal of passport hard pass having 24hrs electricity for Nigeria...

Even with an expired Passport one will still get to Nigeria as long as you are a citizen of Nigeria.
Ile baba Omo o ki n ba Omo leru.
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by inoki247: 7:38am On Feb 07, 2022
Lucas4903:

Even with an expired Passport one will still get to Nigeria as long as you are a citizen of Nigeria.
Ile baba Omo o ki n ba Omo leru.

Lol get to Nigeria by Deportation....
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 07, 2022
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by Lucas4903: 7:40am On Feb 07, 2022
madjune:
He urged them to remain calm.

Far from rational, that's so simple to say.

You should tell them to move as far as possible away from places close to the Russian flank.

Two, stock enough food in the house.

Three, make sure every household has a map of the area for quick move out.

Sh.t is about to go down over there as the whole NATO has angered Russia so badly with their aim to let Ukraine join the league.

How do u mean angered Russia.? Who annexed Crimea? Who is seeking to take over Ukraine.? Russia needs Ukraine so so badly, I will invite you to learn more on the ongoing tension over there. It's all Russian Aggression. Putin was the key figure in the KGB era and he wants to build back that era of USSR. Ukraine is closer to the warm sea and it's is very very important to Russia to have.
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by Artbydris(m): 7:41am On Feb 07, 2022
NwaIgboBoy:
And na Yoruba ppl full for Russia and Ukraine! While dem Igbos are bussy occupying US and China, and Hausa ppl are still bussy thinking of Mecca! grin cheesy

Wahala
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by MufasaLion: 7:42am On Feb 07, 2022
gistmega:
Do you think that you will be safe in Nigeria if war erupted?
Nigeria will be more dangerous that other places. Pity yourself first. The people who survived world war two in Germany are still far ahead and saner than the Nigerians who survived the Biafran war.

I'm not interested in comparing the causality of war here. I'm never in support of war irrespective of the location. I'm only interested in the impending war between Russia and Ukraine.
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by Thegoodone13(m): 7:49am On Feb 07, 2022
Russia may not go to war. They just want to play politics to achieve their aim. Its a game. NATO and USA are with Ukraine
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by Bahamas95(m): 7:57am On Feb 07, 2022
omoharry:
That one na double wahala ! But why spend all your life savings ls to study in an unstable country in the first place ?
Some people don't put these factors into consideration before embarking on such journeys.

I won't be surprised if we still have some Nigerian students in Afghanistan.
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by ProphetJeroboam: 8:05am On Feb 07, 2022
Mumu people full this thread sha. All these minimum wage miscreants lol
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by YellowMayor(m): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2022
naptu2:
Nigerians in Diaspora Commission @nidcom_gov

https://mobile.twitter.com/nidcom_gov/status/1490328420110286848

Make them comot for there na
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by YellowMayor(m): 8:22am On Feb 07, 2022
Thegoodone13:
Russia may not go to war. They just want to play politics to achieve their aim. Its a game. NATO and USA are with Ukraine

If I may ask, what is that "AIM"
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by TobiAbuja: 8:30am On Feb 07, 2022
Nigeriakiev@Yahoo.com? Are they serious?
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:45am On Feb 07, 2022
What can Nigeria do in the event of a full full war? Evacuations, may what timing and which airline will take the contract, air peace or arik
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by duro4chang(m): 9:02am On Feb 07, 2022
donziller:
You have never faced war before, have you?
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by techWriter3: 9:11am On Feb 07, 2022
[s]friction just contemplating the country over What if reverend Rightousness22 do has right all along[/s] embarassed
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by gameboy55: 9:55am On Feb 07, 2022
Thegoodone13:

In reality, Ukraine are on their own

USA will not go to war with russia over Ukraine

NATO is divided already within its members

Russia is not a country USA can push around, a country with over 6000nuclear war heads. In fact if Russia choose to invade Ukraine, it wont takes up to 3days before they achieve their aim and USA knows that.

USA are the ones instigating this war, when russia place nuclear heads on CUBA, USA rebukes it and a negotiation was met which Russia moves their nuclear heads out of CUBA.

Now same USA wants Ukraine to join NATO as to place nuclear heads close to Russia. It will never happen and Russia have already won this war.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by omoharry(f): 10:31am On Feb 07, 2022
Bahamas95:
Some people don't put these factors into consideration before embarking on such journeys.

I won't be surprised if we still have some Nigerian students in Afghanistan.
You no lie at all. It's possible
Re: Russia-Ukraine Tensions: Nigerians In Ukraine Urged To Register With Embassy by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:34am On Feb 07, 2022
verybadmouth:
Nigeria no safe, you run. Even where you run go dey more dangerous than Naija.
point of correction, no where in Europe is dangerous more than nigeria. Nigeria??.
Worse than war Zone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nysc Crested Vest Available Nationwide / Sagamu-bound Lane Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For 18 Weeks - FRSC / Do I Need An Airport Transit Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.